Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Invention Did You Wish Existed? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Invention Did You Wish Existed? (696 Views)

Whats That App You Wish Existed / Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths / Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by wis3(m): 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
In my order from most to least important.

1. A time machine to travel to another time/place. Even though it seems so impossible.

2. Flying cars. Though these already exist but I can't seem to get my head around what air traffic would be like.

3. The ability to preserve, prolong life, replace old body tissues or damaged body parts.

1 Like

Re: What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by kunlesehan(m): 12:05am On Aug 25, 2022
(1). A machine that could teleport humans to a different location at the speed of light.

(2). An invisibility cloak

(3). A machine that could decode and decipher animal language... they have a lot to tell us especially birds and dogs.

1 Like

Re: What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by wis3(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2022
kunlesehan:
(1). A machine that could teleport humans to a different location at the speed of light.

(2). An invisibility cloak

(3). A machine that could decode and decipher animal language... they have a lot to tell us especially birds and dogs.
No.2 is dangerous in the wrong hands. You could do almost anything without getting caught.
Re: What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by l69l: 12:45am On Aug 25, 2022
And who said thus don't already exist grin
Re: What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by wis3(m): 1:02am On Aug 25, 2022
l69l:
And who said thus don't already exist grin
where can I find a time machine? I need to travel to a time when humans were "human"

2 Likes

Re: What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by kunlesehan(m): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2022
You're correct

wis3:
No.2 is dangerous in the wrong hands. You could do almost anything without getting caught.
Re: What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by l69l: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2022
wis3:
where can I find a time machine? I need to travel to a time when humans were "human"
Restricted Access
Re: What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by wis3(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2022
l69l:

Restricted Access
maybe in a few couple of decades to come. It might be possible.
Re: What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by youngelder(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
A machine that could download food.
Re: What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by wis3(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
youngelder:
A machine that could download food.
it seems logically impossible grin
Re: What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by youngelder(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
wis3:

Well, we are wishing...

But.. Remember, impossible is nothing
Re: What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by wis3(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
youngelder:

Well, we are wishing...

But.. Remember, impossible is nothing
that's what we tell ourselves. But so many things are impossible.
Re: What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by youngelder(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
wis3:
that's what we tell ourselves. But so many things are impossible.

Hahaha... It's only impossible for now..

But never say never..
Re: What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by wis3(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2022
youngelder:

Hahaha... It's only impossible for now..

But never say never..
it is impossible alright. The world is ending and we may not be here long enough to see such inventions made.
Re: What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by youngelder(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
wis3:
it is impossible alright. The world is ending and we may not be here long enough to see such inventions made.

Well, the possibilities are much...
Re: What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by Itzurboi(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2022
wis3:
I beg to differ that it seem logically impossible.
Have you thought about a food machine using a neural network connected to a main food hub within a geographical range, all you do is login, select the package you want, and get it transported via the conduit connecting your food machine and the main food hub...
Is this logical enough?
Re: What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by wis3(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2022
Itzurboi:
I beg to differ that it seem logically impossible.
Have you thought about a food machine using a neural network connected to a main food hub within a geographical range, all you do is login, select the package you want, and get it transported via the conduit connecting your food machine and the main food hub...
Is this logical enough?
It's impossible. Atleasy for the next 5000 years. It is however possible to have a machine that can produce something that looks like food but doesn't take like food, like we have 3D printers with which you could print objects of different shapes, sizes and colors. What makes this difficult is the very complex process food have to go through before they're made. It's hard to make something out of nothing.
Re: What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by Itzurboi(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2022
wis3:
It's impossible. Atleasy for the next 5000 years. It is however possible to have a machine that can produce something that looks like food but doesn't take like food, like we have 3D printers with which you could print objects of different shapes, sizes and colors. What makes this difficult is the very complex process food have to go through before they're made. It's hard to make something out of nothing.
You don't seem to comprehend my point...
Think of it as waterboard supplying water with an advance mechanism in place, now relate it to my initial writeup.
Re: What Invention Did You Wish Existed? by wis3(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Itzurboi:
You don't seem to comprehend my point...
Think of it as waterboard supplying water with an advance mechanism in place, now relate it to my initial writeup.
I get your point. The most we can get at a point like this is a vending machine like the one below. It could happen it the future though.

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Whatsapp Status Quality / Make Money Thru Blogging / Telecoms Training For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.