Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Trendy Flats For Ladies Avaiable Now! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trendy Flats For Ladies Avaiable Now! (1184 Views)

Di’ja Looks Totally Bossy & Relaxed In Trendy Faux Fur Coat (photo) / Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) / Burna Boy Strips For Ladies At Calabar #starmusictrek (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trendy Flats For Ladies Avaiable Now! by JSL(f): 1:01am On Aug 07, 2011
Just pick the ones u want and drop your emails here.

Re: Trendy Flats For Ladies Avaiable Now! by JSL(f): 1:02am On Aug 07, 2011
more!

Re: Trendy Flats For Ladies Avaiable Now! by JSL(f): 1:05am On Aug 07, 2011
and more!

Re: Trendy Flats For Ladies Avaiable Now! by JSL(f): 1:07am On Aug 07, 2011
still more!

Re: Trendy Flats For Ladies Avaiable Now! by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 07, 2011
Where are all these flats from? what coy made them?
Re: Trendy Flats For Ladies Avaiable Now! by JSL(f): 6:34am On Aug 07, 2011
Seriously thats what you wanna know? The name of the company that made the? shocked undecided
Re: Trendy Flats For Ladies Avaiable Now! by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 07, 2011
^^ Are you going to answer my questions or not?

Don't tell me you last trip to ABA produced these flats?
Re: Trendy Flats For Ladies Avaiable Now! by JSL(f): 7:07am On Aug 07, 2011
I dont know why i bothered to answer you in the first place. Its obvious you aint a serious minded person. If you dont want to buy please stay away. I beg you. And since you obviously cant tell where they are from i will help you. I get supplies only from the US.
Re: Trendy Flats For Ladies Avaiable Now! by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 07, 2011
JSL:

I dont know why i bothered to answer you in the first place. Its obvious you aint a serious minded person. If you dont want to buy please stay away. I beg you. And since you obviously cant tell where they are from i will help you. I get supplies only from the US.

Simple answer that you should have given sinceeeeee, you were busy getting all stressed and worked up. Twisting my post around like I was some sort of trouble maker.

How much do you sell them? (feel free to ignore me if you want)

You still bothered to answer me.
Re: Trendy Flats For Ladies Avaiable Now! by bobeefc(f): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2011
Do u have d picture sandal 20 (ballet flats) in navy blue and black, size 12 or 11W.
Re: Trendy Flats For Ladies Avaiable Now! by JSL(f): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2011
@boobeefc. Sorry i just confirmed only red is now available. @ kennykadry abeg make we no quarrel. Im used to being protective. @ all, please just send me a mail @ silverygenie@yahoo.com. Let me know your sizes and the particular one you want and i will ensure it gets to you in two weeks. Its will be here before then because it has already been bought. I just needed to find out if female nairalanders would want them. Like a presale.
Re: Trendy Flats For Ladies Avaiable Now! by JSL(f): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2011
sorry for the mix-up. jennykadry and bobeefc. My pc keys are becoming stiff.
Re: Trendy Flats For Ladies Avaiable Now! by nanidee(f): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2011
okay, im interested in the black peep-toe and the blue one above it. Also, the brown and army green sandals(the fourth from the last) inbox me on nanidee2@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Assaults A Lady At Kfc / Entertainment Industry Calling! / Snoop Dogg Arrested at Norway With 8 grams Of Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.