Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Eedris Abdulkareems Thanks Nigerians After Undergoing Successful Surgery (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareems Thanks Nigerians After Undergoing Successful Surgery (pics) (777 Views)

Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) / IgbereTVAwards: Zubby Michael Thanks Nigerians For Voting Him Actor Of The Year / Baba Suwe's First Son, Adesola Omidina Thanks Nigerians (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdulkareems Thanks Nigerians After Undergoing Successful Surgery (pics) by Iamdbull: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2022
Music legend and my senior colleague in the industry Eedris Abdulkareem has undergone a successful surgery and he is grateful to Nigerians.

It was reported that his wife donated the kidney for the successful transplant.

Re: Eedris Abdulkareems Thanks Nigerians After Undergoing Successful Surgery (pics) by SolarEngr(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2022
It's good to have a good partner.

If it's you, would you have donated your kidney to your partner?

Or

Do you think your partner can donate an organ to you?

Think about this, and work on where you are lacking!

Gracias Amigos
Re: Eedris Abdulkareems Thanks Nigerians After Undergoing Successful Surgery (pics) by Iamdbull: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareems Thanks Nigerians After Undergoing Successful Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2022
Glad he is okay now

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareems Thanks Nigerians After Undergoing Successful Surgery (pics) by softwerk(f): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2022
embarassed

Awwwwwwnnnn, this is indeed true love from Yetunde!

I'm just thinking which Nairaland female mod can donate her kidney to the other gender
Re: Eedris Abdulkareems Thanks Nigerians After Undergoing Successful Surgery (pics) by Bluntguy: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nigeria jaga jaga crooner.
Nigeria go better.
Vote Peter Obi
Re: Eedris Abdulkareems Thanks Nigerians After Undergoing Successful Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Good women still dey.
Pray the two stay healthy

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareems Thanks Nigerians After Undergoing Successful Surgery (pics) by slawomir: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Eedris my niggar

The wife is like honey we die together
I will give you my kidney

But make him stop to dey thank God

Make him thank him wife and science
Re: Eedris Abdulkareems Thanks Nigerians After Undergoing Successful Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
so this man spent all his whole young life drinking alcohol and womanizing, only for his wife to donate her own kidney for him.

Nigerians are busy shouting true love, btw, what do you expect her to do in a tight corner, leave her husband? sometimes it has nothing to do with true love but pity and fear of living without a spouse on top of responsibility.

I hate all these nonsense pity games,,

some of you women should try to tell your husband out there to stop taking too much alcohol, you don't want to be the ones donating kidney in the future.

living with one kidney also comes with its own issue, the risk of developing mild high blood pressure, fluid retention, and proteinuria are high.

nonsense true love, everything about love in this part of this world is tragedy, suffering and sacrificing one's life for the other who misused his own life.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareems Thanks Nigerians After Undergoing Successful Surgery (pics) by bennyflipy(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
He needs to stop smoking weed and drinking alcohol.

Boogyman na so e go be for you if you no stop to dey smoke weed and drinking ogogoro, in your case I no know who go donate kidney give you, maybe na the ASHAna you dey hammer sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareems Thanks Nigerians After Undergoing Successful Surgery (pics) by We4all: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Omoh! One of my siblings was born with one kidney. I shock….
Re: Eedris Abdulkareems Thanks Nigerians After Undergoing Successful Surgery (pics) by Iamdbull: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
We4all:
Omoh! One of my siblings was born with one kidney. I shock….
Omooor

(1) (Reply)

Actress Joyce Kalu Dazzles In 52nd Birthday Photo Shoot / Kiss Daniel Acquires 2nd Mansion Worth Over N1.4billion / Davido And His Son Ifeanyi Was Seen Inside The Pool 4 Days Ago (video /pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.