Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Help Me With My Project:dis Is The Topic:causes Of Secondary School Student's Po - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me With My Project:dis Is The Topic:causes Of Secondary School Student's Po (652 Views)

PHOTOS: Bad State Of Secondary Schools In Kano / The Shambolic State Of Secondary Education In Nigeria / Rating Of Secondary Schools In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With My Project:dis Is The Topic:causes Of Secondary School Student's Po by famora(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2011
Dis is the topic:Causes of Secondary School Student's poor Academic Performance, pls i realy need u pple hlp, i dnt mind any how
Re: Help Me With My Project:dis Is The Topic:causes Of Secondary School Student's Po by Xtfield(m): 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2011
What is this project about? I mean what level - Secondary school or post secondary?
Re: Help Me With My Project:dis Is The Topic:causes Of Secondary School Student's Po by nues1985(m): 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2011
Stop been lazy and go to google to get ur search results, plenty info for u there. Also head to the library and read the books there.
Re: Help Me With My Project:dis Is The Topic:causes Of Secondary School Student's Po by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
Good evening Sir. Sysdatek i want to thank you for the the financial help you rendered to me during my project financial adversity. It really went extremely far for me. Truth is that you changed my mindset that I'll get an extra year in the university due to the financial depression that made me lose my sanity.
I ventured into betting to makeup my project cash but it got worst. You came at the nick of time and gave me a hope.
I'm done with studies and the report coming from my class rep is that I got the project an "A". I couldn't help but acknowledge you on the work. All thanks to you Sire, I'm hoping to meet you during my service. At least to get you a beer cus you're indeed not from this part of the world. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa State University Prospective Student Beware Of 419 / Ui Aspirants Only / Unilag Postgraduate Studies Admision.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.