Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! (1328 Views)

Partner With Us In E-commerce Biz And Make Millions For Life / How Legit Or Profitable Is Forex Copy Trading / Copy Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hello Angel Investor out there,

PREAMBLE

I am a professional FX trader with 14 years trading experience. I have developed a powerful trading strategy that is capable of generating an average of 50% return on investment monthly and consistently based on a unique money management plan and a very rare trading technique.

I want to deploy this great potential into the world of copy trading which is a kind of Fintech business that allows those looking for a way to make sweatless extra income leverage on the outcomes of any profitable master account .

In lay man term, it means if I make 50% profit on my account, they too would make 50% profit so long as their account is connected to my master account . At the end of each month, the broker would then pay me 40% of the profit I have been able to generate for all the people connected to my master account while they pocket the other 60% .

So for example , if Bola, Atiku and Peter are all following me with N500k each, at the end of the month, each of them would have made an extra profit of N150k! Which is 60% of the N250k (50%) profit made on their individual account for 1 month.

When this continues, these trio would tell their friends and they would also top up their initial capital till the total portfolio following me would grow to N10m or more! I would still be earning my 40% on these total funds automatically every month.

These followers connected to me all have full control of their funds and they are dealing with the broker directly so they can exit at anytime with their funds and accrued profits. Therefore, their funds are safe and the profit which varies from months to months is certain.

THE ANGEL INVESTOR.

I am looking for an angel investor who can invest N1m which would be used to put some structures in place and to effectively market this fintech copy trading business locally and internationally with the aid of social media marketing.

Within 6 months, my projections is to have N10m following my master account. As soon as this target is achieved, you would be entitled to 30% of the share coming to me monthly from the profits generated from my copy trading clients .

For example, if I make 50% profit for all followers and I earn N2m as my 40% share, you would be entitled to N600k (30%) monthly for as long as the master account is in operation.

At month 12, your initial N1m would be used to fund an account for you so that you can also earn a full 60% (N600) profit on the capital
each time the fund is doubled. You are not expected to touch the fund until month 24 when the 1m totally can then becomes yours. However, you can always cashout your N600k at any time each time the capital is doubled.

After 24 months, your initial Investment capital to this fintech venture would have returned to you and you would have been earning about 1m monthly from both the share coming from the fintech copy trading business and then the profit coming from the account funded in your name if you choose to leave the N1m on your FX account.

This offer is achievable so long as you can partner with me on this.

For more details on how to be the first to take advantage of this, pls kindly chat me up on WhatsApp: 0 8 1 0 9 9 4 6 2 0 0

Looking forward to working with you.
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Financial technology is the future.
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 7:07am On Aug 24, 2022
Reachout
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
How To Achieve The Target Monthly.

The plan is to take 20 trades monthly.

Do a 1 : 3 per trade.

Target 10 wins

Tolerate 10 losses

Risk 3% per trade.

10 wins would bring in 90%

10 losses would take away 30%

Net Gain would be 60%

That's how I arrived at the average 50% per month return on investment.
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
4 sub investors with N250k each are also welcome .

Let's explore this Fintech business together.
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello guys
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by letitrainnow(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Palatable investment.
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2022
letitrainnow:
Palatable investment.

It is bro. FX if done the right way can pay us all big time.
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Those who ignored Zuckerberg missed out on Facebook.
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
FX is a real biz
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2022
Call for details
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by Willie2015: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2022
Find $100
And start with it on Exness platform...
If you can turn it to $1000 within six months..
Then I will partner with you...

2 Likes

Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2022
I’m sorry this might not be relatable with the discussion here ,my name is Sophie and I’m willing to build connections with different people around the globe ,all you have to do is message me via WhatsApp to save your contact,if you are not interested please ignore,07015371845,thank you
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Explore copy Trading
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Go fintech
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
Waiting
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2022
Fx
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Best Investment
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by SavageResponse(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
kingviny:
Hello Angel Investor out there,

PREAMBLE

I am a professional FX trader with 14 years trading experience. I have developed a powerful trading strategy that is capable of generating an average of 50% return on investment monthly and consistently based on a unique money management plan and a very rare trading technique.

I want to deploy this great potential into the world of copy trading which is a kind of Fintech business that allows those looking for a way to make sweatless extra income leverage on the outcomes of any profitable master account .

In lay man term, it means if I make 50% profit on my account, they too would make 50% profit so long as their account is connected to my master account . At the end of each month, the broker would then pay me 40% of the profit I have been able to generate for all the people connected to my master account while they pocket the other 60% .

So for example , if Bola, Atiku and Peter are all following me with N500k each, at the end of the month, each of them would have made an extra profit of N150k! Which is 60% of the N250k (50%) profit made on their individual account for 1 month.

When this continues, these trio would tell their friends and they would also top up their initial capital till the total portfolio following me would grow to N10m or more! I would still be earning my 40% on these total funds automatically every month.

These followers connected to me all have full control of their funds and they are dealing with the broker directly so they can exit at anytime with their funds and accrued profits. Therefore, their funds are safe and the profit which varies from months to months is certain.

THE ANGEL INVESTOR.

I am looking for an angel investor who can invest N1m which would be used to put some structures in place and to effectively market this fintech copy trading business locally and internationally with the aid of social media marketing.

Within 6 months, my projections is to have N10m following my master account. As soon as this target is achieved, you would be entitled to 30% of the share coming to me monthly from the profits generated from my copy trading clients .

For example, if I make 50% profit for all followers and I earn N2m as my 40% share, you would be entitled to N600k (30%) monthly for as long as the master account is in operation.

At month 12, your initial N1m would be used to fund an account for you so that you can also earn a full 60% (N600) profit on the capital
each time the fund is doubled. You are not expected to touch the fund until month 24 when the 1m totally can then becomes yours. However, you can always cashout your N600k at any time each time the capital is doubled.

After 24 months, your initial Investment capital to this fintech venture would have returned to you and you would have been earning about 1m monthly from both the share coming from the fintech copy trading business and then the profit coming from the account funded in your name if you choose to leave the N1m on your FX account.

This offer is achievable so long as you can partner with me on this.

For more details on how to be the first to take advantage of this, pls kindly chat me up on WhatsApp: 0 8 1 0 9 9 4 6 2 0 0

Looking forward to working with you.

All what you wrote here is just theory!

If you're confident that you know what you're doing you will sell all your property to raise the 1 million knowing fully well that you can recover the money in less than 6 months and replace the items you sold!

3 Likes

Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2022
SavageResponse:

All what you wrote here is just theory!

If you're confident that you know what you're doing you will sell all your property to raise the 1 million knowing fully well that you can recover the money in less than 6 months and replace the items you sold!

Take away your savage response from here pls.

Great initiatives are forged in partnership. Lone rangers hardly go far .

Going it all alone in trading affects the emotion of the trader which in turn impacts on his performance.

So, it is based on wisdom that it is imperative that partners be brought in. Bulk of the funds are going into viral marketing and trading optimization which are the two essential ingredients needed to make this a great success.

Sell properties or borrow and trade? That's a recipe for failure.
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Power of technology
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Leverage
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by SavageResponse(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
kingviny:

Take away your savage response from here pls.

Great initiatives are forged in partnership. Lone rangers hardly go far .

Going it all alone in trading affects the emotion of the trader which in turn impacts on his performance.

So, it is based on wisdom that it is imperative that partners be brought in. Bulk of the funds are going into viral marketing and trading optimization which are the two essential ingredients needed to make this a great success.

Sell properties or borrow and trade? That's a recipe for failure.

Lie!

Trading forex with your own money is better because you will not be under pressure to deliver good results.

A forex trader with 14 years experience like you claim should have accumulated a decent amount of trading capital by now, but no you want to use other people's money so that when you blow the account (which you undoubtedly will) you will just walk away!

2 Likes

Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by Willie2015: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
SavageResponse:

Lie!

Trading forex with your own money is better because you will not be under pressure to deliver good results.

A forex trader with 14 years experience like you claim should have accumulated a decent amount of trading capital by now, but no you want to use other people's money so that when you blow the account (which you undoubtedly will) you will just walk away!

Dont mind him....
I am on at least three Copy Trading platform...
U need to see how those guyz call pro
Dey blow people,s money..
I have givin him the challenge to find
$100... and turn it to $1000 in six months...
We will know he is good...
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Willie2015:

Dont mind him....
I am on at least three Copy Trading platform...
U need to see how those guyz call pro
Dey blow people,s money..
I have givin him the challenge to find
$100... and turn it to $1000 in six months...
We will know he is good...

Those who blow accounts are either using robot or they are not practising proper money management.

It takes maturity and emotional control to follow thru a trading plan hence the need to have years of experience.

AV gone past the stage of $100. I am looking at doing bigger things , growing my funds and that of all the people connected to me . Running adverts on social media and radio , creating multiple incentives for my referring partners etc. It is bigger than what you think that's why I am looking for a partner(s). Multiple heads are better than one.

My strategy is top notch and with my money management plan, it is impossible for me to blow accounts.

I have studied all those trading and loosing in copy trading and I intend to do opposite of that to get positive results monthly.

Stop killing a dream if you cannot support it. My motive is to use this to lift many people and for this to happen, I cant afford to do a mediocre venture.
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by Willie2015: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
kingviny:

Those who blow accounts are either using robot or they are not practising proper money management.
It takes maturity and emotional control to follow thru a trading plan hence the need to have years of experience.
AV gone past the stage of $100. I am looking at doing bigger things , growing my funds and that of all the people connected to me . Running adverts on social media and radio , creating multiple incentives for my referring partners etc. It is bigger than what you think that's why I am looking for a partner(s). Multiple heads are better than one.
My strategy is top notch and with my money management plan, it is impossible for me to blow accounts.
I have studied all those trading and loosing in copy trading and I intend to do opposite of that to get positive results monthly.
Stop killing a dream if you cannot support it. My motive is to use this to lift many people and for this to happen, I cant afford to do a mediocre venture.

People dont just give their hard earned money ...
Becos you have 14 yrs trading experience..
U go through a verification process... and you have to earn that trust...
If you cant turn $100 to $1000 in six months...
How do you qualify to have access to a million naira from any investor...
Thats my own personal verification process to test your skills...
Even top brokers requires a verification process before you can have access to their money...
If you are good and top notched as you claim... you should go for the FTMO challenge and verification process...
You have access to $400,000 and become a trading partner..
I hate it with passion when people lose their hard earned money...
Dont put other people into financial problem because you have a dream....
Trading foreign exchange carries a very high level of risk...

3 Likes

Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Willie2015:

People dont just give their hard earned money ...
Becos you have 14 yrs trading experience..
U go through a verification process... and you have to earn that trust...
If you cant turn $100 to $1000 in six months...
How do you qualify to have access to a million naira from any investor...
Thats my own personal verification process to test your skills...
Even top brokers requires a verification process before you can have access to their money...
If you are good and top notched as you claim... you should go for the FTMO challenge and verification process...
You have access to $400,000 and become a trading partner..
I hate it with passion when people lose their hard earned money...
Dont put other people into financial problem because you have a dream....
Trading foreign exchange carries a very high level of risk...

It is good to know that you have a good understanding of the industry.

A top down strategy (high time frame down to low time frame ) , a 1:3 money management plan and a 50% accuracy can never blow up an account. Those who understand FX knows this is a powerful system.

I have lost in the past too so I know how it feels to loose money. I spent 12 years in the wilderness of giving more than taking from the market and these experiences shaped my strive to help all those who have lost hope of making money in the fx market. The build up to this strategy started 2 years ago. I did not just wake up on this .

I have perfected it and I can tell you that it works .

Prop firm trading is a personal thing which would only benefit me alone . But copy Trading is something that would benefit the people. I want to use this trade secret I have discovered to create a second income for my followers so people can augment their income with it.

Definitely, my funds would be used for the master account. I want to use part of the investor's fund to create many copy trading following accounts after some weeks of positive result. The upsurge of followers would induce international investors on the platform to join with their bigger funds so that the objective can be achieved within a record time.

As a major stakeholder, I would be the last to gamble with people's fund. This is like a mission for me.
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by NJV: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
How do you manage in this bear season?
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by SavageResponse(m): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
If you're thinking of giving your money to this guy make sure you first go and read about this guy's experience below!

Moneywirer:
I went into business with someone. A friend of mine introduced me to him as a very good forex trader. I asked to see his past results which he provided, from what I saw he has a track record of consistent profits.
So we signed an MoU that he'd be delivering an ROI of 15% of the five million I would invest and that at the end of 6months if I'm impressed I will double the principal. And if he defaults he'll have to pay me back my principal of 5M or if he can't his guarantor will have to pay.
We did this for 2 months. And on the 3rd month he called me and told me he had lost the money and that of other of his investors and assured he would repay me my principal.

Please lawyers in the house how best can I go about recouping my principal??
What's the legal process involved and would it involve him going to jail if he fails to pay back??

https://www.nairaland.com/6478403/seeking-legal-counsel

@Kingviny
@Willie2015
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2022
SavageResponse:
If you're thinking of giving your money to this guy make sure you first go and read about this guy's experience below!

https://www.nairaland.com/6478403/seeking-legal-counsel

@Kingviny
@Willie2015

Hello Savage response! Pls stop dropping negative comments on my thread. If you are the one who invested, then deal with the person you invested with, don't bring it here.

In today's FX Investment, there are checks and balances.

You can put your fund in your account and give the trader only the trading password. That way you can be monitoring what is going on with the account.

You can put a loss ceiling of 30% after which you change your password and cut the trader off from your account so that you can still have 70% left.

The trader must show you his risk plan and he must follow it or you terminate the deal.

Those traders who blow accounts usually don't
have a trade plan and they dont use stop loss which is a powerful tool meant to limit loss. They feel the market would always recover until it wipes out their account. They are often scalpers not high level technical analyst like me.

When I say my risk plan is 1:3 , it means if I am trading a $1,000 account for example, each time I take a trade, I would risk $30 to make $90.

For me to lose 30% of the capital, it means I would need to lose 10 times consecutively!
How can that happen with a solid strategy?

A win would always cancel out 3 loses !

Those who blow accounts want to make a kill with few trades so they use big lots sizes which brings good money if it goes positive but blows the account if it goes negative. We know all of these , I teach my students to avoid this.

Yes, many charlatans are out there. With few months of training and zero experience, they would go out to make noise to seek for accounts to manage. But do they have a good plan and discipline to deliver?

My experience too was born out of loses in the past and learning from these to become a better trader. And I tell you, the secret to success in this business is money management discipline and a solid strategy. With these 2, you can't go wrong.

And you the investor, if you had used the services of an expert to evaluate your so called trader, he would have asked the right questions on your behalf before he would advise you to commit your 5m. You are expecting 15% ROI fixed , what do you expect? What Treasury bills gives in 1 year, you want to get in 1 month and you don't want to share any risk? and you don't think the trader would be on aggressive mode to be able to make so much to be able to pay you and himself?

Yes, 50% or more per month is possible in FX but you must have a plan and the discipline to achieve this.

Why do you think I am looking for an investor? It is also to provide some check and balance for myself for if I run the show myself, I might be tempted to be undisciplined. Please read in between the lines to know who is sincere from a charlatan.

I known you are bitter, the loss is huge but you didn't use a professional before you invested that's why you lost your funds .

FX is so sophisticated and fair that if you know what you are doing, you won't get burnt. But if you don't, it would make you a cyber salvage.
Re: Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! by kingviny: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2022
NJV:
How do you manage in this bear season?

I don't do crypto.

But for FX, find sell (bearish) setups and make your money.

You guys don't know the power of FX trading! It is the best speculation business based on my research. It is tied to world economies and currencies not some imaginary reasons where alot of pump and dump manipulation takes place .

Let me let you in a bit on a secret.

There are bustops and filling stations in the Forex market. Find them and join the bus from there and you would get it right .

That's what I have discovered and that's what I am teaching my students / trading .

I no longer cross the highway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Dematerialization Of Shares Take A Hell Of Time? / Carlos Slim Or Warren Buffet, Who Is The Better Investor? / Get Interest And Collateral Free Loan For Ur Business And Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.