Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? (17649 Views)

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Goldieluks: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I think the problem is that everyone expects people to say certain things or act a certain way. We all forget that this is a faceless forum with people from different social economic backgrounds, mindsets, ideologies and convictions. If you can't manage people you can't see, feel, touch or taste, how do you want to manage your homes, workplace & environment. We all need to learn to separate Nland & reality. I admit I take things here to the extreme sometimes but recently I decided to lean back & just have fun here when I am free. Its when you meet pple outside the environs of Nland dt you can draw conclusions & confrontations. There is no point being at logger heads with people that you can't vouch for as living. We have to respect the fact that we are all peculiar people.

seconded!
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrCork17: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2011
ogugua88 (f). can i love you like yam & egg? wink
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2011
Still on this thread?
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrCork17: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<< Goood looking, hand some, fineboy, cute, shy, sweeet lookin, ex model, honest & single wink
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2011
Long time crack head
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by martyns303(m): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2011
is this a rhetorical question? one here and more still counting.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by bknight: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2011
hmmmm. . .dat handle called cuddlemii kiss
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Phate07(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr Cork <<<<< Goood looking, hand some, fineboy, cute, shy, sweeet lookin, ex model, honest & single wink

Mr Cork I have a picture of you running with boxes of looted shoes on Monday. angry
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2011
I knew I saw his gorilla arse on CNN!
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Phate07(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I knew I saw his gorilla arse on CNN!

Yeah, and i also have another pic of him nyashing a helpless resident. angry
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2011
He was wearing white socks and a bow tie. How horrific! shocked shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Goldieluks: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
Phate07:

Yeah, and i also have another pic of him nyashing a helpless resident. angry

that was a disgusting sight!
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Phate07(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

He was wearing white socks and a bow tie. How horrific! shocked shocked shocked angry angry

And no shoes. That was why he had to loot shoes. angry

Goldieluks:

that was a disgusting sight!

True Story! angry
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by martyns303(m): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2011
mrs chima still active on NL? i guess change aint applicable to certain ppl.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Mynd44: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2011
How MMM reach England? When im comot for YABA LEFT.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2011
martyns303:

mrs chima still active on NL? i guess change aint applicable to certain ppl.

As long as you are sucking my nuts I will always forever be present. I like it when you suck my nuts in tune. Why would I leave? cheesy

Change isn't always good.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:
ogugua88 (f). can i love you like yam & egg? wink

No. You should fry me some yam since we're on the topic though.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by dammytex: 1:54am On Aug 11, 2011
@ Ogugua;
My name is dammytex and not dannytex,
And pls stop hitting on me. You are not my type.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 2:04am On Aug 11, 2011
Oguga wants you? undecided undecided undecided undecided

I see I will have to help with the new glasses.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Mynd44: 2:07am On Aug 11, 2011
^^^
Dey there dey pokenose for another person matter no go sleep.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Mynd44: 2:11am On Aug 11, 2011
REALITY102:

Where's da witch #pweety4sex? Are you happy now?

Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 2:15am On Aug 11, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
Dey there dey pokenose for another person matter no go sleep.

I suggest you do the same and stay OFF MY NUTS. It is day time on my end of the WORLD.

You should be snoring for WORK the next day if YOU HAVE ONE.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:
Oguga wants you? undecided undecided undecided undecided

I see I will have to help with the new glasses.

Wonders will never cease.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by martyns303(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2011
chima girl u must be high. normal ppl dont say ish like that.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by fatling: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I suggest you do the same and stay OFF MY NUTS. It is day time on my end of the WORLD.

Well, you should be at WORK if you have one. According to you it's the middle of the damn day.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 12:51am On Aug 12, 2011
fatling:

Well, you should be at WORK if you have one. According to you it's the middle of the damn day.

Were you counting your village time or my city time?  Where do you see MIDDLE OF THE DAMN DAY in my post?  Exactly.  Reading is fundamental.  Next time read before responding. 

Those who WORK do not sleep ALL DAY. cool

Mrs.Chima:

I suggest you do the same and stay OFF MY NUTS.  It is day time on my end of the WORLD. 

Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 12:53am On Aug 12, 2011
martyns303:

chima girl u must be high. normal ppl dont say ish like that.

You must be stoopid because only stoopid people respond to shit like that.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrCork17: 12:57am On Aug 12, 2011
dammytex:

@ Ogugua;
My name is dammytex and not dannytex,
And pls stop hitting on me. You are not my type.

dammytex.  Bro.  Back0f from my woman u korosolopick canagunanda. Ogugua is my woman! angry
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 12:59am On Aug 12, 2011
Peckham is in ruins. You need charity?
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 12, 2011
Mrs. Chima we need to talk
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 1:03am On Aug 12, 2011
Why? What I do?

(hiding the looted merchandises)
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrCork17: 1:04am On Aug 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima. do u even have a TV in your house? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / Who's Dating Who On Nairaland? / Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.