Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release (2622 Views)

Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU / Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues / "Why We Declared Indefinite Nationwide Strike" - ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release by sinkhole: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Below is the press release of the ASUU Branch Port Harcourt, after their branch meeting!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release by sinkhole: 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Concluding page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release by Vikkoh(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
I suppose dey prepare to serve like this but ASUU cry
May our wicked leaders never know peace.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release by BadGenius(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Very stupid government.
Re: ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release by AAA593: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
FG is trying to carpet the recent renegotiation agreements. It will not work this time because ASUU is ready to fight to the last chapter of the book.

Our universities must be properly funded, renegotiated salary agreement must be honoured, Utas must be redeployed across the universities etc.

We don't have a minister of education in this country at all. The one we have is a disaster.

I noticed that so many students were attacking ASUU on issues they clearly didn't understand. It is well

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release by Cloetrish(f): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
ASUU is just being selfish, I think they should compromise at some issues

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release by Emmamay10: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
I only read the first paragraph because all this endless press release has not made any significant impact for the past 6months of the strike. Initially, ASUU told us that Dr Ngige was the obstacle to their demands being met by the FG. Now, we have Adamu Adamu leading the pact, the same problem still persist. Who is going to be our saviour now, that will deliver us from ASUU grip. ASUU is now making references to the collective bargaining agreement they had with the FG representatives. However, Dr Ngige said during the renegotiation committee meetings, ASUU asked the government representatives to recuse themselves from the meetings. Who should we believe now?
Re: ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
They can all go fvck themselves
Re: ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release by Wilson500: 12:08am On Aug 20, 2022
AAA593:
FG is trying to carpet the recent renegotiation agreements. It will not work this time because ASUU is ready to fight to the last chapter of the book.

Our universities must be properly funded, renegotiated salary agreement must be honoured, Utas must be redeployed across the universities etc.

We don't have a minister of education in this country at all. The one we have is a disaster.

I noticed that so many students were attacking ASUU on issues they clearly didn't understand. It is well

Nobody gives a f**ck any longer
Students are fed up with ASUU bullshit
Telling students to sacrifice their time because of their struggle but are not willing to sacrifice their salaries for the same struggle or rather they should take half salaries.
Bunch of bloody hypocrites undecided

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release by Wilson500: 12:16am On Aug 20, 2022
AAA593:

Nobody gives a f**k any longer
They expect students to sacrifice their time for their struggle but are not willing to sacrifice their salaries for same struggle
Not to be too extreme, they should take half salary at best
They are just bunch of bloody hypocrites
Its high time students realise that ASUU doesn't give a shit about them undecided

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release by shortIGBOman: 7:49am On Aug 20, 2022
Wilson500:

They expect students to sacrifice their time for their struggle but are not willing to sacrifice their salaries for same struggle
Its high time students realise that ASUU doesn't give a shit about them undecided

True.
ASUU are fighting for their selfish interest. They are not doing this because of the student as they always claim. Between ASUU and Buhari's Government, I don't know which is better.

Re: ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release by Mammangaddafi(m): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2022
Wilson500:

Honestly nobody gives a fvck anymore. They can fight this battle with the government for as long as they want to....bunch of demented motherfvckers

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release by Wilson500: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2022
When hunger finish them
Nobody will tell them to return to the classroom
They fail to realise that the Fulani demon in Aso rock doesn't give a shit about education
Re: ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release by Honlucas: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
sinkhole:
Concluding page

sinkhole a lecturer i met he said the govt increased it by about 30-35%

the 60k is for asst let nd senior lecturers while about 80k is for professors
Re: ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release by Honlucas: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
sinkhole:
Concluding page
where have you been?
hope u r fine
i no longer see ur update ooo
Re: ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release by Mikkyprime(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Honlucas:

where have you been?
hope u r fine

Same here, be like say there's no glint of hope on the horizon.
Re: ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release by EIeyigidigan: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Honlucas:

where have you been?
hope u r fine
anyone has sinkhole contact to check up on him cos it's been long i hear from him
Re: ASUU Strike: ASUU Branch Press Release by Privatepart00: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Cc: Cloetrish

FG is at fault here , “no work no pay policy” is only invoked when a union has been on strike for 90days consecutively without going to work. The three months is paid , if strike enters the fourth month then “no work no pay policy” can be enforced.
Across board the FG is owing all workers in the university.

(1) (Reply)

AUTOCAD, AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D AND AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL IN LAGOS / Have your Answer Script remarked with 50,000NGN/paper - ICAN / Photos: Indian Parents Climb School Wall To Help Their Kids Cheat On An Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.