Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Standard Chartered Bypass $20 Naira Card Li!it - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Standard Chartered Bypass $20 Naira Card Li!it (915 Views)

Please Someone Should Tell Me The Best Visa Naira Card On MTCGAME At Bank Rates / Standard Chartered Bank Account Opening / How To Get N2000 From Standard Chartered Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Chartered Bypass $20 Naira Card Li!it by nurain150(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
I saw a standard chartered 100$ bypass limit with their visa infinity card with a 100$ monthly spending limit
Re: Standard Chartered Bypass $20 Naira Card Li!it by advanceDNA: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
nurain150:
I saw a standard chartered 100$ bypass limit with their visa infinity card with a 100$ monthly spending limit

That bank that doesnt have branches..how u dey use them??
Re: Standard Chartered Bypass $20 Naira Card Li!it by Omihanifa: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
advanceDNA:

That bank that doesnt have branches..how u dey use them??

That’s the best bank in Nigeria.
Re: Standard Chartered Bypass $20 Naira Card Li!it by advanceDNA: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Omihanifa:

That’s the best bank in Nigeria.

So i heard...
But How did i get your atm?? Or u live around ikeja.??. i cant be travelling several km when ever i branch service
Re: Standard Chartered Bypass $20 Naira Card Li!it by Omihanifa: 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
advanceDNA:

So i heard...
But How did i get your atm?? Or u live around ikeja.??. i cant be travelling several km when ever i branch service

They brought the card to my house via UPS
Re: Standard Chartered Bypass $20 Naira Card Li!it by advanceDNA: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Omihanifa:

They brought the card to my house via UPS

U gotta be kidding me.... shocked

Did u pay for ups service

The account i opened online i tried upgrading but tgey ddnt upgrade me after uploading ID and NIN
Re: Standard Chartered Bypass $20 Naira Card Li!it by advanceDNA: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
nurain150:

So how much transaction were you able to do with the card??
Re: Standard Chartered Bypass $20 Naira Card Li!it by Omihanifa: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
advanceDNA:

U gotta be kidding me.... shocked

God is my witness. Standard chartered bank has brought up to 4 debit cards to my house via UPS. They don’t charge you for the card neither will they charge you for the delivery.

Another good thing about the bank is that transfer is free, no sms charges, no illegal charges on your account. If you leave 1k for you account, come back in 3 months you 1k is 1k no deductions.
Re: Standard Chartered Bypass $20 Naira Card Li!it by advanceDNA: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Omihanifa:

God is my witness. Standard chartered bank has brought up to 4 debit cards to my house via UPS. They don’t charge you for the card neither will they charge you for the delivery.

Another good thing about the bank is that transfer is free, no sms charges, no illegal charges on your account. If you leave 1k for you account, come back in 3 months you 1k is 1k no deductions.

Themm dey run abroad style of banking....

interesting....make i try upgraded

(1) (Reply)

First In Land Shares / Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business / Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.