Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,406 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? (3567 Views)

Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence / The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by johnw47: 12:56am On Aug 27, 2022
lost false jw mad max, denier of JEHOVAH and HIS word the Bible

you started this thread: "Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True?"

i have given many scriptures showing that JEHOVAH knows everything, that JEHOVAH is all powerful and that JEHOVAH is present everywhere

you have given just one scripture that you claim shows that JEHOVAH does not know everything
and that JEHOVAH is not all powerful

you are of course so pathetic oh denier of JEHOVAH, aren't you:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Rev 20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by johnw47: 1:20am On Aug 27, 2022
so called JEHOVAH's witnesses, all being of the one line of thought
try to prove that:
JEHOVAH does not know everything
JEHOVAH is not all powerful
JEHOVAH is not present everywhere

of course only satan's mob want to try and prove that JEHOVAH is not all knowing, and is not all powerful, and is not present everywhere

we Christians know that JEHOVAH is AWESOME lacking nothing
not lacking in knowledge, and not lacking in power

but as for false jw's:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 1:31am On Aug 27, 2022
“Almighty” that’s predicting and regretting cheesy
“Almighty” that’s limited and not omnipotent.
“Almighty” that lacks knowledge of some things, I wonder who created those things or your god forgot some of the things he created bwahahahah
Madmax ooo

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by johnw47: 1:38am On Aug 27, 2022
satan, like false jw mad max, also thought that
JEHOVAH is not all knowing and all powerful, but
he found out differently

unlike dum dum mad max who may never know, even when thrown into the lake of fire
never to exist again:

Rev 20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 1:56am On Aug 27, 2022
johnw47:

cowardly lost false jw mad max, denyier of JEHOVAH and HIS word the Bible

you posted your paranoia and lies because you have nothing else, and then quickly ran away for the night, of course:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

You are right, When he has nothing else to say he starts accusing you of being someone else, that’s the tactics his masters in watchtower taught him but it’s been Overused. I’m glad everyone is seeing madmax for who he is.
I wonder which kind of deity he worships that he can be so easily deceitful, lie shamelessly and still come here to defend it.

2 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by johnw47: 5:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Maynman:

You are right, When he has nothing else to say he starts accusing you of being someone else, that’s the tactics his masters in watchtower taught him but it’s been Overused. I’m glad everyone is seeing madmax for who he is.
I wonder which kind of deity he worships that he can be so easily deceitful, lie shamelessly and still come here to defend it.

yes mad max is lost completely, repentance for him is clearly impossible, so he keeps
repeating the same paranoia over and over again even while knowing full well that God
hates his habitual lying, but if you are lost, what else can you do

he is totally paranoid/fearful because of the wrong spirit in him
his lying like hell shows it's the spirit of his father devil in him, john 8:44

2 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24am On Aug 27, 2022
Maynman:

You are right

He is right for arguing blindly, why not tell him that there is no need to quote the Bible because it's not authentic?
OK the Bible he's quoting now is OK since he's arguing blindly shey?
Birds of the same feathers! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 7:27am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He is right for arguing blindly, why not tell him that there is no need to quote the Bible because it's not authentic?

How’s your god “almighty” but not omnipotent.
What are the knowledge your deity lacks?

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by johnw47: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost false jw mad max

see your never ending confusion:
1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

of corse you don't see your great confusion:
2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by johnw47: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2022
the devils paranoid lost false jw mad max says:

oteneaaron is courz, and that
i johnw47 is emusan and olaadegbu and some pastor of some church, and that
maynman is mindhacker

etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.

there is none more insane than you lost false jw mad max

you reckon you could defeat six fully armed military combatants
single handed

you tell for all to read how your wife loves to play with your dic

you say your jehovah the god of watchtower does not know everything
and he is not all powerful and he is not present everywhere

^^ well you are right about that bit, your lacking in knowledge and power jehovah god of the watchtower is a inferior god

3 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2022
Maynman:

How’s your god “almighty” but not omnipotent.
What are the knowledge your deity lacks?
It's like you need to agree with johnw47 first since both of you are against me then you both can come up with something better then i will agree with you guys but when you're both scattered spiritually speaking {Luke 11:23} ọmọ nah lie unah dey lie! cheesy
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by johnw47: 8:38am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's like you need to agree with johnw47 first since both of you are against me then you both can come up with something better then i will agree with you guys but when you're both scattered spiritually speaking {Luke 11:23} ọmọ nah lie unah dey lie! cheesy

Luk 11:23  Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

truly oh lost false jw mad max, that verse is not about your devil
it is about the Christians all knowing, all powerful JEHOVAH of the Bible

this one is about you oh cannot stop lying crazy max:

i have always been against you liars, you don't know that by now, what a dum dum
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2022
johnw47:

Luk 11:23  Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
truly oh lost false jw mad max, that verse is not about your devil
it is about the Christians all knowing, all powerful JEHOVAH of the Bible
this one is about you oh cannot stop lying crazy max:
i have always been against you liars, you don't know that by now, what a dum dum

OLAADEGBU stop deceiving yourself, since you and Maynman are on the same page i want to know what is your conclusion about Jesus of Nazareth before you can come quoting the same book your brother (Maynman) is condemning! wink
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by johnw47: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OLAADEGBU stop deceiving yourself, since you and Maynman are on the same page i want to know what is your conclusion about Jesus of Nazareth before you can come quoting the same book your brother (Maynman) is condemning! wink

job 15:12 Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

lost and paranoid false jw mad max

the reason you keep lying before God is that you yourself obviously know that you are lost

and i do like to keep reminding you:

false witness mad max:

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:17  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2022
johnw47:

lost and paranoid false jw mad max

the reason you keep lying before God is that you yourself obviously know that you are lost

and i do like to keep reminding you:

false witness mad max:

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:17  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Go and agree with Maynman first then come back to me! wink
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by johnw47: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go and agree with Maynman first then come back to me! wink

lost false jw mad max

what has happened to your calling me emusan and a church pastor etc.

MaxInDHouse:
OLAADEGBU wink

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is outdated.
Hasn’t watchtower taught you any tactics?
You’ve overused it, yaldaboath worshipper.

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Maynman:

This is outdated.
Hasn’t watchtower taught you any tactics?
You’ve overused it, yaldaboath worshipper.

When you get to your door use another key and try to enter!
Ọmọ nah the right key i dey use every time o.

If both of unah wan face me make unah first carry unah sef go one corner agree with unah sef first before unah come dey face me! wink
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When you get to your door use another key and try to enter!
Ọmọ nah the right key i dey use every time o.

If both of unah wan face me make unah first carry unah sef go one corner agree with unah sef first before unah come dey face me! wink

Weak like your deity that’s not omnipotent/almighty cheesy
When are you going to start calling me another person name?
Your tactics is exposed! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Maynman:

Weak like your deity that’s not omnipotent/almighty cheesy
When are you going to start calling me another person name?
Your tactics is exposed! cheesy

OK keep typing i'm following! cheesy
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK keep typing i'm following! cheesy

keep predicting, you’ll regret like your Yahweh that lacks knowledge/not omniscience! grin

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2022
Maynman:

keep predicting, you’ll regret like your Yahweh that lacks knowledge/not omniscience! grin

Ọmọ talk about your own God, John dey quote Jesus as his own nah! cheesy
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Theist, how many theos are you worshipping?
The one in the bible or the one in watchtower that your salvation depends on or the one you call angel michael aka Jesus Christ bwahahahah

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Ọmọ nah wa for you o!
Your own god don die?
Wetin happen to your own god nah? Psalms 115:4-8 cheesy
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2022
Tell us about your baldheads that your salvation depends on watchtower.
Without them you are doomed, even Jesus Christ or is it angel michael in watchtower can’t save you.

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2022
Maynman:
Tell us about your baldheads that your salvation depends on watchtower.
Without them you are doomed, even Jesus Christ or is angel michael can’t save you.

Talk about your own god!

Abi you no get your own god?
Please don't tell me your god is speechless o! Psalms 115:4-8 cheesy
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by johnw47: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

cannot stop lying lost false jw mad max

the all knowing and all powerful JEHOVAH is my God
Jesus the man/flesh is the Son of Father God, gee you dum, aren't you

and such a liar, of course:

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2022
johnw47:

O
It's OK oya ask your friend Maynman to talk about his own god after all you've been talking about your own! cheesy
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by johnw47: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

O
It's OK oya ask your friend Maynman to talk about his own god after all you've been talking about your own! cheesy

lost false jw mad max

of course my post is ok
since you like this one, here it is again, oh most dum one

quote:

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Talk about your own god!

Abi you no get your own god?
Please don't tell me your god is speechless o! Psalms 115:4-8 cheesy

Seems your deities that your salvation rely on has human mouth for speech.
How many languages can Those bald heads speak?bwahahahah

You quoting verses from random books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS is DUMB!

Also, When will you start calling me another person’s name? Or not yet? grin

Look at the people holding Your LIFE on ransome!, without these baldheads you are condemned and doomed!

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2022
Two delusional goats!

One without any god the other claiming he knows Christ both looking for someone to agree with them as one when they're both facing opposite directions.

Is this not insanity? cheesy
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2022
One Condemned and doomed yaldaboath worshipper.

Your salvation relies on baldheads, can you see how unfortunate you have become?

Will your kids salvation also rely on these baldheads?
Without these baldheads are your kids also doomed like you are? cheesy
come on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sins That Can Either Take You To Hell Fire Or Lake Of Fire - Your Choice / Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' / HELP! Who Is The First Person To Practice Family Planning In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.