Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life (1366 Views)

Please I Need To Talk To Somebody. I’m Depressed / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Victorious12: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Life in Nigeria is a hell story. I’m very depressed and sad and I don’t have any thing on me at all. I’m currently learning a car security skill that will help me, even at that transportation is another issue in lagos. The few people that I know. I called them and I couldn’t get any help. Suffering is way too much for me as the first born. Next month Akwa it two years I lost my dad. I’m very depressed and tired of life.
I’m not a begger or asking anyone for money but if you can be of help to me. I’ll really appreciate it a lot
I’m even thinking of doing yahoo if I see anyone to put me through
I’m just tired and sad

First Borns go through a lot
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Obascoetubi: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Victorious12:
Life in Nigeria is a hell story. I’m very depressed and sad and I don’t have any thing on me at all. I’m currently learning a car security skill that will help me, even at that transportation is another issue in lagos. The few people that I know. I called them and I couldn’t get any help. Suffering is way too much for me as the first born. Next month Akwa it two years I lost my dad. I’m very depressed and tired of life.
I’m not a begger or asking anyone for money but if you can be of help to me. I’ll really appreciate it a lot
I’m just tired and sad

To do yahoo and sc*m innocent ppl and throw them into depression abi?

1 Like

Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Victorious12: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Obascoetubi:
To do yahoo and sc*m innocent ppl and throw them into depression abi?
I know it’s a bad thing. But if I see another way. I’ll take it
I don’t even have money for data not to talk of taking care of my self
I lost my dad
I lost the love of my life
I’m broke as ever in life

Brother
If you can help me pls do
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Valtteri: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
New way to beg. People now casually throw out words like "depression" just to gather sympathy and ask for funds.

Now you're considering going into Yahoo to scam innocent people of their hard earned money?! You don't deserve any help!

Kuku carry gun and rob and kill people na. Fool!
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Victorious12: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Valtteri:
New way to beg. People now casually throw out words like "depression" just to gather sympathy and ask for funds.

Now you're considering going into Yahoo to scam innocent people of their hard earned money?! You don't deserve any help!

Kuku carry gun and rob and kill people na. Fool!
Guy
If I want to beg
I’ll do that openly with my full chest
If you’ve gotten to a place where everywhere is just dry. You’ll understand what I’m passing through
I can’t lie. I’m just depressed with a lot
I can’t carry gun
If you know what depression means and you’ve been in those state you won’t talk like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by imran90(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Trust in God bro, I can understand you just keep bushing keep been you. Going into yahoo won't make happy. Avoid people who demand too much from you. Scamming people is not the solution
Victorious12:
Guy
If I want to beg
If you’ve gotten to a place where everywhere is just dry. You’ll understand what I’m passing through
I can’t carry gun
If you know what depression means and you’ve been in those state you won’t talk like this
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Valtteri: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Victorious12:
Guy
If I want to beg
I can’t carry gun

Keep quiet abeg. So because your own situation is bad, you want to SCAM innocent people and put them in the same shoes as you?

Sick!
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Matrixlord2021: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Depression is an arm of satanic operation.call on the lord Jesus christ to save u
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Steady259(m): 4:52am On Aug 20, 2022
Victorious12:
I’m just tired and sad

Your plight and help plead has been making sense while considering a geninue way to help you, until you mentioned you won't mind going into scam to hurt innocent people......

Change your thought and have a clean mindset, try and hustle legitimately with whatever you can lay your hands on. Sincerely you don't have any excuse if you have every of your body part functioning properly.

You'll be fine bros.
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Victorious12: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2022
Valtteri:

Keep quiet abeg. So because your own situation is bad, you want to SCAM innocent people and put them in the same shoes as you?

Sick!
Bro. I said it’s a little thought
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Girlee(f): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2022
I learnt that if you can't avoid it or enjoy it then, you have to accept it.
Life isn't always sweet. It's not a bed of roses.
Tough times will always come through inasmuch as you weren't born with a silver spoon.
First born or not doesn't make the suffering lesser for you in some homes.
Keep working harder.
My small advise:
1. Don't waste your life, skills, talents, on Yahoo. I wonder how people feel peaceful after scamming somebody of something they also sweated to have.
The best way to make yourself happy isn't at the expense of the innocent's happiness.
Don't back up criminality with a story from many years ago; we weren't even born then.
2. If you're a christian, devote more time to prayer.
The reason most people never improve is that they spend more time complaining and looking for the simplest way to make money.
How much of your time have you devoted to prayer ?
3. Have Faith. Don't stop believing in God
4. Tell yourself you're bigger and better than a scammer.
5. Conquer depression by all appropriate means.
6. God has given to us all things that we need. Unlock it through prayer
7. You'll be fine. Don't be overly desperate for Vanity.
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Ok12345(f): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2022
Come to lagos
You can start helping people carry their load in the market for a sum ,atleast you will make 1k per day or more to eat,mingle with those boys to ask where they sleep ,as time goes on you will find your feet.

Me sef do am for Mushin and ile epo those years when my papa run away and I be first born...bro ,I suffer cry cry...I wanted to give up but I had hope.
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Victorious12: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2022
Ok12345:
Come to lagos
You can start helping people carry their load in the market for a sum ,atleast you will make 1k per day or more to eat,mingle with those boys to ask where they sleep ,as time goes on you will find your feet.

Me sef do am for Mushin and ile epo those years when my papa run away and I be first born...bro ,I suffer cry cry...I wanted to give up but I had hope.
Thank you a lot
I dey lagos like this and currently staying with a Frd. I got one job learning car tracker installation skill. Na my Frd family dey feed me and takes care of my transportation and co. Sometimes to ask for money for transport dey shame me. Even sef when I was sick I no get money to get drugs, they still took care of me. Bro na like this I go dey do. The pay I receive is just only for transportation
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by xperiencelove(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2022
I don't want to abuse you but I must say you are very lazy. All you want is free money.
Lazy youth want to go into 419.
You are still wasting your friends money on transportation when you can start learning barbing at the closest salon to your house and tell your friend to buy you a clipper and hair brush. In six months, you are already making your own money little by little. After you have been making some money, you can now start acquiring several other selable skills you want.
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Victorious12: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
xperiencelove:
I don't want to abuse you but I must say you are very lazy. All you want is free money.
Lazy youth want to go into 419.
You are still wasting your friends money on transportation when you can start learning barbing at the closest salon to your house and tell your friend to buy you a clipper and hair brush. In six months, you are already making your own money little by little. After you have been making some money, you can now start acquiring several other selable skills you want.
Cant you read my last post
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Victorious12: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
Girlee:
I learnt that if you can't avoid it or enjoy it then, you have to accept it.
Life isn't always sweet. It's not a bed of roses.
Tough times will always come through inasmuch as you weren't born with a silver spoon.
First born or not doesn't make the suffering lesser for you in some homes.
Keep working harder.
My small advise:
1. Don't waste your life, skills, talents, on Yahoo. I wonder how people feel peaceful after scamming somebody of something they also sweated to have.
The best way to make yourself happy isn't at the expense of the innocent's happiness.
Don't back up criminality with a story from many years ago; we weren't even born then.
2. If you're a christian, devote more time to prayer.
The reason most people never improve is that they spend more time complaining and looking for the simplest way to make money.
How much of your time have you devoted to prayer ?
3. Have Faith. Don't stop believing in God
4. Tell yourself you're bigger and better than a scammer.
5. Conquer depression by all appropriate means.
6. God has given to us all things that we need. Unlock it through prayer
7. You'll be fine. Don't be overly desperate for Vanity.
Thanks a lot
Faith in God is what I have now
I even plan on attending cele
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by EgwunsoDOTcom: 3:03am On Aug 21, 2022
My brother to be very frank with you, only JESUS CHRIST can do the magic for you.. I remember when I lost my dad, that year I was very suicidal, I nearly killed myself because I was too broke and coupled with the trauma, but then I located a new fellowship center. To be frank it was a lifesaver to me.
My dear, JESUS CHRIST is so much alive and more nearer to us than the clothes we are wearing, but being in a wrong church or fellowship unit will make you waste your time and lose more hope, because you will be calling HIM the wrong way.
Just learn how to pray more and meditate on HIS words (Bible), HE will visit you sooner than you expect. When JESUS CHRIST comes into your life; you will notice the difference, because your wisdom and insight on how to acquire wealth will be broadened (Deuteronomy 8:18). HE is the only Testimony I have. No family member could help me, though they have it, but I believe things happen for a reason.
I can't remember last I needed something and I couldn't afford it, family & friends are wondering how it all happened, stories have changed my brother grin.
(Get a Bible and study more, it always quickens the process, and remember that everything we are facing in life, the solutions have already been documented in the scriptures, sometimes we don't help ourselves).
A Word Is Enough
(See You At The Top).
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by tonicyril: 4:03am On Aug 21, 2022
Victorious12:
I’m just tired and sad

this is what I use to tell people, always try to appreciate ur dad and recv prayers from him tym to tym.

Mummy is gold we know, but the day ur father dies, tins turns upside down for many.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by tonicyril: 4:04am On Aug 21, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:
My brother to be very frank with you, only JESUS CHRIST can do the magic for you.. I remember when I lost my dad, that year I was very suicidal, I nearly killed myself because I was too broke and coupled with the trauma, but then I located a new fellowship center. To be frank it was a lifesaver to me.
My dear, JESUS CHRIST is so much alive and more nearer to us than the clothes we are wearing, but being in a wrong church or fellowship unit will make you waste your time and lose more hope, because you will be calling HIM the wrong way.
Just learn how to pray more and meditate on HIS words (Bible), HE will visit you sooner than you expect. When JESUS CHRIST comes into your life; you will notice the difference, because your wisdom and insight on how to acquire wealth will be broadened (Deuteronomy 8:18). HE is the only Testimony I have. No family member could help me, though they have it, but I believe things happen for a reason.
I can't remember last I needed something and I couldn't afford it, family & friends are wondering how it all happened, stories have changed my brother grin.
(Get a Bible and study more, it always quickens the process, and remember that everything we are facing in life, the solutions have already been documented in the scriptures, sometimes we don't help ourselves).
A Word Is Enough
(See You At The Top).
people should appreciate their pman more, they are the spines of the family
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by TheboyGhost(m): 4:38am On Aug 21, 2022
If you are tired and depressed then believe me "Words will not give you what you need right now to get off the depression and tiredness". You may only feel better now but latter on you will still feel the same depression.

So what I am saying in Essence is this,
"You better get your f*ckin Ass up and be a sensible human or * you go kill yourself *. grin
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by TheboyGhost(m): 4:47am On Aug 21, 2022
Hey look, I lost my dad at the age of 15 and then afterwards, his elder siblings sized all the properties till date and then I was pushed back to the streets.

Life happens to everyone but your personal decisions will always supercede.

I used to mix cement by the roads in my streets, like I used to be a labourer serving other site engineers in my own house cause dad died and I go robbed off my shits.

But you know what I did ? I bleeped everything up including Life itself and how was I able to do that?

I did not go looking for pity from other humans neither did I start feeling depressed or tired of life, I took my youg ass off the ground and then went for any hustle I could find around.

Travelled to different states to help farmers and get paid, travelled to work with tilers and I get paid, I dig building foundations to get paid, helped Almaco Engineers to get paid, Sold chickens for people to get paid, went on scavenging to get paid ,whatever you can think of man I did it.

Now don't forget I was born with a Golden spoon but lost that by circumstances and then I am getting em back gradually by my decisions.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Victorious12: 5:40am On Aug 21, 2022
tonicyril:
this is what I use to tell people, always try to appreciate ur dad and recv prayers from him tym to tym.

Mummy is gold we know, but the day ur father dies, tins turns upside down for many.
This September ending makes it two years. I dey miss him die
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Victorious12: 5:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Thanks everyone that contributed to me. God bless you
Pls is there anyone that trades forex here that can teach me
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by emmanuelbrown26: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2022
tonicyril:

Don't mind some fools that thinks that dad no dey play a role in d family. Go and check families wey lost their dad and families wey lost their mum and see d difference.
Papa na d strong bone of d household, a household without a father tends to divide than a family without a mum.
When I see kids on nairaland discussing about papa and mama, I just dey laugh. A woman can't hold a family tight without d presence of a father (only few women can do that).
I was in a pharmacy sometime ago, a woman came with all her children (girls all through), one of d child was fuckingly stubborn, d woman left them in d car and went to meet d pharmacist. D pharmacy attendants even cautioned d stubborn child yet no result.
It was when I came to their car and told d stubborn child that if she does not keep quiet that I will seriously deal with her, that was when her body calm down. D mother came and d other sisters told d mother what took place, d mother had to thank me and told me that that's how d child behaves and asked about d father but she didn't gv a straight answer. Father na father ohhhhh
As for op, u dun finish d car money wey una sell so fast, hope u no use d money carry olosho?
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by tonicyril: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Don't mind some fools that thinks that dad no dey play a role in d family. Go and check families wey lost their dad and families wey lost their mum and see d difference.
Papa na d strong bone of d household, a household without a father tends to divide than a family without a mum.
When I see kids on nairaland discussing about papa and mama, I just dey laugh. A woman can't hold a family tight without d presence of a father (only few women can do that).
I was in a pharmacy sometime ago, a woman came with all her children (girls all through), one of d child was fuckingly stubborn, d woman left them in d car and went to meet d pharmacist. D pharmacy attendants even cautioned d stubborn child yet no result.
It was when I came to their car and told d stubborn child that if she does not keep quiet that I will seriously deal with her, that was when her body calm down. D mother came and d other sisters told d mother what took place, d mother had to thank me and told me that that's how d child behaves and asked about d father but she didn't gv a straight answer. Father na father ohhhhh
As for op, u dun finish d car money wey una sell so fast, hope u no use d money carry olosho?
Dont mind them

The credits which are supposed to be apportioned to their fathers they heep everytin on their mothers as if their fathers are docile.

One even said here that he like his mum just because she carried him for nine months, i laf, in my mind i said its cus u have not started bearing the yoke of a family, wen ur wife dey press u, ur kids, ur siblings, and that mama wey u dey rap wil golden words start to dey pressure u for money and others, u wil appreciate ur dad more by then.

One girl was here that day lamenting how she has bn suffering from unmentioned illness and she lack cares despite the fact that her mum was still alive ooh, she said her mum paid little attention to her, i asked about her dad and she said her dad is gone to the great beyond.
Did u know what i told her? I said she should stop disturbing us and go to her mum, afterall mum is gold, mum is diamond, mum is silver and dad is nothing. Now ur papa don kpain small illness wan kill u troway. Na den she con dey miss her papa. Awon weyrey.

I use to tell people around me, ur blessings is in ur father's hand do u know why??

1) Ur breakthrough in life is as a result of ur mum character towards ur dad. If ur mum is good to ur dad, u as a child wil always find it easy wherever you find ursef, do u know why? Cus both u and ur mum are eating from the sweat of ur father with reckless abandon.

2) If u offend ur father and he lay a curse on u using his sweat , hmmm bros only him can break the curse.

Generally, Fatherhood is very tiring, challenging, resources-draining and powerful.
We should be worshipping our fathers aswear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by tonicyril: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2022
Victorious12:
This September ending makes it two years. I dey miss him die
Sorry bro, so sorry.

But i am sure u wouldn't have missed him this much if he was stil around. We children dont know the value of our fathers until they are no more
Wen they are alive and providing for us, na den we go dey run mouth about how our fathers are good but cant joke with mothers. But wen the father kick the bucket, we wil start missing him and dat is when we will realise that our mothers are old and cant work like our fathers.

Ohh poor fathers. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Victorious12: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2022
tonicyril:
Sorry bro, so sorry.

But i am sure u wouldn't have missed him this much if he was stil around. We children dont know the value of our fathers until they are no more
Wen they are alive and providing for us, na den we go dey run mouth about how our fathers are good but cant joke with mothers. But wen the father kick the bucket, we wil start missing him and dat is when we will realise that our mothers are old and cant work like our fathers.

Ohh poor fathers. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
Thank you a lot. Currently now I just need support. I do pray but I still need support. If anyone can be of support to me. I’ll be grateful
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Girlee(f): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Victorious12:
Thanks a lot
Faith in God is what I have now
I even plan on attending cele

[Smiles]
It's not actually about the church. It's your faith that counts.
I pray you don't run into a congratulation of the dead.
All the best dear!
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by OscarJaden(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
So you think the yahoo is just easy that if you start today....
You will cash out tomorrow smh
Oga channel your skills into something legit
Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Victorious12: 6:57am On Aug 22, 2022
Girlee:

[Smiles]
It's not actually about the church. It's your faith that counts.
I pray you don't run into a congratulation of the dead.
All the best dear!
I understand you a lot

This one is cofam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life by Victorious12: 6:58am On Aug 22, 2022
OscarJaden:
So you think the yahoo is just easy that if you start today....
You will cash out tomorrow smh
Oga channel your skills into something legit
Km already doing something legit. I just need support.

(1) (Reply)

Please, How Can I Remove Rust Iron Stain From White Clothes? / I Celebrate You Babe...happy Valentine's Day!!! / My Wife Is Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.