Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm (3942 Views)

Necessary Documents Required To Obtain A USA Visitor’s Visa Today / When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake / Killed Finally!!! This Snake That Wants To Swallow Our Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Hollawayn05(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
Just this evening, my farm workers killed this snake, came so close to my poultry pen A, if I was around wouldn't have allowed them kill it,
Snakes are not that harmful as thought

Dude already beheaded the poor thing

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by izuch(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fp material
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Ofemmanu1: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
So, wetin con happen to the body?!
was it ppsoup?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Cyphar(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
I hope say dem no wan waste that meat?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by 2special(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thank God, you weren't around when they saw the snake.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by VeryWickedMan: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ball python
Good for peppersoup

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Hollawayn05(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cyphar:
I hope say dem no wan waste that meat?

I instruct them to buried it
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Hollawayn05(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
So, wetin con happen to the body?!

was it ppsoup?

Buried

Won't allow dem eat such
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by VeryWickedMan: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hollawayn05:

Bury wetin? shocked shey na ya grandpa be dat? angry

17 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Rexymania(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wetin you won take the name do? Snake duh die, rejoice! Haba
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Reallife17: 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hollawayn05:

Hands in the air! You don f*ck up undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by BlackPantherxXx: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
I think it might be a gaboon viper.

They are thick around the middle.

Oh... and venomous too. Lucky you!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Mastakija(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
U for leave am make e swallow all ur hen finish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Mathiasa(m): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Venymen(m): 12:27am On Aug 20, 2022
This is a non venomous snake ,it's one of the phython species,u for no kill am

3 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Gadafii: 1:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Venymen:
thats a gaboon viper, it’s a venomous snake don’t joke around it

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by oz4real83(m): 2:57am On Aug 20, 2022
Venymen:
the way you made your comment with boldness and conviction, somebody that isn't knowledgeable will think you are right cheesy cheesy, that snake isn't a python, it is a gaboon viper and it's very venomous.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by kollinz1234(m): 3:01am On Aug 20, 2022
You don't even know the name of the snake, which means you don't know snakes as such; yet you are claiming that snakes are not as harmful as we think.

You ask them to waste the meat by burying it because according to you, you can't let them eat 'such thing; you are calling it "such thing" yet you are pretending to care for it.

Thank God you were not around; that snake would have harmed you or one of your workers.
If you like don't fumigate the place, stay there and be forming devils advocate

9 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Judybash93(m): 3:28am On Aug 20, 2022
The snake is useful to you alive than dead! It could have helped in keeping rodents away but no be everybody wey sabi sha...

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Judybash93(m): 3:30am On Aug 20, 2022
Gadafii:
thats a gaboon viper, it’s a venomous snake don’t joke around it

Uncle! It's a ball python not a viper

6 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Judybash93(m): 3:31am On Aug 20, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
I think it might be a gaboon viper.

They are thick around the middle.

Oh... and venomous too. Lucky you!

No. It isn't. It's a ball python

5 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Judybash93(m): 3:33am On Aug 20, 2022
oz4real83:
the way you made your comment with boldness and conviction, somebody that isn't knowledgeable will think you are right cheesy cheesy, that snake isn't a python, it is a gaboon viper and it's very venomous.

And you're wrong... The head is a dead giveaway... That's a Ball python

4 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by techWriter3: 4:15am On Aug 20, 2022
congratulate God, you remainedn't around when they saw the snake

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by BlackPantherxXx: 4:28am On Aug 20, 2022
Judybash93:

No. It isn't. It's a ball python

You might be right.... the 2 look very similar. Gaboon came to mind first.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Axis313(m): 5:59am On Aug 20, 2022
Either puff adder or python.
But I think puff adder is more shorter in length than this and has earth colour as camouflage,so it should be python.
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Obudupikin: 6:07am On Aug 20, 2022
E resemble viper o shocked. And vipers na very harmful snake o. Your workers na heros abeg, give them a raise.

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by dazzlingd(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2022
We don't know it's name. Was it wearing an ID card at its point of death? Or does it have any emergency contact you can use to call its family

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by blingxx(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2022
FP loading .. I trust lala grin
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Skibani99(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2022
Stop killing pythons
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by mespusinglez(m): 7:28am On Aug 20, 2022
I HATE THIS ANIMAL
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by NotKnown: 7:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Okay na.

This na sure banker FP material.

Come and advertise on my spot now o for those that missed out on Frontpage grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Of Luck To All The JAMBITES In The House.. / Best Approach To Creating A Reading Timetable / Top 5 Genuine Scholarship In Canada For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.