Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,820 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Hahaha Twins/Triplets Are Interesting. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hahaha Twins/Triplets Are Interesting. (493 Views)

IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured) / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hahaha Twins/Triplets Are Interesting. by Naijap99us(f): 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Twinnie times Happy times.
Get ready to burst your ribs laffing.
Laff wan kill me hahaha

Twins are fascinating. I love to observe their personality. How about you? Anyone got a set of twin? Well, they're not Mines. I found them on the internet and I haven't stopped laughing.

The Bully twin got he deserved. Noticed how he went right back to enjoying the music nodding his head and tapping on his chair after dealing with his brother. That got me hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsGj02KrbaE

My people please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube channel and hit the notification bell. Thank you may God bless your week.

Please entertain yourself. Lovely cuties ❤️

1 Like

Re: Hahaha Twins/Triplets Are Interesting. by ekekingsley56: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
I LOVE TWINS TOO

1 Like

Re: Hahaha Twins/Triplets Are Interesting. by Naijap99us(f): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Thanks for responding. Yes absolutely � wonderful piece of creation of God. Sometimes I wonder if they fight in the womb hahaha.
Re: Hahaha Twins/Triplets Are Interesting. by mariahAngel(f): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
ekekingsley56:
I LOVE TWINS TOO

They're sooo adorable, you can never get over them. Especially if they're girls. smiley
They're always the center of attraction wherever.

1 Like

Re: Hahaha Twins/Triplets Are Interesting. by maureensylvia(f): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Been praying for twins

1 Like

Re: Hahaha Twins/Triplets Are Interesting. by Victoria938(f): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Wow sweet babies

(1) (Reply)

Asking My Nigerian Mother-in-law Naughty Questions You Are Too Shy To Ask Yours! / I Feel Like Dying / Garden Boy Impregnates Three Biological Sisters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.