Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Prelate Akpanika Emerged Through Transparent Process - Presbyterian Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prelate Akpanika Emerged Through Transparent Process - Presbyterian Church (9829 Views)

Sunday Mbang Is Dead (Methodist Prelate-emeritus Dies At 86) / First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service / Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prelate Akpanika Emerged Through Transparent Process - Presbyterian Church by udumosam23(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
For the first time, I have seen the name of my church in the FrontPage of nairaland. This is good.

From glory to glory.
Re: Prelate Akpanika Emerged Through Transparent Process - Presbyterian Church by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
obedience4:

You are welcome.

deacon na head of which church
Re: Prelate Akpanika Emerged Through Transparent Process - Presbyterian Church by obedience4(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

deacon na head of which church

Try and read the Bible the deacon's were made to help the apostles run the early church..
We are not auguring about leading of churches. All I am saying is that titles are given to men of God according to their calling and the work they do..
The Bible says some were giving the gifts to the pastors, some teachers, some prophets etc..am not auguring which church they head just saying that titles are normal in the church of God.
Cheers
Re: Prelate Akpanika Emerged Through Transparent Process - Presbyterian Church by obasidon1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
Legonqueen:
Someone should please help me with little amount to buy food to eat things are really tough the hunger is really much I beg any amount you can spare I ll appreciate the hunger is unbearable
Yet you’re still supporting APC. You never see something.
Re: Prelate Akpanika Emerged Through Transparent Process - Presbyterian Church by Nasman387(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
Happy Presbyterian!!
Idika kaa woo!!
Lifeemetu:
From Glory To Glory

Am Life Idika
A Fashion Designer based in Enugu
Whatsapp me on 08022620407
Re: Prelate Akpanika Emerged Through Transparent Process - Presbyterian Church by purpleicious(f): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
From Glory to Glory.. HAPPY PRESBYTERIANS!
Re: Prelate Akpanika Emerged Through Transparent Process - Presbyterian Church by Lifeemetu(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nasman387:
Happy Presbyterian!!
Idika kaa woo!!
Kaa nwanim
How ur matter Dy be
Re: Prelate Akpanika Emerged Through Transparent Process - Presbyterian Church by Lifeemetu(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
udumosam23:
For the first time, I have seen the name of my church in the FrontPage of nairaland. This is good.

From glory to glory.
Happy Presbyterian
So our Church members full here
Re: Prelate Akpanika Emerged Through Transparent Process - Presbyterian Church by Nasman387(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
God is at work nwanim
Lifeemetu:

Kaa nwanim
How ur matter Dy be

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" / Is It Right To Be Baptized By Immersion Twice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.