Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Urgent Advice Needed By A Man Going Down - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent Advice Needed By A Man Going Down (506 Views)

What's With The Banning Spree & Also, The Site Keeps Going Down Every Half Hour. / Urgent Advice Needed On Whether To Get Innjoo Max 2 Plus Or Infinix Hot Note / See Embarrasment-urgent Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed By A Man Going Down by greggng: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2011
Let me start by thanking everyone on nairaland for the wonderful way they analyze issues .I know with your advise, i will be able to overcome the problems that brought me here.

I started my life from a one room face me and i face you room.The very day i packed into that house,i was told that everyone that left there packed into their own house.I worked so hard because i don't want my own case to be different.After 3 years of leaving their, i was able to save enough money to buy a quarter plot a stone throw from were i leave.At first i wanted to start building ,but something happened.

I got a phone call from my girlfriend asking me to come back home from school. She told me that one of the tenants wife is pouring water inside my room through the window.I was angry when i got home .However i waited for her husband to come back before i could take any action.To cut the long story short i packed out of that compound and i moved into a 2bedroom flat along same street.

One day i received a call from the husband of the lady who was fond of fighting my girl friend.The husband is a police officer .He told me that one of the CID MEMBERS in his office asked after me .I told him i don't know any Cid from his office.3 days later, they came visiting searching my apartment and at the end they found nothing.I was angry with their visit and i decided to report the matter to my former landlord who summoned both of us for a meeting to resolve the matter.After the meeting i decided to abandon the matter since he swore before the landlord that he knows nothing about the visit.Thereafter, we reconciled.

MY PROBLEMS:

1.My girl friend started behaving strangely.I told my sister about her strange behavior and she did took her to a church were she confess of having a spiritual husband.She did lots of fasting and prayer and i was assured all is well

2.December 25th 2010, i lost my close friend in a motor accident while coming to visit me.

3.In the new apartment, 2bedroom i have been robbed 4 times that i have to abandon the place and ran for my life.

Please i want to find out if my girlfriend is responsible for all this trauma am going through.I have searched myself very well and i havent done anything to warrant all this.She told me her former boy friend left when her spiritual husband was attacking him.

Just yesterday when we were going out in my car, i discovered she is smelling like a dead body.i confronted her and she claimed she has been bleeding from the noise.Am a afraid she acts like a strange person. However, she has been very nice in keeping the home. In fact people around now sees us as husband and wife.I did sent her to a polytechnic for her national diploma.She leaves with me and all her burden i carry.Each time i asked her to go she will say she has no where to go to. I have visited her family and all is not well with them.Am a finally year Hnd student and am practically a confused person. Please i need help as to what to do,
Re: Urgent Advice Needed By A Man Going Down by cantell(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2011
Since you cannot kick her out of your house, the only other thing i can think of, is for you to accept jesus as your lord and personal saviour, to help you overcome her spiritual problems.
Aside from that, i can't think of anything else.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed By A Man Going Down by Dyt(f): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2011
Er own probs cld b a mirage
r u sure u didnt hurt any1 in d past?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed By A Man Going Down by Odunnu: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2011
na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Does Discuss On Nland Boost Foreign Interest In Nigeria Positively Or Negatively / Free Financial Needs Analysis / Good News, Glo Is Browsing Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.