Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them (56427 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) / Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by Truthday: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

Why always Osun state, the little I spent there back then, there are more Yahoo in osun state than any other state in Nigeria.

Due to the hight rate of poverty in the state, among the oyo speaking tribe, due to Islamabad religion influence of giving birth without plans and many more.

Anyway where Islamabad dwell there must be darkness closer there

You're very silly for saying this. Like there isn't poverty in your igboland.

You'll say this for Qatar, Kuwait, bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Egypt, algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, tajikistan, kosovo Useless person filled with nothing but Hate

3 Likes

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by SolarEngr(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Anybody that can do Yahooh is potential killer and ritualist.

Know this and know peace.

I'm a certified Solar Engr, Bsc in view, University of Ibadan Electrical Electronics Engineering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by true2god: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
Awon ti IGR for south west.
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by madukaanaya(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=Olabode971 post=115958588]

So sorry,I don't reply PM's.. thank for the compliment. [/quotehanty reply him no de form

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by Fistop: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Princetbag:
So 3 souls is going to waste just like that. the two Yahoo boys and the Victim nobi 3 souls bi that cry cry cry

5 actually. When they eventually capture the remaining two on the run.
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by Zane2point4(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Olabode971:

So sorry,I don't reply PM's.. thank for the compliment.

Blc you see small breast and mary kay she rob for face!
Na conji deh hold u nigga

5 Likes

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by olisaEze(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Now that they conspired and killed him, has it increased the money in their personal accounts?? They just successfully killed off their future helper because of envy. Not considered a big sin by many, but even a hand grenade is not of considerable size too. As far back as the story of Cain & Abel killing out of envy is not new to this planet, and it appears it’s not going to stop anytime soon. So just watch ur back out there guys, not everyone with you is with you! No go dey call person ur guy wey no dey reason u like im guy, assumption is the mother of all fc*k ups! cool

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by Spandau: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Olabode971:
Lone ranger and laying low will make u go far in businesses like this . But dey won't listen. I got no Rip to waste.

Yahoo Yahoo is not a business. It's a crime.
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by Iamvetlander(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Zane2point4:

Blc you see small breast and mary kay she rob for face!
Na conji deh hold u nigga

Omo. I just weak bro. See as he dey SIMP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by Grandemperor(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than ''Them'' (They).

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by dododawa1: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Samsunny99:
Handiwork of unemployment in the country
not unemployment but WICKED and WAYWARD soul of human being

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by theblackrannger: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Haha.

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by maasoap(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

Why always Osun state, the little I spent there back then, there are more Yahoo in osun state than any other state in Nigeria.

Due to the hight rate of poverty in the state, among the oyo speaking tribe, due to Islamabad religion influence of giving birth without plans and many more.

Anyway where Islamabad dwell there must be darkness closer there

You mean that you are a graduate? You must have graduated from one local poly grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by pansophist(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
No one respect or admire you because you're doing better than them. No one. Enjoy your money in private. Showing off will bring only two reactions from people, which are envy and indifference.

Those with weak character will exercise envy and may act upon it such as what happen to this young man. Those with strong character will exercise indifference, focusing on their hustle and praying for blessings . They exercise indifference because otherwise, it could become envy.

It is not in the nature of humans to be genuinely happy for someone making it more than them, unless of course they benefit from it directly such as your parents and children.

Also, one will have to work on their character and their need to be applauded by others. Why do you need it? Your confidence should come from within. You don't have to rub it off on people's face that you're better than them.

You'll attract beggars, fake friends, fake love, insecurities, lack of personal safety and the spotlight on you. Humility is needed. Don't be that person that reminds others of their failure, or make them question whether God has forgotten them.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by Bmaster(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
justlife12:

Just drop one rip for them smiley cause of God.

And also u cute I just pm u
stop wasting your time comrade,
Chasing bitches on nairaland ain't worth it

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by Tallesty1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
pocohantas:

If I talk am, all these local yahoo boys for Nairaland go dey quote me upandan. Like say i resemble their fur-slippers -gf.

Even that iPhone, if you price them well, they’ll sell it to you.
Wey pass their size.
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by sirray001: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
Yoruba people, Yoruba people ,
Shaking my head
They are Nigerians with wicked hearts
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by udemzyudex(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Olabode971:
Lone ranger and laying low will make u go far in businesses like this . But dey won't listen. I got no Rip to waste.

The thing is business (illegal business) like this needs update and you can't get updates without mingling.

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by barna45: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
yahoo is now a serious plague
lekki port

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBQz24fgPk0
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by sylve11: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
chatinent:
We wey no get friends go live long by God's grace.

Envy can only happen when you keep close associates.

They will not listen. cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by pocohantas(f): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
Tallesty1:
Wey pass their size.

True o. Why do they alway wear the oversized ones? cheesy
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by Igbojew: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
This children of falling demon and sophisticated morons have graduated from skill mining and organ harvesting to killing their own brother.Tomorrow they will be the first to accuse Igbos for ritual killing............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by funkyjaay: 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
rip
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by Greatdand007(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
OriOko88:
Yahoo wey don cast. You see dem carrying iphone 11 and one dirty dread..but deep down they re broke. The only thing they holding on is the iphone.

Many are now into local scam. Facebook and Instagram dey do dem shege grin

Hahahaha comrade small small Dey throw bomb

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by Edusouls(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Cursed generation z, tufiakwa
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by Greatdand007(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
pocohantas:

If I talk am, all these local yahoo boys for Nairaland go dey quote me upandan. Like say i resemble their fur-slippers-gf.

Even that iPhone, if you price them well, they’ll sell it to you.

��another comrade hahahaha
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by sylve11: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
pansophist:
No one respect or admire you because you're doing better than them. No one. Enjoy your money in private. Showing off will bring only two reactions from people, which are envy and indifference.

Those with weak character will exercise envy and may act upon it such as what happen to this young man. Those with strong character will exercise indifference, focusing on their hustle and praying for blessings . They exercise indifference because otherwise, it could become envy.

It is not in the nature of humans to be genuinely happy for someone making it more than them, unless of course they benefit from it directly such as your parents and children.

Also, one will have to work on their character and their need to be applauded by others. Why do you need it? Your confidence should come from within. You don't have to rub it off on people's face that you're better than them.

You'll attract beggars, fake friends, fake love, insecurities, lack of personal safety and the spotlight on you. Humility is needed. Don't be that person that reminds others of their failure, or make them question whether God has forgotten them.

Count me out.

I don't think of anyone whether they are rich or not.

I only want to better myself and I envy no one. cool

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by tyinfinity: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
That is the reason why ojukwu the coward ran away to Ivory coast
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by justlife12: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bmaster:
stop wasting your time comrade,
Chasing bitches on nairaland ain't worth it
ok boss
Re: 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them by pansophist(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
sylve11:

Count me out.

I don't think of anyone whether they are rich or not.

I only want to better myself and I envy no one. cool

Then you fall in the category of those with strong character. You are indifferent, and you keep doubling your hustle and waiting for thy sunny days. You're strong in spirit.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) / Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos / Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.