Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Co-working: Is Workbay, Onikan Really The Best - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Co-working: Is Workbay, Onikan Really The Best (204 Views)

Check Out This Co-working Facility In Abuja / All You Need To Know About WORKBAY HEADSTART INITIATIVE / Top 10 Co-working Spaces For Small Businesses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Co-working: Is Workbay, Onikan Really The Best by ennydei(f): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
The use of co-working spaces is on the rise since 2020. It means many are opting to work from a professional space but avoid the overheads and are more willing to network and collaborate with like minds. companies are now choosing to work from agile

coworking space offers business spaces for rent which is cost-effective than holding an actual office space.

A friend of mine opted for an office plan somewhere in Onikan and wont allow me breathe. he went on to tell me how flexible it was to work and make payments as you go. Virtual offices, hourly use of boardrooms and work station - bla bla bla

There are lots of advantages using a co-working space, i know but na Workbay own i need to go and google

(1) (Reply)

Wow Have You Seen The Whistle Appointment / Why Is It So Hard To Make Money From Kindle Publishing / How I Published Books For Ozo BBNAIJA' Relative On Amazon KDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.