Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Any Nigeria In Please How Is The Country About Bahrain - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigeria In Please How Is The Country About Bahrain (1846 Views)

My experience in Bahrain / Questions About Bahrain. / The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigeria In Please How Is The Country About Bahrain by nwaechi: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
I have a visa to Bahrain is there anyone with information about the country
Re: Any Nigeria In Please How Is The Country About Bahrain by Phelixblaq(m): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bahrain is shit, keep your money

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigeria In Please How Is The Country About Bahrain by okeke6969: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
I have a classmate who live and work in Bahrain. He works in oil and gas company.
He is supporting my alma mater in big way I must say. It depends on what you are going there for.
Mind you, Bahrain is a Muslim country.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigeria In Please How Is The Country About Bahrain by okeke6969: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
I have a classmate who live and work in Bahrain. He works in oil and gas company.
He is supporting my alma mater in big way I must say. It depends on what you are going there for.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigeria In Please How Is The Country About Bahrain by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:22am On Aug 26, 2022
You processed a visa without researching the country?
Bahrain is a great place to migrate to if your visa is being sponsored by an employer or you are highly skilled and have certification in fields that are in high demand. If you’re going to look for jobs or to ‘hustle’ then Bahrain isn’t the place to go. Bahraini citizens regularly complain about the job availability and of course, they will always be hired first.
Re: Any Nigeria In Please How Is The Country About Bahrain by Warmaterial(m): 4:19am On Aug 26, 2022
Guy travel first! You said you're with the visa already, meaning you can move at anytime, so now if u hear say Bahrain bad u no go go again or what? Better move when u get there u huzzle hard, one thing u should no is that Bahrain is 80times better than Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigeria In Please How Is The Country About Bahrain by Tsfari: 7:21am On Aug 26, 2022
nwaechi:
I have a visa to Bahrain is there anyone with information about the country

Please how much did it cost you in total to process the Bahrain visa?
Re: Any Nigeria In Please How Is The Country About Bahrain by nwaechi: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2022
Tsfari:

one million naira
Re: Any Nigeria In Please How Is The Country About Bahrain by nwaechi: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2022
Tsfari:

one million naira
Phelixblaq:
Bahrain is shit, keep your money
how do you know
Re: Any Nigeria In Please How Is The Country About Bahrain by Phelixblaq(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2022
nwaechi:
one million naira how do you know

When u get there u go see yourself.
Re: Any Nigeria In Please How Is The Country About Bahrain by ProjectPraise(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
nwaechi:
one million naira how do you know

Work visa?
Re: Any Nigeria In Please How Is The Country About Bahrain by ProjectPraise(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
nwaechi:
one million naira
Who processed it for you, and how can someone go about it?
Re: Any Nigeria In Please How Is The Country About Bahrain by Davidganna10: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Scam alert!!!

Be very careful, something looks fishy!

1 Like

Re: Any Nigeria In Please How Is The Country About Bahrain by sihamey: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
nwaechi:
one million naira
Money no dey, Money no dey yet people get 1 millions to process ordinary visa to shithole country. Where una dey get this kind money

1 Like

Re: Any Nigeria In Please How Is The Country About Bahrain by KasoTiJa: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hello! I don't know if you classmate can assist in getting a job out there or if he can help get any menial job. I need to get out of this Nigeria before this year 2022 ends.
Enough of the deceitful statement that Nija go better. Nothing like that, it's a huuge scam!
Kindly help a brother biko.

okeke6969:

(1) (Reply)

Apllying For Italian Visa After 2 Uk Denail / Im Confuse Help Me / Very Graphic Photos Accident In Delta That Killed 12 Passengers In A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.