Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Help Me Abeg - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Abeg (498 Views)

Abeg, Can Anyone Say What Is Wrong With This Pic? / Abeg See 50 Naira Matches (pic) / I Overloaded Airtime Help Me Abeg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Abeg by yougrichy: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
I haven't eaten for days now, just surviving on water. It's been really bad since my dad and boss passed away, murdered by unknown gunmen. If you can afford to help me with a Job that comes with feeding and accomodation, I'll really appreciate you forever. Am already getting slimmer by the day.
Please I can come to anywhere in Nigeria. I speak and understand English well too.
Re: Help Me Abeg by Maximos7: 7:04am On Aug 22, 2022
yougrichy:
I haven't eaten for days now, just surviving on water. It's been really bad since my dad and boss passed away, murdered by unknown gunmen. If you can afford to help me with a Job that comes with feeding and accomodation, I'll really appreciate you forever. Am already getting slimmer by the day.
Please I can come to anywhere in Nigeria. I speak and understand English well too.

I am setting up a team of eight ( We are all Nairalanders ) to join me in the establishment of a 50 acres farm project. There is accommodation, food and regular monthly salary. If you're interested, send me a mail so i can furnish you with details.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Help Me Abeg by JONSYN7154: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2022
Maximos7:

I am setting up a team of eight ( We are all Nairalanders ) to join me in the establishment of a 50 acres farm project. There is accommodation, food and regular monthly salary. If you're interested, send me a mail so i can furnish you with details.

Thank you

he won't send you the mail.
Re: Help Me Abeg by yougrichy: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
Maximos7:

Thank you

Can you drop your mail address here? Or send me a mail at donellypaulo@rocketmail.com Thanks
Please notify me if you send the mail

(1) (Reply)

Call In For Your Pure Local Destoned Rice At Good Price / Birth Alert / Wow White Elderly Lady Captured Speaking Yoruba Fluently Overseas (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.