Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

Niherian Wives Behaviours In The USA And Canada - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Niherian Wives Behaviours In The USA And Canada (694 Views)

I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA / Pragmatic Behaviours In Matters Of The Heart For The Girl-child / I Am Tired,angry & Unhappy At My Husband’s Behaviours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niherian Wives Behaviours In The USA And Canada by ariesbull: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]

An Increasing Number of Nigerian Families in the UK and US ans Canada are breaking up at a very rate.

It is an epidemic diseases at the roots of The Family Institution.

Some say that, "Nigerian wives in UK and US and Canada control their husbands."

Personally that should not be a problem unless you think that it would be a problem if it were the "husbands controlling their wives!"

So I don't believe that the issue is over "Struggle for Control."

Others say that, "most wives who are more gainfully employed than their husbands tend to stop respecting and submitting to their husbands."

Again, the earlier logic applies. Does it mean that the Husbands who earn more also tend to disrespect and undermine their wives?"

And save for the suggestion that "most of the cases of disrupted families stem from domestic abuse," the rest of the suggestions sound like unending retaliation therapy without any ending curve in counselling sight for troubled families.

I read somewhere that 6 out of 10 marriages between Nigerians living abroad will ultimately end in divorce or turned to some form of short and long term separation.

If this is true, what follows will suggest that 2 in every three Nigerian women/men is divorced or "undergoing reassessment" in their marriage.

Have you been told, "Darling, we need to reassess this thing we call marriage?"

Ok! But na so e dey take start.

One day you will come home and the locks are different; changed; only 1 out of 20 men have locked their wives out abroad. Which dialectically means 19 out of 20 wives have locked their husbands out; at least on one occasion.

Ndi omere amarala onwe ha!!!

The months of October to March are the 6 months when married Nigerian men abroad are most loyal and well behaved. Its also a flower buying period; eat out and weekend getaways. Surprise packages for Madam.

You might want to ask me, "Uncle Mike, why that period?"

Enyia, achupu gi na winter, na for inside car you go sleep under cold o." Akpa amu gi ga asuko cha ka eju ahuru na oku. Your container will look like roasted snail in the morning. Imi ana agusicha gi.
You will pray to have shell like tortoise; mbe.

But if na woman wey still love you and wan give you another chance, she go make hot Colombian Latte give you in the morning with a smile when she opens the door; and she go wear something wey go make her nipples stand out. That's how you will forget all the cold nights and all the things you don plan finish.

But if you are locked out in summer, you will wind down the family Van or truck and sleep well with nice music. If you try it during winter, you will learn how to wash plate and clean the house and fix all those broken things you keep saying "I will do... I will do.."

But seriously, what really is the main "bullet" striking at the heart of marriages within the Nigerian communities in UK, US and Canada?

The wider effects on the children is still under extensive studies and research as troubling data and statistics keep coming in; a higher propensity for anti-social behaviours (not necessarily violence) amongst children raised in single parent homes.

May monkey never dash you banana.

God bless.

Mike Ikem Umealo
Facebook page

Re: Niherian Wives Behaviours In The USA And Canada by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Hmm
Re: Niherian Wives Behaviours In The USA And Canada by robinso01(m): 7:28am On Aug 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Niherian Wives Behaviours In The USA And Canada by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 20, 2022
Exposing themselves.
Re: Niherian Wives Behaviours In The USA And Canada by Nezero(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2022
It is so sad.

Most elderly mothers today rarely teach their daughters to follow the old submissive ways of our mothers.

1 Like

Re: Niherian Wives Behaviours In The USA And Canada by olisaEze(m): 7:43am On Aug 20, 2022
Marrying a Nigerian girl from home and taking her abroad is a practice that has seen a sharp decline in recent times for obvious reasons. Marrying a Nigerian girl living abroad is a rarity, that’s why ur old sch sweetheart that has been doing just fine without u for donkey years abroad, is suddenly trying to reconnect because no Nigerian male abroad is interested in even sex with her talkmore of marriage! "I want my kids to have Nigerian sense before they go abroad," who Naija sense epp wen it is all about using people & dumping 'em when they’re of no more use?? undecided.

Better to marry a Latino if u can, those ones are a lot more beautiful, better behaved, marry for life, and in good or bad stick with their partners faithfully! I can cheat in peace weneva I come home, without fear of having my gonads cut off financially or even literarily wen I return! As long as I’m ready to rock-hard n roll when we see, it’s all good! They love it wen u provide and even if u can’t, they’ll move earth & heaven to see u in a position were u can provide. The Naija girl just wants to take ur ability to provide and make it hers, so u can’t talk wen she eventually moves her whole family into ur home. Who will eventually help her reduce ur life span because you’ll constantly have to be watching ur back with them 24/7, na im dey kill man oo! Meanwhile stay away from Akata, those ones will just kill u with sex or just kill u outrightly..... but you’ll still be dead anyway! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niherian Wives Behaviours In The USA And Canada by thesicilian: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2022
It's almost always the finances. Even here in Nigeria we see it a lot, when the woman earns more than the man, it takes the grace of God to prevent that marriage from going south. The fear of what people would say and the fact that the society, even up to the law enforcement and courts, usually frowns at divorce especially when initiated by the woman, tends to keep the marriage together.
But over there abroad the society empowers the woman when it comes to divorces, so it doesn't come as any surprise when those wives who aren't so tolerant or discerning decide to take advantage of the system

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niherian Wives Behaviours In The USA And Canada by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2022
Who fess get Naija woman time.

1 Like

Re: Niherian Wives Behaviours In The USA And Canada by gaby(m): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2022
Okay
Re: Niherian Wives Behaviours In The USA And Canada by greenermodels: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2022
Marriage is a contract and a man should make sure that his interests are protected before going into that contract even here in Nigeria. If you notice the slightest signs of previously non existing disrespect from your wife, double your protection in that contract. Only weak men would endure been locked out by their wives, how many men locks out their wives at night here in Nigeria or abroad? Why always the women? Economic statistics have shown that men usually earns more than the women, men should learn to invest that money in ways that protect them rather than wasting it pleasing and elevating women. It's weak men that gives rise to these problems, a woman is The only member of your family not related to you by blood, most of them are only after their selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: Niherian Wives Behaviours In The USA And Canada by ariesbull: 9:50am On Aug 20, 2022
olisaEze:
Marrying a Nigerian girl from home and taking her abroad is a practice that has seen a sharp decline in recent times for obvious reasons. Marrying a Nigerian girl living abroad is a rarity, that’s why ur old sch sweetheart that has been doing just fine without u for donkey years abroad, is suddenly trying to reconnect because no Nigerian male abroad is interested in even sex with her talkmore of marriage! "I want my kids to have Nigerian sense before they go abroad," who Naija sense epp wen it is all about using people & dumping 'em when they’re of no more use?? undecided.

Better to marry a Latino if u can, those ones are a lot more beautiful, better behaved, marry for life, and in good or bad stick with their partners faithfully! I can cheat in peace weneva I come home, without fear of having my gonads cut off financially or even literarily wen I return! As long as I’m ready to rock-hard n roll when we see, it’s all good! They love it wen u provide and even if u can’t, they’ll move earth & heaven to see u in a position were u can provide. The Naija girl just wants to take ur ability to provide and make it hers, so u can’t talk wen she eventually moves her whole family into ur home. Who will eventually help her reduce ur life span because you’ll constantly have to be watching ur back with them 24/7, na im dey kill man oo! Meanwhile stay away from Akata, those ones will just kill u with sex or just kill u outrightly, but you’ll still be dead anyway! grin
nice analysis....are you based in usa

1 Like

Re: Niherian Wives Behaviours In The USA And Canada by ariesbull: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2022
greenermodels:
Marriage is a contract and a man should make sure that his interests are protected before going into that contract even here in Nigeria. If you notice the slightest signs of previously non existing disrespect from your wife, double your protection in that contract. Only weak men would endure been locked out by their wives, how many men locks out their wives at night here in Nigeria or abroad? Why always the women? Economic statistics have shown that men usually earns more than the women, men should learn to invest that money in ways that protect them rather than wasting it pleasing and elevating women. It's weak men that gives rise to these problems, a woman is The only member of your family not related to you by blood, most of them are only after their selfish interests.
apt

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Beeping Sound From Your Prepaid Meter / What Do You Want For Christmas? / Which Seems More Devilish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.