Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

The Credit Alert That Weakened Me And Made Me Sad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Credit Alert That Weakened Me And Made Me Sad (1184 Views)

Last Update On The Scam Alert That I Posted / Reading This Couple Story Really Made Me Sad....debatable Discussion / Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Credit Alert That Weakened Me And Made Me Sad by Digitalfinga: 3:08am On Aug 20, 2022
I once worked as farmers enumerator under fed. Min. Of agric a year ago and dey owe us good amount of money.i was broke yesterday and got info dat alert have started dropping,with high hope i dash out to near by shop and collect food stuffs to cook on credit pending on wen i get alert.my broda with a severe pain and tears in my heart,the alert finally landed.i rushed my phone and saw ecobank ,i smiled and opened it,behold what i saw was #750 naira from FMARD PACE.i was mad and i lost my appetit 4 the borrowed food i was cooking.I wanted to even withraw the money dem say the money is too small that i must add some money b4 i can be able to withdraw it.
pls make una pity me and transfer even if it #500 so dat i can settle foodstuff shop owner.
ECOBANK

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Credit Alert That Weakened Me And Made Me Sad by pointblank247(m): 4:28am On Aug 20, 2022
Nigeria, see what buhari has redused us to.

1 Like

Re: The Credit Alert That Weakened Me And Made Me Sad by superCleanworks(m): 4:45am On Aug 20, 2022
grin
Re: The Credit Alert That Weakened Me And Made Me Sad by AndroidAI(m): 6:13am On Aug 20, 2022
You are always begging in all your threads. Are you related to thebadpolitician? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Credit Alert That Weakened Me And Made Me Sad by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 20, 2022
This one bad pass begger o hahahaha Julius is always in need or want help.

2 Likes

Re: The Credit Alert That Weakened Me And Made Me Sad by Digitalfinga: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2022
bruno10000:
This one bad pass begger o hahahaha Julius is always in need or want help.
its govt fault.work done of over two yrs dat amount 4 over 500k has been seized by min. Of agric.so i need to cry out.
Re: The Credit Alert That Weakened Me And Made Me Sad by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Digitalfinga:
its govt fault.work done of over two yrs dat amount 4 over 500k has been seized by min. Of agric.so i need to cry out.

So min of Agric is on nairaland? Better go find something tangible to do instead of begging online because it is annoying

2 Likes

Re: The Credit Alert That Weakened Me And Made Me Sad by Digitalfinga: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2022
bruno10000:

So min of Agric is on nairaland? Better go find something tangible to do instead of begging online because it is annoying
dis is a social media.he may be a member here or it can be shared til it get to him.so if u cant help out den u get lost

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of Depression / Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying (baby Language) / Dual Doctor Relationship. Is It Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.