Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

5 Advantages Of Working From Home - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Advantages Of Working From Home (15705 Views)

Possibility Of Working With Both State And Federal Government. / What's The Implication Of Working Without An Appointment Letter? / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Advantages Of Working From Home by Folasadepitan(f): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2022
5 Advantages of Working From Home

Most times working from home is underrated. Working from home has lots of advantages that it almost feels like a luxury

It can be so wonderful to not have to share workspaces with annoying coworkers and overbearing bosses

Let's talk about the 5 Benefits of Working From Home

1. Being Able to Save a Lot of Time
Working at home helps save a lot of precious time. That means that you can spend more time doing the things that you actually love in life.

If you want to be able to hang out more with your friends and family members, then working at home can open you up to that pure joy.

It is so nice to not have to deal with long traffic in the morning and again at night(Lagos people can relate wella)

Not having to deal with uber drivers or any other form of transportation daily

Not having to leave home as early as 4 am & come back around 11pm

2. Being Able to Work in an Environment You Love:

It can be nice to be able to work as you stare at your walls covered in photographs of the people you love the most in the world

Staring at pictures of family members all day definitely beats being in a cold and sterile office environment with harsh lighting

3. Being Able to Take Breaks Whenever the Need Arises
If you work at home, then you’re in charge of your own schedule. You don’t have to worry much about anyone monitoring you.

It can be frustrating to not be able to nap quickly any time your eyelids feel heavy or go for a refreshing walk any time when you feel overwhelmed with work.

4. Not Having to Spend too much on Food:
It can be frustrating to have to buy food daily from local restaurants and fast food joints or pack food from home.

Paying for food outside can cost a lot. When I was working as a cashier with L.G., I used to spend 2/3 of my salary on T.P & the rest on food. Yes, no savings!

5. Not Having to Pick Out Outfits

Thinking of matching colours of shoes, bags & outfit is a herculean task

Back then, I used to spend my weekends planning clothes for the week.

To think that you have to iron the clothes to look professional

At home, you can wear your softest pair of leggings around. You can even keep your pyjamas on.

It's just bae

49 Likes

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by damilola4162(m): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
A man has alerted members of the public of a method employed by dishonest people to defraud others.

Don't only Watch the video, subscribe to the YouTube channel for more informative videos:

[url=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxzWsTUAZ80][/url]

2 Likes

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by condralbedez: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
cool
Now that we have seen the benefits, please tell us what nature of job,that someone can comfortably do at home.

14 Likes

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by Pwettylinda(f): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
6: Minimal Risk And Staying Safe At Home.

Working outside in Nigeria is a big risk because there are thousands of ways you could get killed in Nigeria than ways to survive.

21 Likes

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by FuckDModz: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin

Quick backshots while waiting for app to build.
Quick nap while waiting for your next meeting.
Quick puff while waiting for your turn to speak in a meeting.
A quick way to grow old alone, become socially awkward and eventually choke on your junk food and die with no one to help you.

Onsite is 100x better than working from home in the long run.

I mean, imagine not being able to leave work stuff at work? Anxiety and depression living with you at home 24/7

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by Edopesin: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Chai imagine being able to

1. sleep by 11pm and wake up by 8am (instead of the usual 10pm-4am)

2. zero traffic (The mad people of Lagos roads won't frustrate you)

3. no overzealous boss that will make sure you work to the edge

4. To eat homemade

I'm gradually transitioning from Engineering to Tech, I won't be left behind

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by midehi2(f): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
So which work will i work from home undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Apt

1 Like

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by BMathew: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
It is well
Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by 3exe3: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yeah u right but sometimes encourages laziness.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Good
Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by RedPill01: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Okay let me go start working at home
Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by Nwibii: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
"At home, you can wear your softest pair of leggings around. You can even keep your pyjamas on."
Is that pyjamas you're putting on?

Folasadepitan:

Most times working from home is underrated. Working from home has lots of advantages that it almost feels like a luxury

It can be so wonderful to not have to share workspaces with annoying coworkers and overbearing bosses

Working at home helps save a lot of precious time. That means that you can spend more time doing the things that you actually love in life.

If you want to be able to hang out more with your friends and family members, then working at home can open you up to that pure joy.

It is so nice to not have to deal with long traffic in the morning and again at night(Lagos people can relate wella)

It can be nice to be able to work as you stare at your walls covered in photographs of the people you love the most in the world

Staring at pictures of family members all day definitely beats being in a cold and sterile office environment with harsh lighting

If you work at home, then you’re in charge of your own schedule. You don’t have to worry much about anyone monitoring you.

It can be frustrating to not be able to nap quickly any time your eyelids feel heavy or go for a refreshing walk any time when you feel overwhelmed with work.

It can be frustrating to have to buy food daily from local restaurants and fast food joints or pack food from home.

Paying for food outside can cost a lot. When I was working as a cashier with L.G., I used to spend 2/3 of my salary on T.P & the rest on food. Yes, no savings!

At home, you can wear your softest pair of leggings around. You can even keep your pyjamas on.

It's just bae

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by iCauseTrouble: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
sad
Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by Light78: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
I work from home. I save a lot, earn a lot, and feel comfortable.

Car Land, Dem think say I dey do yahoo. Police ask for what I do for a living, I told them, showed them my ID, Dem leave me.

Haters cry.

Some people are evil. The officer told me to be careful of people say one person for area reported me as a suspected yahoo boy.

Hustle well and live a good life.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by Gottiii: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pls.. do lawyers really make money?
Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by chinae(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
I disagree with the food aspect. The food you buy is one-off.

Working from home will make your mouth and not your tommy to be hungry all the time.

Imagine opening the fridge every 30 min to look for what to cushion the mouth. After which, consumables will be restocked every 3 days.

Me and my colleagues are robust in size due to junks used to satisfy the mouth yet little physical activities.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by nihinlade(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Fine
Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by nihinlade(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Very good!
Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by Betensure: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin Working from home is the best thing after sliced bread...
Imagine earning monthly through Phishing and Spamming...It gives me peace of mind tongue

2 Likes

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
No vex.

which kind work be that?

Even yahoo wey be work from home....This nighas spend on the stuffs you listed...heavily

Don't tell me fashion designer abi btc abi fiverr...

1 Like

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by Shollyjay90(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ghhj
Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by jericco1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
I spend 3 times more on food than on a normal day

5 Likes

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by Betensure: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Gottiii:
Pls.. do lawyers really make money?
Before not now

1 Like

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by MartinsD12(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Folasadepitan:

It's just bae

This post in incomplete without mentioning the works one can do from home , mention them here .

11 Likes

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by TheMainMan: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
it can be boring atimes too...

1 Like

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Grassroott:
nah working at home I dey do o, my Pc and everything dey house

which work?
Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by Alwaysready(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Click like if you work from home.

Click share if you work away from home.

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 5 Advantages Of Working From Home by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Light78:
I work from home. I save a lot, earn a lot, and feel comfortable.

Car Land, Dem think say I dey do yahoo. Police ask for what I do for a living, I told them, showed them my ID, Dem leave me.

Haters cry.

Some people are evil. The officer told me to be careful of people say one person for area reported me as a suspected yahoo boy.

Hustle well and live a good life.

ehen...

what do you do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boss Only Pays Half Salary, What Can I Do ? / Top 7 Jobs That Didn’t Exist 10 Years Ago / Phillips Consulting Recruiting For A Telecommunications Industry - 16 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.