Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? (20879 Views)

URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. / Do Insurance Companies Pay Salary Or It's Just Commission? / Is 20k Salary Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by aysuprano(m): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
MY OWN ADVISE TO YOU BRO IS TO DO THE OKADA WORK TO EARN MONEY FOR SURVIVAL AND START LEARNING AN HANDWORK THAT HAS A FUTURE, GORGET THE TEACHING JOB AND LOOK FOR A SKILL, WHILE THE OKADA PROVIDES DAILY BREAD FOR YOU
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by zubito(m): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
Teaching is a profession with a prospect and professional growth. Okada is not. If you're a certified teacher with a reasonable experience and good track record of excellence, you can earn up to 150-250k per month. I advise you for teaching especially if you're passionate about it.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Okobola146: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Okada hustle is better. There are lots of fridge benefits in it, among which is carrying of fine fine babes and tapping of current while carrying them
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by MartinsD12(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
TheGift:

Not only helmet ooo. I know a guy who has had six accidents In like 2 years. Hands legs. On two occasions, He was not even in motion. He was parked and Someone came and ran into His leg.

So you will need very good body armour if you want to be really prepared
Well every thing depends on God , say motor dey get accident no mean say people no go dey enter motor , I have seen someone in his shop motor come kill am . Weda helmet oo or no helmet oo I know someone who is driving okada without helmet made some money no longer driving okada now has a mini bus everything depends on God grace .
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by samae(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Will prefer okada hustle, look away from the shame there
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Secondly: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Okada hustling will be better because you determine how much you want to earn in a day on the job.

Teaching job limits you to that 20K a month, no matter what you do.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Karleb(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Okada for sure.

Fucck what people will say
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Testimony1988(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Go for okada hustle.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by BATified2023: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
The truth is that riding a bike comes with many negative side and unforseen circumstances. I will advice you to take the teaching job forget about the small pay use it as a stepping stone to build your resume and the focus on moving to some other job that pays better..
the last person that wanted to use teaching as a stepping stone has been there for almost 8 years now

Once u start it will b hard to come out cos u won’t have time for other things
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by mrlarry: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

Thanks boss... I enjoy teaching but the pay isn't encouraging at all & most school owners would always feel like God using the hell out of their staffs
I can afford to get the bike but I'm kinda concerned about what people would say

Hello, do you know if are very serious, you can save money from riding okada within a year to buy korope mini bus and change the narrative. Please wise up

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by nams77: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

Thanks boss... I enjoy teaching but the pay isn't encouraging at all & most school owners would always feel like God using the hell out of their staffs
I can afford to get the bike but I'm kinda concerned about what people would say
Fvck what people will say
When you are lying down hungry, those same f00ls won't help you out

Forget shame and hustle!
I think okada will pay you better
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by musty177(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
My brother don’t give a damn about what people would say about you. Embrace the okada hustle.

My friend, as lazy as he is, he keeps at least 5k everyday for just his 5-7 hours hustle.

It’s advisable to go for the okada hustle after few months you can move to a business
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by DrGud: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:
Teaching job of 20k salary 7:30a.m to 4p.m or okada hustle for a bsc holder? which would you recommend?
All contributions will be appreciated please!
Ride okada and save to buy car for bolt. But e no go easy oh but it's possible only if you are determine. cool
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by countryman13: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:
Teaching job of 20k salary 7:30a.m to 4p.m or okada hustle for a bsc holder? which would you recommend?
I advised U go for the teaching job as it an avenue to develop yourself academically if you don't mind starting small. All d best
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by BadNews: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

Start Blogging Business Bro And Thank Me
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by ghettochild(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
Okada job.. I repeat Okada job.
No go waste ur time n talent for school.
With Okada job u will earn 20k in a week even after paying to the owner of bike
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Oqw1: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Oh
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by sprints1: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
I remembered working as a teacher, I was earning just 20k that time naija never too worst like this upon say I dey collect 20k dem still owe me taya, moved to Lagos earned x6 of that as a teacher but I discovered I was working for tinubu, covid happened the school started misbehaving, I moved on. The truth is teaching job in Nigeria no be am. They can decide anytime that either they double your work or you leave there are so many spare parts in the labour market. I still thank God I left teaching but I wished I left earlier and focused more on hustle. This naija hold God tight oo and work for yourself. My broda if you sabi ride okada well pick your okada and hustle

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Joyless004: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

Oh my God!
I feel so motivated already sir...
Thanks for your contributions so far, God bless!
Yea. Don't mind anyone or any humiliations coming from it. I received enough insult when I was riding taxi to the extent I received one like that that made me go bk to the house ,parked my car n started crying. At some point. I wiped my eye n went out again.

The biggest slavery in this country is teaching work n once u start it, quitting it is always difficult. My mum was a teacher n always tell me this "teaching work would make one not see far from where he or she is at d moment".. is never a good job in this country

When I was doing nysc,I disguised as if I wasn't serving n got a full teaching job. They offered to pay me 25k to reach (agric,computer and biology) knowing full well I was a science teacher. They did it intentionally just to get opportunity to use me in mathematics n physics as well cos I did engineering. I never knew the plan until I started. If I tell u d kind of slavery I went through. Public holidays students won't come but they command u to come as a teacher. After doing lesson,they share money into 3 ,take 2 Na share one for the teachers. I was seeing all this but relaxed just to atlesst finish my nysc. When I finished,I approached them n made my voice heard that I wouldn't be taking 25k anymore. D principal seeing what I offer to the school esp after waec result came out n all sciences students cleared their papers. . She told the owner of the school to increase my money to 30k. Whereas other teachers who r scared to talk remain in same old salary. I laughed in my mind. After 2 weeks,she came n called me telling me they want d whole teachers to be wearing suit to school. I asked her if she know how much at all one suit cost in the market,she said it doesn't matter. I told her It won't work. She still went ahead to bring the topic up in staff meeting,to my greatest suprise ... The whole slaves called teachers no one could talk. I raised my hand and also attacked d motion. She got angry that despite calling me for back to tell me that so I would shut up if she brings it up in the staff meeting,I still got d guts to oppose it. She reported me to the school owner. I laughed.

I now later came bk telling her I can't be doing lesson on 3 subjects in sch n at d end,she takes 2 out of the 3 of the funds and share 1 to us,she got angry again. I was seeking for a way to leave the school. She now went behind n reported me again to the owners of the school. This time around the man asked him what exactly she want to do to me... She said she wanna use me n make sure they finish waec again that following year n Nexo,then sack me.. unknowingly to them,a friend of mine was behind hearing the discussion. When they came bk,d guy called me n told me they have passed my judgement. Gave me evidences. I told him I already know what d woman wanted to do. I waited to get my Jan salary in early February, immediately I got it,I took off. P
Arranged their material in my space in staff room n after two days she didn't see me. She called me I told her am not feeling fine. She begged n begged n begged. For my mind,I said "see this one. She thinks she is smart.". I didn't go back there.

Bros. I started taxi. Made money that I never wanted to leave until I got a good job offer. I left the taxi work n later got a second job as well. Now am planing to leave one job n go back to taxi whilst I manage d job with job security.

Nothing sounds better than being Ur boss. No one tells u when to sleep n wake up. No one commands u around or want u to worship him or her as a god just cos they gave u a nonsense job.

Grab that bike with Ur full chest. If Ur focused. I bet u. Within d next 4-6 months. U don buy keke with Ur money n next one u get a car. Leave Nigerian jobs. It will always end in tears. The only job u take without thinking twice is government job or multinational jobs. Any other one is a big shit.

I have typed an epistle. Read in between lines and advice urself

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Balawal(m): 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
My brother you need to take the bull by the horn. You can do the two together.Raise money in your 20k salary and buy fairly used bike.

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Dripy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

If you are in Lagos, halla me make I find you a job.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Emeritus1200: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
You can engage yourself in part time teaching. You only need to get like 4-6 schools. You will be charging them per period. Just tell any proprietor that you know that you need a part time teaching job. S/he will collect you. In fact, it will get to a point that you will reject some. Tell people and make search. It is easy to find schools but it may be difficult if you don't know how.

Let me tell you how it works!
You collect #500 naira per period: 40 - 45 minutes. A school gives you 8 - 10 periods per week. And you have four schools like that; calculate the money.

Many part time teachers in local areas even get like 60k upward every month. You can be getting 150k or more depending on the area.

All depends on your intelligence, exposure, field of study and bargaining power.

Teachers who teach core subjects rake money home in part time teaching.

My 2 cent.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by bolousadex: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
You can do both..
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by joepepsy(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Una just dey go school for nothing but lack creativity,just pity una parents wey dey waste money for school.
Godsprojectayo:
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Bukola94: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

what people will say? I dislike that, people will pay your bills? people go feed u? na Dem own your life? enter the street & hustle brother. may God bless your hustle and any decision u take. I'm a teacher before, I enjoy teaching, but my hustle now, I will never go back to teaching, I swear to God. I was paid pass u when I was in the teaching job
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by tommy20: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
You still care about what people say? Follow your heart, the guy with the cash is the one that earn people Respect.... Sine you have your result intact & it doesn't expire. Luck will definitely come knocking one day, don't stop praying.
Start the okada business for now. Since you like teaching as you claim, you may be doing evening lesson for students. May God bless our hustle bro.

Godsprojectayo:

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by hollywater: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:
My brother forget the job for now. It will be better for to channel your energy for the campaign of Peter Obi.
That is the only hope for Nigeria.
Thereafter, you will be sure of a good job. What is 20k!
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Godsprojectayo(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
aylagos:
if you are the one please find a way to send your cv to me.
God bless you sir
Here my contact...
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Godsprojectayo(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Olamigreat:

Come let me employ you
Thanks boss! How do I get through you sir? Here's my contact... 08064363832
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by edosignature(m): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
It all depends on what you want brotherly...

I was teach in a school with my SSCE, now I'm a Master degree holder in Public Health (MPH). I now work in a federal government hospital.

Okada business is great, but be sure you'll use the money for better things & avoid drinking & smoking as a way of life.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by yemmyyemmy60: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
can you put me thru on this

BadNews:

Start Blogging Business Bro And Thank Me
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by TheGreatIYANU: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

If you're as passionate as you say you are for teaching, send me a DM.

I've got a good paying teaching job for you... if you meet the reqs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing / Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme / Chevron Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.