Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? (17633 Views)

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 19, 2011
dammytex:
Are you serious this thread is still up? You're still debating this? Why would you think you ladies are finer than us guys. In fact there is a saying that it is only worwor ladies that you find in social networking sites and dating sites. no be me talk am oooo.

Ok poster;
give the names of pretty/good looking ladies here on NL Romance section.

You wouldn't have said it if you didn't believe in it somehow lol.

You're looking high in your own pic.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 19, 2011
yes as a matter of a fact there are.

namely advocator, reality, niggadee, mr.brownjay, and 2buff. there are more tho. i just dont feel like adding more names now because my Nl boos know who they are kiss.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2011
I disagree with some of the names you mentioned. lipsrsealed
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by 190smh: 12:19am On Aug 19, 2011
hiss  undecided
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by pleep(m): 12:23am On Aug 19, 2011
190 again? smh sad
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by dammytex: 12:32am On Aug 19, 2011
Still waiting for the 10 names of pretty ladies on NL. If you don't find them here with proof; please delete this thread.

ogugua88:

You wouldn't have said it if you didn't believe in it somehow lol.

You're looking high in your own pic.

But don't you think it is true?
Maybe all the fine girls are all taken while leaving the others to find love on dating sites; just asking.  cheesy cheesy
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by 190smh: 12:33am On Aug 19, 2011
pleep:

190 again? smh sad

smh @ the mods

and fuc[i]k[/i] you for talkin 2 me without respect angry angry
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by pleep(m): 12:37am On Aug 19, 2011
190smh:

smh @ the mods

and fuc[i]k[/i] you for talkin 2 me without respect angry angry

no, fu[i]ck[/i] you for making another account angry tongue
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 19, 2011
lol@ chima.

be nice.

@ 4190 whats wrong now? tongue
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by 190smh: 12:44am On Aug 19, 2011
pleep:

no, fu[i]ck[/i] you for making another account angry tongue

may the top of a transformer be your comfort zone

ole buruku undecided

MzDarkSkin:

@ 4190 whats wrong now? tongue

call me 4190 one more time angry angry
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by pleep(m): 12:45am On Aug 19, 2011
190smh:

may the top of a transformer be your comfort zone

ole buruku  undecided

May your computer catch virus, eliminating you from the net.

Inam ekot   angry
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 19, 2011
@190

4190onemoretime. cheesy
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by 190smh: 12:56am On Aug 19, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@190

4190onemoretime. cheesy

Its your PANT i pity cos i would RIP it apart undecided

pleep:

May your computer catch virus, eliminating you from the net.

Inam ekot   angry

MAMU

Repeat after me - one more time

say MAMU

U know what MAMU means it means COW MEAT

Thats what u are angry angry
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by pleep(m): 1:04am On Aug 19, 2011
^what can I say, I am what i eat.  undecided

But do you now what inam ikot is? bush meat. Atleast I have not been reduced to trapping monkeys in the forest like you  angry  angry
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 19, 2011
dammytex:
Still waiting for the 10 names of pretty ladies on NL. If you don't find them here with proof; please delete this thread.

But don't you think it is true?
Maybe all the fine girls are all taken while leaving the others to find love on dating sites; just asking.  cheesy cheesy

I think it's very false actually lol. Dating sites and other social networks have all sorts of women, ranging from the extraordinary wowo to the extraordinary beautiful. Most people on dating sites look for someone they are attracted to not only physically, but mentally and emotionally. Who you may find physically unattractive, another man may find the most beautiful women in the world, due to her inner beauty. Osondi owendi.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 19, 2011
Mrs. Chima haters alert
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by 190smh: 3:01am On Aug 19, 2011
ogugua88:

I think it's very false actually lol. Dating sites and other social networks have all sorts of women, ranging from the extraordinary wowo to the extraordinary beautiful. Most people on dating sites look for someone they are attracted to not only physically, but mentally and emotionally. Who you may find physically unattractive, another man may find the most beautiful women in the world, due to her inner beauty. [size=18pt]Osondi owendi.[/size]

Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Mynd44: 7:48am On Aug 19, 2011
REALITY101:

Mrs. Chima haters alert
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2011
I like this forum coz you guys never fail to crack me up. Joking apart now, I dreamed of 190 last night,  According to the dream, he had a segzi voice and his looks were on point. 190 please now,  upload a real pic of yours so that the rest of us can behold your unprecedented handsomeness. mind you,  i know you. We met the other day  wink
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by adosjun(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2011
Naijasexy, What a name? Luv ur pro pic,
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2011
adosjun:

Naijasexy,  What a name?  Luv your pro pic, 

hahaha! Thanks though. If you meant "what's your name?" well,  My name is Naijasexy. smiley
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by adosjun(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2011
I actually meant d name is sexy on its own and also perfect match 4 u,
Are u still in d market or taken?
Are u nigerian?
Well i'm naijahandsome n we'll make a great couple wat do u think?
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by 190smh: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2011
naijasexy:

I like this forum coz you guys never fail to crack me up. Joking apart now, I dreamed of 190 last night,  According to the dream, he had a segzi voice and his looks were on point. 190 please now,  upload a real pic of yours so that the rest of us can behold your unprecedented handsomeness. mind you,  i know you. We met the other day  wink
shocked shocked shocked

are you on bb wink wink
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by dammytex: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2011
190smh:

shocked shocked shocked

are you on bb wink wink

Thief, Ole, Carry am go. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway nothing do you my guy.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by 190smh: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2011
dammytex:

Thief, Ole, Carry am go. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway nothing do you my guy.

Man shall not eat BREAD alone but anything edible cheesy cheesy
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2011
lol @ 190. uhmm,  I did not activate my BIS (that's what the BB internet service in Nigeria is called) after my last subscription ran out coz I have less than a month here,  but I could activate it now for the purpose of making a new friend (I am not kidding). smiley

I would have asked you for your pin but it wont be nice for you to put it up here on an anonymous forum and since I dont have Facebook/ twitter accounts anymore, I would not know how you can communicate it to me. Probably through an email address?

adosjun:

I actually meant d name is sexy on its own and also perfect match 4 u,
Are u still in d market or taken?
Are u nigerian?
Well i'm naijahandsome n we'll make a great couple wat do u think?

Thanks for the compliment. I am a full-blooded Nigerian. well naijahandsome, try your hands elsewhere okay? Bleep!
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2011
190 chop knuckle 2X. grin
The babe no bad.

[size=4pt]Although as she dey Canada here with me I no fit promise you anything sha[/size] grin grin
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Goddys(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
ladies,how do u judge my looks?If you are interested
in me,mail me at kleanguy@yahoo.com

Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by 190smh: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
^No offence go and wash your face with kerosene undecided
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by 190smh: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2011
2buff:

190 chop knuckle 2X. grin
The babe no bad.

[size=4pt]Although as she dey Canada here with me I no fit promise you anything sha[/size]  grin grin

Dont you dare shocked shocked angry angry angry angry
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by 190smh: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2011
naijasexy:

lol @ 190. uhmm,  I did not activate my BIS (that's what the BB internet service in Nigeria is called) after my last subscription ran out coz I have less than a month here,  but I could activate it now for the purpose of making a new friend (I am not kidding). smiley

I would have asked you for your pin but it wont be nice for you to put it up here on an anonymous forum and since I dont have Facebook/ twitter accounts anymore, I would not know how you can communicate it to me. Probably through an email address?
!

email me 190@mail.mn (winks) wink wink
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2011
Quote from: dammytex

Odiaero;

I'd like to humble you in a game of online scrabble. How do we play?

U wont even come close to draw

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / Who's Dating Who On Nairaland? / Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.