Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Ramadan Quiz - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ramadan Quiz (791 Views)

Quiz Of The Day ??? / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Participate In The 1st National Bible Quiz Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Quiz by deols(f): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
Let us have a ramadan challenge!

Rules
1. do not ask any other question until the previous is answered.
2. Number the questions
3. The person asking the question should not give the answer, in case no one provides it until after 24hrs
4. in case u want to give amore elaborate answer to a question previously answered, mention the question numba, and den give d ansa.
Re: Ramadan Quiz by deols(f): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2011
let me start

Question 1

*the first sajda(prostration) area during recitation is in what surah of the Quran
*what is the ayah(verse)
*what is the supplication said during this sajdah
Re: Ramadan Quiz by deols(f): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2011
my intention was to post this on Islam for Muslims, but well, ds says religion, i hope no qualms

(1) (Reply)

Confidence That Conquers / Why Do Some People Suffer For A Long Time Before Having Breakthrough / The Deep Things Of Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.