Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

130+ Nigerians resigned from their jobs because of this simple business model. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 130+ Nigerians resigned from their jobs because of this simple business model. (555 Views)

I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me / Can A Person Be Denied Jobs Because Of Name Arrangement / Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

130+ Nigerians resigned from their jobs because of this simple business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
In the next 5 minutes of reading , I will show you the same online business model that helped me and 130+ Nigerians resign from our jobs and earning as much as 100k to 230k weekly working 2 hours daily with my smartphone and staying indoors.

Even if you have a job that pays well , I'm sure that an extra 100k ,200k weekly is something you can't overlook .

It can pay that extra Enjoyment life you have always wanted to do,

It can buy you a car or a house in 6 months , provided you do as your taught.

I need the first 25 persons between now and 8:30 pm for the class once it's 9pm it's closed check my signature section to give me a DM

Hello , my name is Samuel Emediong Peter , I don't have a job in this poor Nigerian Economy ….

Yes it's my fault I resigned from the last one I had .

Some would pity me , well don't because I now make 5x my salary weekly from the comfort of my parlor couches doing very simple things that a primary school pupil would do .

Before we get to how I got to starting my 100k per week online business from nothing , let me tell you a personal story about myself.

Last year December 2021 when ASUU Decided their yearly festival ( Strike), the students were left in the mud . By January 2022 ,I got a job as a secondary School Teacher Earning 25k monthly…..

You don't want to know the stress and Agony of Teaching 6 classes JS1- SS3 Maths, Computer ,Basic science, Chemistry, Biology,Physics and Geography For a single person to handle for a pay of 25k monthly.

Well that was a stressful 2nd term session.
By March holiday, I came across Something beyond my wildest imagination….

(Before Now to me an ignorant Nigerian who was to be made to believe that every online business was a SCAM preach on from now till tomorrow I was as stubborn as Anything

but it didn't help, instead I struggled the more.... Which is why I advice every smart and logical person not to make this mistake.

Well finally after making the decision to end the Stressful job once and for all…..

I decided to join the training. After 2 hours of learning and a week of practice and implementation, I hit 75k in 10 days. Well I could help the tears trickling down my cheeks …….

My greatest regret was never to start earlier.

Screenshots of my payments are below the post

At last Freedom , no more employment as a Staff , I was my own boss …..

By June (3rd term resumption) I filed my resignation letter, leaving behind the burden of the past to face a future of financial freedom…

I need the first 25 persons between now and 8:30 pm for the class once it's 9pm it's closed check my signature section to give me a DM

I know , that you are in this type of situation or worse and you want help ,

but good news…..

this business model called 48-Hour FIGAS is
Here to liberate you.

Now, what's 48-Hour FIGAS ??

48-Hour FIGAS Stands for (48-Hour Fast Income Generating Automated system)

Now some will wonder if truly I did make this much money as i claimed why tell everyone.

Yea , wouldn't that be very selfish of you to know what can change the lives Millions of Nigerians financially and you hoard it to yourself , it's wickedness……

So I don't want to battle with my conscience on why I held back this information……

That's why I am telling it out for FREE.

Now if you're interested in learning this business model listen up…..

I am hosting a FREE WEBINAR Today on Whatsapp by 9pm , come prepared, invite your friends and family.

Here's what you will be expecting.

After the Webinars the first 5 persons of attendance wins a Gift worth N5000

Get access to my 48-hour start-up blueprint for Free after the training, in this blueprint, 90% of the work has been done for you, just fill in the blank

Life Time consultation and Mentorship after the training for FREE

If you're interested , check my signature section and reserve a space for yourself..

Class starts by 9pm , I need 25 persons between now and 8:30pm to join…..
Class kicks of sharp 9pm and Group is closed for further entry.

See you in class.

Re: 130+ Nigerians resigned from their jobs because of this simple business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
1 person in attendance ,

You still have a chance to join ......

You have 2 hours 1 minute more for class's to Start...

Check the signature section to get started

Re: 130+ Nigerians resigned from their jobs because of this simple business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
30 Minutes to class hour

You still have a chance now , once the time is 9pm class commences , it's locked.
Re: 130+ Nigerians resigned from their jobs because of this simple business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2022
Last night the class was superb....

We needed 25 persons but ended up with 150 participatant.

And I had to split the class .

Look at the sincere testimonials of my students.....

The next batch of training will be coming up on next week by 9pm ....grab your spot.

Re: 130+ Nigerians resigned from their jobs because of this simple business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
This new batch training , the first 15 persons get it free.....

One slot taken already 14 left ......

Tick tock says the clock.
Re: 130+ Nigerians resigned from their jobs because of this simple business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
3 slots taken

12 left

Hurry and book your space now.
Re: 130+ Nigerians resigned from their jobs because of this simple business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
1 slot taken 11 left....

Yesterday I just made 81k , this business model keeps tripping me all the time .......

Just imagine Making this weekly.....

Unreserved spot is 11 slots ......

Book yours now....

Send me a DM to the number in the signature below this post..
.see you in class.

Re: 130+ Nigerians resigned from their jobs because of this simple business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
6 slots taken 5 left.,.

Grab this opportunity now...

Re: 130+ Nigerians resigned from their jobs because of this simple business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 8:37am On Sep 06, 2022
Class starts today by 9pm .....

You still have a chance to join now

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed Urgently For 2 Month Project / Telemarketers Needed / How To Resolve Npower Payment Issues 2023 – Npower News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.