Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) (1967 Views)

Lady Beaten & Disgraced After She Was Caught Stealing At A Market (Video) / Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) / Lagos Police Identifies Man Who Sexually Harrassed A Woman Inside A Public Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by DatoDatuk: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
Crossdresser defends himself while been harrassed at a market lmao wahala grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6PEVA9KxCY

Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by ISellBeer: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ok
For those that would support him and say 'allow him it's his life', for those that still support transgender and gay because that's what they feel like doing; one day a 25 Yr old guy will shot sporadically and claim he feels like a 12yr old boy.

We should stand on what is right and not what someone feels that suits him/her. You cannot see gay animals that are created both genders.

That guy get luck, 2 by 2 for that him yam leg for go well

9 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by Natbrowny: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Just better slap on his face. He won't have to defend himself

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
There's no kind of human we won't see, claiming right on top

3 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
he should count his blessings that he is still wearing clothes and/or walking freely...in a country where the law says his type should be jailed!

3 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by VeryWickedMan: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Not herself?

Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by gaby(m): 12:56am On Aug 23, 2022
But they see women everyday who dress like men I'm sure.

We are just too hypocritical to a disgusting level.

I'm not a fan of cross dressers but that's where it terminates.

No be my body dem wear the cloth put and whatever is good for Bala should be good for Bulus.

Modified:

From the video it is clear that most of these intolerant illiterates are traders.

Go into their shops and you just might see them displaying top-of-the-range iPhones invented by one of these people they'd love to murder.

They could be selling perfumes or dresses made by these same people..lol

Cross-dressing and cross-dressers nor queer lifestyle ain't my thing but I do not hate or want them dead.

Hypocrisy and intolerance is worse than cross-dressing.

You want to mob a cross-dresser and you have the moral guts to complain about Hisbah, Boko haram or ISIS?

Are you guys okay?

3 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by SAMBARRY: 5:18am On Aug 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
he should count his blessings that he is still wearing clothes and/or walking freely...in a country where the law says his type should be jailed!
make he go dress like that for aboki man land,let's say Maiduguri or Borno state and now pass by the mosque or better still enter inside grin

I wan see something first grin

If he comes back alive or hisbah hand no touch am, come press my nose grin

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by oz4real83(m): 5:54am On Aug 23, 2022
The poor and the weak always suffer. Bobrisky, Denrele and others who started this nonsense have never been harassed but this "aspiring", confused fellow is being harassed for the same nonsense. If the confused Denrele, Bobrisky should pass through the same area where this wannabe fellow was harrassed, the people will be hailing them and requesting for some cash from them. We should learn to treat everybody equally for offenses undecided
Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by baretalk: 6:08am On Aug 23, 2022
There is a law against this, police need to start arresting these mentally depraved people, and lock them in asylum. This is nonsense. Repulsive.

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by epondudu: 6:25am On Aug 23, 2022
One thing no one can deny about the Igbos is their BOLDNESS imagine the way they are confront SHIM. grin

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by mytime24(f): 6:30am On Aug 23, 2022
Pastor righteousness shld come and deliver him

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by robinso01(m): 6:55am On Aug 23, 2022
No body dey to wipe am cord for the back of him head to reset him brain?
Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2022
Leave him alone! angry

How come homophobics don’t attack girls who dress like guys.

Allow people to live their lives the way they want as long as they are not hurting anyone.

Life is too short. Mind your business and enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by DatoDatuk: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2022
Bunnybee:
Leave him alone! angry

How come homophobics don’t attack girls who dress like guys.

Allow people to live their lives the way they want as long as they are not hurting anyone.

Life is too short. Mind your business and enjoy

Hmnnn ok o until your brother dress come house like that cheesy
Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by Valkrie: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2022
DatoDatuk:
Crossdresser defends himself while been harrassed at a market lmao wahala grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6PEVA9KxCY

Probably a transgendered...with both female and male features...!!!

People need to be enlightened that there are other sex apart from male and female...!!!
Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by Zulu2022: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2022
gaby:
But they see women everyday who dress like men I'm sure.

We are just too hypocritical to a disgusting level.

I'm not a fan of cross dressers but that's where it terminates.

No be my body dem wear the cloth out and whatever is good for Bala should be good for Bulus.
so If ur son turn like dis u go support am,we want hear from u,no b hypocrites,if ur brother turn like dis,u go like am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by gaby(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2022
Zulu2022:
so If ur son turn like dis u go support am,we want hear from u,no b hypocrites,if ur brother turn like dis,u go like am

But you won't mind killing your son or your parents to get a visa to countries where they tolerate and accept people who dress like this.

You'd hail and worship a politician who had stolen you and your children's future but mob someone who cross-dresses his own body without any direct effect on you.

Who told you cross-dressing even started today.

Go and read about your history to understand that your forefathers had men amongst them who dressed and behaved like women.

Nonsense.

Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2022
DatoDatuk:

I won’t mind. As long as he’s happy.

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by Zulu2022: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2022
gaby:

But you won't mind killing your son or your parents to get a visa to countries where they tolerate and accept people who dress like this.

You'd hail and worship a politician who had stolen you and your children's future but mob someone who cross-dresses his own body without any direct effect on you.

Who told you cross-dressing even started today.

Go and read about your history to understand that your forefathers had men amongst them who dressed and behaved like women.

Nonsense.

Hypocrites.
stop spamming ppl with same Message to cover up ur iniquities,how does it relate with been astray and lack morals,person go read book finish, know how to read and write but can't tink fr his sef or reason well like human,no change ur ways
Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by Mercury12(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2022
He deserved it. undecided
In fact he was lucky they didn't choose to wipe him cord on his neck...
The other day news of some of his likes that even chooses to follow men home grace nairaland frontpage. I can imagine how surprise and shock those men will be when they discovered the person they bought home is a man and not a woman cheesy
Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by gaby(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Zulu2022:
stop spamming ppl with same Message to cover up ur iniquities,how does it relate with been astray and lack morals,person go read book finish, know how to read and write but can't tink fr his sef or reason well like human,no change ur ways

Hahahhaha

"Been astray and lack morals"

Wonderful.

I greet you senior prefect of astray and morals.

Hypocrites

You, like most of the hypocritical illiterates harassing the guy have no problems labouring your ass of to afford and flaunt an iPhone invented by one of them without your so-called "morals".

I'm very sure as you are seated wherever you are right now preaching your version of morals, at least a piece of your clothing or perfume was created by one of these people with no morals you will so love to murder.

If you can't see the hypocrisy in this, I pity your life.

Personally, I find them weird but not to hate or kill them because I do not have an explanation as to how they were wired or what goes on in their heads and bodies.

And heck, I'm sure they find me as a straight person weird too and might be wondering why I am the way I am.

So long as they do not attempt to force their ways and manners on me wetin concern me.

Live and let live with respect.
Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by Mercury12(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2022
epondudu:
One thing no one can deny about the Igbos is their BOLDNESS imagine the way they are confront SHIM. grin
This is not about Igbos alone. It can also happen in anywhere or state in Nigeria. . .
Generally we don't accept such here. Naija no be USA.
These cross-dressers better be careful. They said when in Rome act like Romans. They didn't say that for nothing.
Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
ISellBeer:
Ok
For those that would support him and say 'allow him it's his life', for those that still support transgender and gay because that's what they feel like doing; one day a 25 Yr old guy will shot sporadically and claim he feels like a 12yr old boy.

We should stand on what is right and not what someone feels that suits him/her. You cannot see gay animals that are created both genders.

That guy get luck, 2 by 2 for that him yam leg for go well
Nice try, homosexuality is present in most animal species and crossdressing isn't synonymous with homosexuality,stop conflating sex and gender

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
DatoDatuk:

Answer the question dude,why don't people attack women that dress like men?
Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by 7buckz(m): 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lol...i know say the Gaybriel fingernail go long pass e dick....middle finger to all members of the lgbtq community.... Him for go trenches go try this kind thing.. Make mens wey don blow ice de find Mata to buy run e matas
Re: Crossdresser Defends Himself While Been Harrassed At A Market (video) by 7buckz(m): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
That man wey de e back no wipe am slap for ear!...mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

I Just Scam By Norland Scammers / Stealing From D Dead:man Found Dead Half Way In Grave / African Woman Spotted Urinating At A Bus Stop In Italy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.