Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,510 members, 7,843,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Start Your Beadmaking Work With Little Capital - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Start Your Beadmaking Work With Little Capital (219 Views)

5 Home Businesses You Can Start Today With Little Capital / Start This Lucrative Business With Little Capital...smile Your Way To The Bank / How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Beadmaking Work With Little Capital by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2022
Hello to you all awesome users of Naira land , I am Sofia. Popularly known as FIA of Beads By Fia ,I’m a creative bead maker and vendor and I’ve been in the business for three years now,I’m using this medium to introduce my bead making business to you,where you can shop beads at wholesales prices ,varieties designs of waistbeads,neckbeads,bracelets and anklets … I will showcase some pictures below

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Fight Procrastination / Heavy Duty Operators Course / How To Become A Successful Online Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.