Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,134 members, 7,852,856 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Can One Combine Learning Programming With Schooling For A CS Degree? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can One Combine Learning Programming With Schooling For A CS Degree? (654 Views)

What Can A CS Degree Holder Program that a self-taught cannot do? / Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone / Learning Programming. (my Nairaland Journal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Combine Learning Programming With Schooling For A CS Degree? by TastyFriedPussy: 5:36am On Aug 23, 2022
Can you combine learning programming while also studying for a computer science degree?
Re: Can One Combine Learning Programming With Schooling For A CS Degree? by loulynx(m): 6:42am On Aug 23, 2022
They are basically the same thing...

It all fall under computer science.

It just on which science part and the school
Re: Can One Combine Learning Programming With Schooling For A CS Degree? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2022
So this one self never get admission.
grin
Re: Can One Combine Learning Programming With Schooling For A CS Degree? by kennethfranc(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
grin

Whenever you drop a comment, your signature comes to mind grin grin
Re: Can One Combine Learning Programming With Schooling For A CS Degree? by frankosivue(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2022
kennethfranc:

Whenever you drop a comment, your signature comes to mind grin grin
A trouble maker indeed.

1 Like

Re: Can One Combine Learning Programming With Schooling For A CS Degree? by TastyFriedPussy: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
grin
Mthewwww tongue if I haven't gotten admission so what ? At least when I'm done learning my stack very well, employers will be more likely to hire me than you( when my CV states that I'm a CS undergrad) tongue
Kill yourself..
Re: Can One Combine Learning Programming With Schooling For A CS Degree? by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Mthewwww tongue if I haven't gotten admission so what ? At least when I'm done learning my stack very well, employers will be more likely to hire me than you( when my CV states that I'm a CS undergrad) tongue
Kill yourself..

Lols... Who told u u will even graduate?

From your past post u sound really dumb and the manner of Fs u will pack in your first semester alone will make u... either u drop out or u switch to soil or animal science.... Thats where ur destiny is incase u haven't realized.

1 Like

Re: Can One Combine Learning Programming With Schooling For A CS Degree? by TastyFriedPussy: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

From your past post u sound really dumb and the manner of Fs u will pack in your first semester alone will make u... either u drop out or u switch to soil or animal science.... Thats where ur destiny is incase u haven't realized.
lolzzz, keep telling yourself that. Whatever makes you sleep well at night tongue trying so hard to console yourself from the fact that even before I'm done with my degree, I'll attain heights that you can only dream of tongue you're only wallowing in self deceit if you think all these your useless words have any effect on me. Trouble maker indeed tongue you done jam your match no worry. I'll deal with you in this section tongue
Mumu goat tongue
Re: Can One Combine Learning Programming With Schooling For A CS Degree? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
lolzzz, keep telling yourself that. Whatever makes you sleep well at night tongue trying so hard to console yourself from the fact that even before I'm done with my degree, I'll attain heights that you can only dream of tongue you're only wallowing in self deceit if you think all these your useless words have any effect on me. Trouble maker indeed tongue you done jam your match no worry. I'll deal with you in this section tongue
Mumu goat tongue

grin

Happy carry overs in advance.

1 Like

Re: Can One Combine Learning Programming With Schooling For A CS Degree? by dodgelord: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Kill yourself..
if dey hire u Nigeria will never go far.

Ur type suppose sell pure water 4 shop nothing else.
Re: Can One Combine Learning Programming With Schooling For A CS Degree? by dodgelord: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Mumu goat tongue
grin grin grin

Lolzzzz
Re: Can One Combine Learning Programming With Schooling For A CS Degree? by dodgelord: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

they guy want to go n study computer science bc of passion.

grin grin grin grin

The passionate programmer grin
Re: Can One Combine Learning Programming With Schooling For A CS Degree? by dodgelord: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
grin
d guy never see anything yet. grin

Passion guy grin

(1) (Reply)

Contract Job Ubuntu, Centos, Redhat OS / #financialliteracy Challenge: Win 1.2million Developing A Financial Literacy App / Retrieve A Particular Record In Ms Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.