Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? (25080 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) / What's The Weirdest Thing Hunger Made You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by blamingthedevil: 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
IVORY2009:
Bread and pap..... grin
From Agbado
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Ayilara1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
superCleanworks:

coconut and bread is not a weird combo. just like saying bread and g-nut is weird.

if you have been to the north and look into aboki plate, you might just puke if you do not have a strong stomach.
just imagine this - porridge yam and jollof rice and massa

I have also seen bread and peppersoup. it was actually a group of people eating this and they even went to buy more bread. grin

I dry chop bread and pepper soup too

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
Eba and moinmoin
Amala and frying egg

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Ayilara1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
SocialJustice:
Beans and spaghetti.

I missed this food. Used to eat it as an undergraduate.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by cigaricon(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sugarcane with palm oil cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Seyioluwa11(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Indomie and bread
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by sweetval: 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
White Rice and groundnut. Damn.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by TYCO77: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Supreme01:
My Corper friend once told me she loves bread with suyer
* another said she loves drinking garri with suyer or chicken
* Another, using fufu to eat beans.
* I saw one using rice to drink garri
Me I enjoy coconut with bread.
What's yours?

Fried groundnut and agidi jollof.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by depezee(m): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Local bread plus akpu sandwich inbetween.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Naughtysex: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
superCleanworks:

coconut and bread is not a weird combo. just like saying bread and g-nut is weird.

if you have been to the north and look into aboki plate, you might just puke if you do not have a strong stomach.
just imagine this - porridge yam and jollof rice and massa

I have also seen bread and peppersoup. it was actually a group of people eating this and they even went to buy more bread. grin
I can eat the bread and pepper soup

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Sonicroyel: 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Garri and Onions
Sugar cane & Stew

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Alaefulu(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
zobo and garri Kai guy you go dey anodal plannet,pourage beans then mixed carry with it and allowed it to steam till it get dry,oh my God na for inside house I dey chop am so I no go give anybody,jollof rice and okro soup,oh my God God,,pap grandnut cake wey Dem call qwilikwili mixed with grandnut oh God,my combination are weird ok n no think say I just write am na normal food for me

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by kripen(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
alphaconde:
try white rice and groundnuts.

u wont use stew again

Me wen like groundnut I will definitely try this.

Please and Please, trying all combo don't ever try PAWPAW and GARRI and also PAWPAW and MINERALS(coke, Sprite etc) it is death sentence.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by kingphilip(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Food na food.

But a roll call is as below even though some of them have become my favorite after tasting it.
-Beans and noodles
-Yam and noodles

Will update the list as soon as I remember others.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by dododawa1: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Yam and rice
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by omartins(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rice and pawpaw.
This corper friend said it's popular in his area Imo State.
Slicing riped pawpaw on served rice.
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by AZControversial(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
lipsrsealed

Boli and garri

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by codedmelvin(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bread and locust bean(iruu)

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by OCway92806: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jollof rice and ayamashe
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by bonboclat: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bread and cigarette �

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by baralatie(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
inoki247:
Yam and Rice undecided undecided

Rice and Ewedu or Okro undecided undecided
You dey miss better combo
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Theone123: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Roasted corn & groundnut
Tiny pear and bread
Suya and cold garri with sugar
Indomie & bread
Indomie & beans grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Allisgud: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Garri and Salt,
Moi Moi dipped into Pap,
Bread and Groundnut etc
who told u gari and sugar are only meant to be,if u jam fried meat or smoke Titus na salt fit that gari
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by mariahAngel(f): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
inoki247:
Yam and Rice undecided undecided

Rice and Ewedu or Okro undecided undecided

Yam and rice. Aboki favourite combo. grin

codedmelvin:
Bread and locust bean(iruu)

Hmmm! undecided
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by eedimo(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Garri and rice
Living with my uncle in Calabar was hell.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Jayjayjohnson(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bread and schuchis
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by psalmz(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
Pap and okro,poured the okro soup inside the pap
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Ijaya123: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
I know a guy that soaked garri with beer. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Eaztzide: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Drinking garri with banana.
Lol. Nothing weird in it. Did that yesterday. You'll like it when you try it. Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Fearyourcreator: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
justicechichex:
Omoh that fufu and beans is very weird. As i see people dey chop am with all seriousness, i cm dey wonder wetin be this..
Here its fufu and bread
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by seunak2016: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Good day.... How is your day? Please can I see 5k or can u lend me 5k till next week from you. Please
try Fairmoney app, they will loan you the money and no interest for first time if you pay in 14days

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by Bvlgari: 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
My wife dey chop egusi and bread cheesy and she enjoys it, i don laugh her tire grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain / Nigerian Fast Food Restaurant Applauded At London Food Workshop / 5 Meals To Try In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.