Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Please Help Me. I’m About To Be Scammed With Canadian Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Me. I’m About To Be Scammed With Canadian Visa (988 Views)

I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher / I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information / How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me. I’m About To Be Scammed With Canadian Visa by Llbhons: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hello house

Please I need someone to help me out and please provide any information before them scam me

So I met this agent sometimes ago and he tried to do a Qatar visa for me with zero deposit which didn’t work out, so as I asked him to return my documents (passport and Covid card) he started telling me about an offer that just came out from Canada that it’s sponsored by na NGO.
He said the total package is 4m but if I don’t have the money now that there’s another option which is to pay for biometrics and visa processing fee which is 180k that the NGO will spons all the remaining fee and and eve get me plane ticket to go yo Canada that once I get to Canada I’ll start working and spread the balance for 18 months.

Now my question is this true coz to me its too good to be true

And does anyone here have an idea about this package before

Meanwhile he told me the offer just came out last week.

Thanks as you responds to this.

Please I’m about to be scammed ��
Re: Please Help Me. I’m About To Be Scammed With Canadian Visa by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
you are being scammed...just get your documents back from this person and be done with the misery....when Canada visa fails now, they will tell you to come put money again for US visa, and when US visa fails, there will be new opportunity for a visa for HEAVEN lol!

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me. I’m About To Be Scammed With Canadian Visa by kelmicheal: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
He may not want to release your documents or better still disapear with it without trace.
Just tell him u want to see him go with someone get your documents back

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me. I’m About To Be Scammed With Canadian Visa by slan87(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
This is a pure scam, just act like you are interested n tell him you would want to see him one on one for you to discuss better on it. Go with someone then collect your passport n covid card from him

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me. I’m About To Be Scammed With Canadian Visa by ednut1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Cheap scam

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me. I’m About To Be Scammed With Canadian Visa by Enddy50ty(m): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
Don't fall for this cheap scam.

Pressure him to return your documents or else you'll be in a bigger mess.

I keep telling people you can always scan / snap and send your passport data page.
Re: Please Help Me. I’m About To Be Scammed With Canadian Visa by mystery22: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Big scam,Nigeria agents are one of the most wicked set you can ever encounter
Re: Please Help Me. I’m About To Be Scammed With Canadian Visa by Don1985: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Someone that can't even do Qatar and you still believe in him with such cheap lies... please run
Re: Please Help Me. I’m About To Be Scammed With Canadian Visa by BigIyanga: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Llbhons:
Hello house

Please I need someone to help me out and please provide any information before them scam me

So I met this agent sometimes ago and he tried to do a Qatar visa for me with zero deposit which didn’t work out, so as I asked him to return my documents (passport and Covid card) he started telling me about an offer that just came out from Canada that it’s sponsored by na NGO.
He said the total package is 4m but if I don’t have the money now that there’s another option which is to pay for biometrics and visa processing fee which is 180k that the NGO will spons all the remaining fee and and eve get me plane ticket to go yo Canada that once I get to Canada I’ll start working and spread the balance for 18 months.

Now my question is this true coz to me its too good to be true

And does anyone here have an idea about this package before

Meanwhile he told me the offer just came out last week.

Thanks as you responds to this.

Please I’m about to be scammed ��
Why is everything thru an agent. Canadian visa doesnt require an agent. You can do it by yourself

(1) (Reply)

Abeokuta In 1969 Vs Now. (pics) / Share Travel Experience In Spain / Uk University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.