Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. (6788 Views)

Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 / The Tesla Pi Phones From Elon Musk Could Dethrone Apple’s Iphones / Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by blogfullminded(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
The New Tesla Pi just killed iPhone 14: say your goodbyes to apple.

It's unbelievable that after so many years of market dominance, Apple's beautiful iPhone series is ending. The beaten apples are finally going to go rotten from exposure out in the sun, as the new tesla model pi hitting the market in September of 2022 (the same month as the iPhone 14 release) is going to be a game changer in the phone market. the only phone with the ability to connect to Planet Mars.
which phone company is at the top
Apple sells millions of phones each year, just last year at the iPhone 13 release, more than 200 million devices were sold out by the Cupertino-based cooperation. The market was not a surprise as apple is at the top of the smartphone market.
it does not end here read more>>>https://techheronews..com/2022/08/tesla-pi-just-killed-iphone-14-say-your.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by fman(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
I can't wait to get this gadget

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
i can't wait for this to arrive in nigeria.
finally,we would have an alternative for high-end devices other than IPHONE and SAMSUNG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Maxitomxane(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Apple and Samsung just welcomed a Bigger Brother.

Woah... September is going to be sweet...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by AOresources: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Client kan pere!!! To sanwo dede!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Mayydayy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nobi person wey get friends and relatives for Mars go buy Tesla PI

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Alphastudent(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Mayydayy:
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by DaInferno(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
blogfullminded:

It's unbelievable that after so many years of market dominance, Apple's beautiful iPhone series is ending. The beaten apples are finally going to go rotten from exposure out in the sun, as the new tesla model pi hitting the market in September of 2022 (the same month as the iPhone 14 release) is going to be a game changer in the phone market. the only phone with the ability to connect to Planet Mars.
Apple sells millions of phones each year, just last year at the iPhone 13 release, more than 200 million devices were sold out by the Cupertino-based cooperation. The market was not a surprise as apple is at the top of the smartphone market.
it does not end here read more>>>https://techheronews..com/2022/08/tesla-pi-just-killed-iphone-14-say-your.html

I'm no fan of apple, but this review is just unprofessional and wack infact. Instead of promoting the Tesla phone on its bases, all I can see is slandering of the iPhone. I hate the tesla phone already. I dnt like this kinda envious marketing

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Minjim: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
The sound like a iPhone hater.

Are you promoting Telsa Pi or slandering iPhone?

3 Likes

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Same way Tesla murdered benz, bmw etc but wait, how Tesla vehicles do you see out there? Seen any today?

Everything is about choice and tech market is big enough for everyone to shine.

6 Likes

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by NigerGossip(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2022
How To Know Your Mental Health Crisis
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9vMYqZaK0w [/url]
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Mikespecialone(m): 1:16am On Aug 23, 2022
blogfullminded:

Who u won call for Mars ??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by YeyeGbami: 3:40am On Aug 23, 2022
Afi mars na.

1 Like

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Youngpo413: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2022
iphone won't get any rival even in the next 100 years.
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by shilenji(m): 6:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Let me buy my iphone 14 jeje and wait for after reviews, I no wan regret anything
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Parachoko: 6:46am On Aug 23, 2022
blogfullminded:

Trashy article

1 Like

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Parachoko: 6:50am On Aug 23, 2022
Youngpo413:
iphone won't get any rival even in the next 100 years.
There was a time the owners of Blackberry were thinking like you.

After the first iPhone was release, i think it was a high ranking director working in Nokia that said "Apple won't last long and will pack up soon".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by vincent10(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2022
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by abumeinben(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2022
Mayydayy:

Know me now o, so you go fit Tesla me for Mars.

2 Likes

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by YourFavorite21(m): 7:34am On Aug 23, 2022
Let me wait for Samsung S23 ultra , it will be war grin

1 Like

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by dallasi: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2022
This na symbol where look like those of Illuminati abi Freemasons,
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by akunjohn(m): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2022
Mikespecialone:

Who u won call for Mars ??

Bros,abeg make I join you help ask them too o,abi na Alien una wan call down to earth?

1 Like

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Lanretoye(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2022
fman:
I can't wait to get this gadget
which family u hey for Mars wey u wan take am call? grin...see the design self,even the logo,e come be like oppo.
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Abudu2000(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Same way Tesla murdered benz, bmw etc but wait, how Tesla vehicles do you see out there? Seen any today?

don't doubt it Tesla is the future. The moment Nigeria start having steady supply tesla will be everywhere at least someone who can afford two cars will definitely want a Tesla as a secondary car by then and slowly just like how solar is growing, combustion engines will be history.
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2022
Abudu2000:
don't doubt it Tesla is the future. The moment Nigeria start having steady supply tesla will be everywhere at least someone who can afford two cars will definitely want a Tesla as a secondary car by then and slowly just like how solar is growing, combustion engines will be history.

North America and Europe has better power supply yet not up to 10% of the cars in those regions are Teslas.

Electric cars are the future NOT just Tesla

People wanna throw away the past in a bid to celebrate the ‘future’, forgetting that the future is nothing without the past.

Innovative years are more important for me cos they created things from almost nothing unlike ‘future’ years which are principally radical upgrades of innovations.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Bbstartplans: 8:49am On Aug 23, 2022
I will promote your music to get more fans base https://www.fiverr.com/share/Kox75k
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by lereinter(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2022
DaInferno:
I'm no fan of apple, but this review is just unprofessional and wack infact. Instead of promoting the Tesla phone on its bases, all I can see is slandering of the iPhone. I hate the tesla phone already. I dnt like this kinda envious marketing

That's why I don't admire the musk guy

He does many things for animosity and cruise
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Mercury12(m): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

does this tesla phone has it own OS or it run apps on android operating system?
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Pickmycall: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2022
All this overpriced American phones.I love my android.E no dey give me issues.
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Mercury12:
does this tesla phone has it own OS or it run apps on android operating system?
I have no idea, I hope it has its own OPERATING system otherwise undecided same old same old
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Mercury12(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I have no idea, I hope it has its own opening system otherwise undecided same old same old
yea same old most likely

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redmi 10C Is Out. This Is The Midrange Killer / Mtn(how To Check Yahoo Freely) / Etisalat Call/internet Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.