Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? (2271 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / Is Online Importation A Profitable Business? Please I Want Your Honest Reply / Is Online Forex Trading Tax Free In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? by emailguru: 4:19am On Aug 07, 2011
What is your experience like with online business in Nigeria? do you think it is striving? would you advise any one to venture into it? Do you see it as an alternative to regular white collar jobs?
Re: Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? by sherif1: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2011
online business in nigeria is speeding into d positive side eg the nigerian internet penetration is among the highest in africa, with different startup services springing up and set on d positive side (am not talking about get rich quick scheme)
there are different online startups program going on in and around lagos u can gain from. Believe me they are free and quality plus you can gain quality networks.
My own online startup is set to launch officially tomorow INSA.
Re: Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? by pafectlink(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2011
This topic is so broad cos stories of internet marketers making money is all over the place but none of them can proof it. I have lost thousands of $$$ online since 2008 but still couldnt have anything to boost about. Not until i stumbled on an opportunity that i grabbed with 2 hands. You can take a look below. What i have to say is just "There are thousands of unproductive opportunities online, but that doesnt mean there is no productive ones."
Re: Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2011
Yes, online business is still on in Nigeria, there are many people that earn up to 5 figure income from their online business. I am a living example of that.

1 Like

Re: Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? by Akins02324(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2011
Importation business in recent time has become a free for all whereby,if you know your way,you should be talking millions by now because the opportunities inherent is overwhelming and that is why you need no any other time than now to join the success train

There are lots of people out there seeking for a potential business to do with an handsome reward,importation has the answer if you fall in this category.

In order to really make it in life ,you must have an entrepreneurer spirit in you and that is why you need to find something doing.

Do you know there are lots of cheap products on the internet that can fetch you millions within six months even with your little capital.The funniest part of this business is that,even the manufacturer are even happy and always ready to assist you with your small order.

Some might even give you a credit facilities after trading with them for like 2 to 3 times.They dont tell me,it is what i have witness and that is why i can stand before NLanders and share the secret here because the gap is too wide to be filled and that is why more people are needed to partake in this business.

Let me just ask you this,is there any period when women dont invest in jewellry?Yep,this is one of the business you can do directly with the manufacturer and i bet you,after six months,you will have a testimony to share with other nairalanders .With as low as #20,000,you can start this business,just try it .

I have some other importation business you can do as well that will fetch you cool money but this it just one of them and i can assure you,there are lots of buyers waiting to pay you cash in exchange for the goods ,some might even pay you in advance.

Do you think you need full details about this business,then rush over to my blog and get more information on
www.home-based-importation-business..com

when you get there,just click on everything you need to know about importation.

I wish you best of luck
Re: Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? by emailguru: 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2011
To be candid with you, Internet business is striving real well in Nigeria. But we only need to have credible people to teach us how the business really works.

1 Like

Re: Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 02, 2011
emailguru:

To be candid with you, Internet business is striving real well in Nigeria. But we only need to have credible people to teach us how the business really works.

You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? by emailguru: 3:42am On Sep 05, 2011
Just to say thank you to everyone who has contributed this far. The truth is that here in Nigeria, we still need to do more so as to create the awareness about internet business in Nigeria and the whole lot of opportunities it present. This is because virtually every one who hears about internet business will simple think of scam.

Who need to let the jobless people out there know that The internet can server as a means of livelihood for any one who desires to build a business out of it.
Re: Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2011
GREETINGS FRIEND.
GOT TECHNICAL PROBLEMS?
FROM LAPTOPS TO BLACKBERRIES?
UNIVERSAL 3.5G MODEMS?
PING ME ON 243FF255 OR CALL 07060924444.
Re: Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? by namdo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2011
what online business are you referring to? on a general account online endeavours are many but for people getting online for businesses, it is surely thriving if that's what you meant. cool
Re: Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? by dengepo: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2011
"Thriving" and not "striving" please.
Just a little contribution,
Re: Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? by olumyday(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2011
Well, online business is real, at least I know that because I have been earning some money from this site
http:///frm7772
Re: Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? by LagBlogger(m): 3:40am On Sep 06, 2011
Certainly,

Online business does exist and there are so many of them.
Re: Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? by neksummi(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2013
Online business is thriving in Nigeria. You can be part of those enjoying this development if you decide to learn how it is done the right way. You call it online business. It is a business and no business is done without putting some good effort. A lot of people are looking for a magic button to hit to make money online and it doesn't work that way. That's why people fall for scams because they want to reap where they did not sow.

We've decided to team up here on nairaland to hold each others hands to ensure we make it all:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all
Re: Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? by neksummi(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2013
Felt I should share with you this write put up by one of my mentors about the different methods of making money:

Method #1 (The Stupid Way): Trade your manual labor (either mental or physical) for money your boss gives you, and just expect that it will keep working. The reason this way sucks, is that you’re intimately involved in the money-getting process, meaning that you have to show up to get paid.

Method #2 (The Smarter, But Not So Smart Way): Sell stuff to people that they don’t want or need, by getting really good at selling. This method can work to make lots of cash now – but the problem is, you’re still intimately involved in the process and are trapped – just like the employee – and since people don’t really want your stupid product, you won’t have any recurring purchases and selling will eventually burn you out.

Method #3 (Getting There – But Not Quite The Greatest Money Getting Method): Find a group of people who want something, and find a way to sell your product or service to them by leveraging what THEY WANT, to sell them what YOU WANT. This method actually works quite well if you know how to sell, but the problem with it is, there’s always a limited market with this method – if you have to convince people to do something that they don’t quite want, you’ve always got to be coming up with crazy ways to sell it to them. Although this isn’t my MAIN METHOD of earning income – I still use it all the time to sell valuable products and services to people who don’t know they want them… (yet)

Method #4 (ALMOST the greatest money making method ever, but not quite): Find out a product that a lot of people already want, and find the cheapest, best way of delivering it to them. Man, this method just rocks – the reason? No real selling required, you can acquire customers and keep them cheaper and longer if you give great value – PLUS, you can also ups.ell them products that they didn’t know they needed yet. However, this method still, although somewhat leveraged, is a high paying job – however, it’s a relatively easy one if you manage it properly. But unfortunately, if you stop working, your income stops, which leads us to…

Method #5: The BEST Way Of Money Getting In The History Of The World! Are you ready for this? Ok, grab a pen….

“Find a people who want a product with high profit margins and repeat purchases, find the best way of selling it to them WITHOUT you being involved in the process at all…”

http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html
Re: Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? by oludarekehinde(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
Who says making money online is not real? it depends on the information you got, Let me give you a secret website that you will use to get thousand of naira into your account every month for free.
Do you know people are selling this secret website to their fellows nigerians to
make money? what a wicked people! Its time to spoil their business.
Just send your E-mail address to darekenny78@gmail.com to get the website for free. Use SECRET WEBSITE as your subject.
I promise to respond to your mails within 48 hours.
Committed to nigerians well being.
NB: If I failed to respond to your mails within 48 hours, pls try & call me to remind me on 08053690928 or for more details
Re: Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? by Activityj(m): 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
If $30 would be ok for you weekly just register with the below link& just feel the smile! Mind you some infomarketer still sell this info! Please act fast!!! http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref15463078
Re: Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? by saintdollar: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2014
yes, online business is coming to stay in Nigeria, despite Nigeria being known as country with huge numbers of scammers, things are still looking up, take for instant paypal which is friend of all those serious about making money online just approve it's operation for Nigerians and it have helped me to fund my account in sfi, which is online business i considered real and best for Nigerians, i received my commission in niara, work just few hours per day and set to receive income forever even if i quit now, http:///secondbiz. so i believe it is penetrating Nigeria because i have thousands of Nigerians as friends in SFI. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lpg(cooking Gas) Skid Plant And Storage Tanks For Sale / Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed / Swot Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.