Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Did Anyone Get This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did Anyone Get This (739 Views)

Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank / Did Anyone Get This Invitation From Dragnet? / Did Anyone Else Receive A Mail From N-power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Get This by yeme7(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2022
Did anyone got this message after Kenneth Arinzechukwu Okonkwo posted it on his page.

Did anyone know if this true?

Congratulations.

You have been randomly chosen and won for yourself a brand new Hp laptop and plasma Tv in my 2022 New Month Giveaway Promo.

To Claim your prize, call Mr. Sunday of Emma Nigeria DELIVERY SERVICES on +2349161269833 with the raffle number () for claims.

He is available to serve you from 10 am to 4 pm daily.
Note that you would be charged for a waybill if you reside outside his state.

For any inquiries, write back to me here (kennyokonwko1@gmail.com) as you'd surely get feedback whenever I am free.

God bless you.

Sir is this true

Because u posted it on ur page a time ago
Re: Did Anyone Get This by yeme7(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2022
Did anyone get this
Re: Did Anyone Get This by JASONjnr(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2022
It's a scam.
What I do is, I chat them on WhatsApp and catch cruise with them.
Re: Did Anyone Get This by Lawalabiodun(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2022
yeme7:
Did anyone get this

Someone is making plans to scam you, once you phone that contact, you will be inform to pay a specific amount of money to claim that useless gift, wake-up.
Re: Did Anyone Get This by yeme7(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2022
Lawalabiodun:

Someone is making plans to scam you, once you phone that contact, you will be inform to make a specific amount of money to claim that useless gift, wake-up.

Guess what

It was from Nigeria nollywoood actor verified page Kenneth okonkow who posted it weeks ago that he wants to help his fan.. And he left it for about 30 minutes and deleted it. I am surprised
Re: Did Anyone Get This by yeme7(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
It's a scam.

What I do is, I chat them on WhatsApp and catch cruise with them.

Guess what

It was from Nigeria nollywoood actor verified page Kenneth okonkow who posted it weeks ago that he wants to help his fan.. And he left it for about 30 minutes and deleted it. I am surprised
Re: Did Anyone Get This by Lawalabiodun(m): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2022
yeme7:

Guess what

I'm very sure that, the account is being registered by this so called useless fraudster and not the man initially, those guys only use that method to lure people for their hard earned money, be careful.
Re: Did Anyone Get This by yeme7(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2022
Lawalabiodun:

I'm very sure that, the account is being registered by this so called useless fraudster and not the man initially, those guys only use that method to lure people for their hard earned money, be careful.

Wow wow

So he never had a Facebook verified page
Re: Did Anyone Get This by Lawalabiodun(m): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2022
yeme7:

Wow wow

So he never had a Facebook verified page

I'm not saying the Man doesn't have a Facebook page, but he is not the one behind the account that sent you message, But if you would like to give it a trial, call that number forwarded to you and as well make payments to the requested account number.
Re: Did Anyone Get This by dedons: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2022
Call the number and tell him you are within his state and can come pick up the gift yourself. Then you start hearing all sort of stories.

Nigerians are indeed wicked.
Re: Did Anyone Get This by yeme7(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2022
Lawalabiodun:

I'm not saying the Man doesn't have a Facebook page, but he is not the one behind the account that sent you message, But if you would like to give it a trial, call that number forwarded to you and as well make payments to the requested account number.

Okay thanks
Re: Did Anyone Get This by Ikechukwu183: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
yeme7:
Did anyone got this message after Kenneth Arinzechukwu Okonkwo posted it on his page.

Did anyone know if this true?

Congratulations.

You have been randomly chosen and won for yourself a brand new Hp laptop and plasma Tv in my 2022 New Month Giveaway Promo.

To Claim your prize, call Mr. Sunday of Emma Nigeria DELIVERY SERVICES on +2349161269833 with the raffle number () for claims.

He is available to serve you from 10 am to 4 pm daily.
Note that you would be charged for a waybill if you reside outside his state.

For any inquiries, write back to me here (kennyokonwko1@gmail.com) as you'd surely get feedback whenever I am free.

God bless you.

Sir is this true

Because u posted it on ur page a time ago
This is an old scam. BTW, how old are you? .... You are even hiding your raffle number grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies / Up Your Skills! Learn Tricks Of Earning With AMAZON For FREE / Diary Of Job Seeker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.