Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,296 members, 7,850,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Good Phone Of 40k Or Below - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Good Phone Of 40k Or Below (2444 Views)

Is There Any Good 3gb Phone For 40k Or Less?? / I'd Like To Buy A Good Phone Of 40k-50k(lagos Please) / I Need A Phone Of 40k Neat One Android 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by saintopus(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
timmyblast:
no problem, still in good condition

Why selling it then?
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by timmyblast(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
saintopus:

Why selling it then?
Because you need it
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by saintopus(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
timmyblast:
Because you need it

Hahahaha,

I want " Buyers Market"

Ok I also have the NOKIA C10.

Thank you
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by henrygold100: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2022
Dwightventures:

Click my name and you'll see my number in my profile. Someone texted me this morning; thought it might have been you.

I will also appreciate if you go to my own thread that I provided link for to continue this chat so you see other photos and other items and push my thread up the list
I have been chatting u with no reply. If ur not serious let me know pls
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by Dwightventures(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2022
henrygold100:
I have been chatting u with no reply. If ur not serious let me know pls

When you're ready to buy item, you will come and buy it. I have long learnt my lesson with time wasters -- long time ago
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by henrygold100: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Dwightventures:

When you're ready to buy item, you will come and buy it. I have long learnt my lesson with time wasters -- long time ago
how do you mean, why are you transferring aggression to me?
So I will just call you and send you money without asking anything about you or the phone, so you intentionally ignored me when I asked about the fingerprint I would have paid for it long time ago if not for you ignoring my messages.

We have not even started to chat, bcus I need to know many things like where u stay , how am going to pay, how the delivery will be. Only asking about the phone and your ignoring me already.

Naso you de treat your customers?

Nobody will pay you one naira without chatting well and chatting at length with you.

Your very stupid for calling me a time waister
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by just2endowed: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Op ccome with 40k for Huawei Y6 Prime 2018 64gig/4gig google play store...sealed
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by henrygold100: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Dwightventures:

come and buy it where? Ur shop, do you know where I am? I don’t know where u are. Or you mean sending you money?? Without knowing anything? U de try well well.

By the way why is your profile pics not showing again, and my message not ticking twice?
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by henrygold100: 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Dwightventures:

have you sit down to write quotation to customer before??

Sometimes after discussing at length with my customer, they will send me quotations to list the prices, after listing the prices and doing the calculations, they will still ghost you.

But it doesn’t stop me from replying well with other customers, bcus you never know the serious ones.

So GET THAT TO YOUR HEAD.
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by smith946: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
henrygold100:

By the way why is your profile pics not showing again, and my message not ticking twice?
That means he has blocked you..
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by Dwightventures(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nobody should waste time on this clown. That 40k must be the biggest money he's ever had to spend in his life, that's why he thinks people should worship him.

I also blocked him from my loooooong experience of identifying time wasters. He's insulting me over 35k and lecturing me on timewasters' behaviour. My main business is camera sales and I cast out clowns wasting my time on goods 300k, 400k or whatever. True buyers don't have time for 3 pages of stupid talk. It is always the people looking at cheap items that are the worst kinds.

See screenshot. If you don't have experience as seller, you will not be able to see through him. I've dealt with hundreds and hundreds of his type, including 2 or 3 today. That's how almost everybody in Nigeria is.

Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by Dwightventures(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
This is my thread for just some of my phones and tabs. Serious buyers can READ THE DESCRIPTIONS, look at pictures, subsequent posts and decide if they want to go ahead. Not to contact me and ask me to repeat everything I've previously stated. Another person has done all that today because he says he's in Maiduguri, asked for bank details, and vanished. You will see where I ignored silly posts. I'm not begging anyone to buy anything from me. But PLEASE do not contact me to be looking for excuse to make transaction impossible. I can find better ways to spend time than wasting it on dozens of people every week.

https://www.nairaland.com/7255494/american-phones-tablets-sale-varying
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by theblackrannger: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Dwightventures:
This is my thread for just some of my phones and tabs. Serious buyers can READ THE DESCRIPTIONS, look at pictures, subsequent posts and decide if they want to go ahead. Not to contact me and ask me to repeat everything I've previously stated. Another person has done all that today because he says he's in Maiduguri, asked for bank details, and vanished. You will see where I ignored silly posts. I'm not begging anyone to buy anything from me. But PLEASE do not contact me to be looking for excuse to make transaction impossible. I can find better ways to spend time than wasting it on dozens of people every week.

you were kinda rude in ignoring his questions though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by ugbedeojo1993(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Inali:
what's the spec
4GB+ 64GB
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by smith946: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Dwightventures:
Nobody should waste time on this clown. That 40k must be the biggest money he's ever had to spend in his life, that's why he thinks people should worship him.

I also blocked him from my loooooong experience of identifying time wasters. He's insulting me over 35k and lecturing me on timewasters' behaviour. My main business is camera sales and I cast out clowns wasting my time on goods 300k, 400k or whatever. True buyers don't have time for 3 pages of stupid talk. It is always the people looking at cheap items that are the worst kinds.

See screenshot. If you don't have experience as seller, you will not be able to see through him. I've dealt with hundreds and hundreds of his type, including 2 or 3 today. That's how almost everybody in Nigeria is.
He asked a question about the phone he wanted to buy, you should have answered him nau instead of blocking him.

1 Like

Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by henrygold100: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
smith946:
He asked a question about the phone he wanted to buy, you should have answered him nau instead of blocking him.
i got banned oo, since yesterday, for god knows why
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by henrygold100: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Dwightventures:

u be mumu sha
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by henrygold100: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
theblackrannger:

you were kinda rude in ignoring his questions though.
come to think of it, if the fingerprint no get issues, why he no go just tell me. Leave that guy abeg.
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by smith946: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
henrygold100:
i got banned oo, since yesterday, for god knows why
What he did was wrong, he knows it.
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by henrygold100: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
smith946:
yea. Wetin I de talk be say ehh, na de guy report me abi wetin, do you know what I did here to be banned??
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by henrygold100: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
smith946:
I got banned since that yesterday till 3pm today.
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by smith946: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2022
henrygold100:
yea. Wetin I de talk be say ehh, na de guy report me abi wetin, do you know what I did here to be banned??
I don't know..
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by michealewela: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
ugbedeojo1993:

London use, very clean. #36,500
I need the huawei y9.
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by Royalty189(f): 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
What's the phone's name that you want to sell for 36,500 naira
Re: Good Phone Of 40k Or Below by ugbedeojo1993(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
michealewela:

I need the huawei y9.
I stay in kano, how do we meet?
Here's is my contact 08060028585

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Tips On How To Configure My Blackbery Curve 2 To Play Online Internet Video / How To Upgrade Your Windows Lumia OS/OEM To Amber Black (GDR3) / Beware: Android Phones Can Now Be Hacked With Just A Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.