Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Driving Lessons - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Driving Lessons (177 Views)

Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? / Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? / Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Driving Lessons by Mikedgr8(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
I’m afraid ASUU might call off strike very soon, I realized there are lots of skills I ought to have learnt over the past months but recently I thought about learning how to drive, if that’s the only skill I’m able to gain before I go back to school, it will be fine for me. The problem is I don’t have the fees charged by some driving schools and I really wish to learn this as it will help me when I graduate. Please if you can help me with free driving lessons, I will be so grateful and I promise to give back to humanity when the time comes. I’m based in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

5 Advantages Of Working From Home / Interview Questions Your Employer Will Definitely Ask / Inspector General Of Police Orders New Posting Of Senior Police Officers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.