Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Unilorin ,very Urgent Pls! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin ,very Urgent Pls! (1388 Views)

Latest University Rankings: UNILORIN Tops As OAU & UI Drop Down / Unilorin Remedial Form Is Out. Apply Now! / Unad Post Ume 2009/2010 Out Urgent Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin ,very Urgent Pls! by suprman: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2007
Hi Friends, i need information on Direct entry requirements of Unilorin into the dept. of Statistics. In short i have OND lower credit in statistics from a Poly , i want to know whether i am qualified for direct entry there. Besides, when will their forms be out or if out already, when is closing date for purchase and submission. and in short all u know about the issue pls.
God bless u as u do
[size=8pt][/size]1 LUV
Re: Unilorin ,very Urgent Pls! by ayeey(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2007
log on 2 unilorin tru google u will se full details on wht u're requestn for
Re: Unilorin ,very Urgent Pls! by lakefist(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2007
hi i guess ure not too late coz ilorin just postpone their post ume/de test till further notice,wat u need do is get direct entry form immediately let it not exceed dis week,choose ilorin as first choice.ure qualify for direct entry coz ilorin accepts lower credit in statistics so my broda good luck
Re: Unilorin ,very Urgent Pls! by lakefist(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2007
hi i guess ure not too late coz ilorin just postpone their post ume/de test till further notice,wat u need do is get direct entry form immediately let it not exceed dis week,choose ilorin as first choice.ure qualify for direct entry coz ilorin accepts lower credit in statistics so my broda good luck
Re: Unilorin ,very Urgent Pls! by Muyi002(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2007
HI MY FELOW NAIRALAND USERS,

THE UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN HAS GIVEN OUT A PRESS RELEASE TODAY SAYING:

"THIS IS TO INFORM PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE APPLIED TO THE UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN
THAT THE PRE - REGISTRATION SCREENING WILL NO LONGER TAKE PLACE ON AUGUST 22ND, 2007
AS EARLIER ADVERTISED IN THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE. A NEW DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE VISITED THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE FOR REGISTRATION
SHOULD IGNORE EARLIER INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEBSITE.

A NEW GUIDELINE WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER."

SO I WANT TO BEG EVERYONE IN THIS HONORABLE FORUM TO BE VERY VIGILANT,

TAKE CARE, MUYIDEEN IS MY NAME

CLICK HERE TO SEE ME:

Re: Unilorin ,very Urgent Pls! by suprman: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2007
Thanx for all dat responded to my enquiry. [b][/b]Ones more i will like to know how, where and how much i can purchase Direct Entry Form . Pls help me its urgent
God bless u all.
ONE LOVE
Re: Unilorin ,very Urgent Pls! by olokun(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2007
Yes we are waiting for them to do this but i heard that it will be around sept.Is that true?
Re: Unilorin ,very Urgent Pls! by lakefist(m): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2007
superman abi wetin u call ur self direct entry form is just 3000 naira only oh u no serious ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Unilorin ,very Urgent Pls! by khidir(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2007
Pls friends i also need info about unilorin post UME exam and date,and i also get info about the date i would get you guys informed.Khidir
Re: Unilorin ,very Urgent Pls! by jgabson: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2007
how do you get the direct entry form?
Re: Unilorin ,very Urgent Pls! by afegbua(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2007
thanks for the very important imformation you posted.kindly let me know abt the latest info on uni ilorion reg.thanks real1y2k5@yahoo.com
Re: Unilorin ,very Urgent Pls! by khidir(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2007
u gays there is a new press release today unilorin as started registration today as per the post ume so visit www.unilorin.edu.ng for your registration.
Re: Unilorin ,very Urgent Pls! by fataiiyo(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2007
HELLO NAIRALAND USERS,
PLEASE WHO CAN HELP ME OUT??
I WAS UNABLE TO SUBMIT MY UNILORIN POST JAMB FORM,
THE PROBLEM AM FACING IS HERE BELOW.

1ST UNIVERSTY: UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN
COURSE:BANKING AND FINANCE

2ND UNIVERSITY: UNIVERSITY OF OLABISI ONABANJO
COURSE:INDUSTRIAL AND LABOUR RELATION

THE PROBLEM AM FACING NOW IS THAT WHEN I WAS APPLYING FOR THE POST JAMB TEST ON ILORIN WEBSITE I COULDN'T FIND THE COURSE FOR THE 2ND CHOICE COURSE WHICH IS (INDUSTRIAL AND LABOUR RELATION). I WANT TO KNOW WHAT TO DO THE 2ND CHOICE COURSE AND FALCULTY?
KINDLY HELP ME OUT BEFORE IT LATE

OR IF I ANYBODY IN HERE THAT IS VERY CLOSE TO THE SCHOOL SHOULD HELP ME TO FIND OUT IF I CAN LEAVE IT BLANK
thanks
Fatai 08062207481
Re: Unilorin ,very Urgent Pls! by khidir(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2007
you can only include your first choice institution you don't need include the second choice shool but to include your second choise cause move to the right side of the page displayed you see where to feel.
Re: Unilorin ,very Urgent Pls! by khidir(m): 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2007
you can only include your first choice institution you don't need include the second choice shool but to include your second choise cause move to the right side of the page displayed you see where to feel.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Latest Gist On Fashion In Campus / Course Outline / University Of Abuja Diploma Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.