Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Only For Samsung Note Users - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Only For Samsung Note Users (1786 Views)

PRICE FOR Samsung Galaxy NOTE 9 From USA ,comes In Warranty / Screen Replacement For Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G. / JANUARY 2022 price for Samsung galaxy S9 (2) (3) (4)

Only For Samsung Note Users by peacemara54(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Evening to you all.

Candid opinion and advise needed.

A note 10 plus was recently bought.
Brand new, nylon sealed.

After a week plus....
This was noticed on the screen.

Take note;
With all sincerity, phone didn't drop on ground on smashed. It was kept and care for like a new born baby.

Then I noticed a small dot at the edge of the screen. So tiny that if not zoomed in, it becomes impossible to see.

To the expert on this forum..
How can a brand new phone just develop a small dot. It wasn't noticed the first day it got out of the box. No one would really expect that.

Note: phone is just 2weeks old

I contacted the seller, he promised to get back after consulting his engineer.

Pls what's this called?
Image below

Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by peacemara54(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tiny dot circled

Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by Ruhamah23(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
That's Samsung screen problem. Just pray it doesn't spread
Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by slimjohn2k5: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bro return the phone asap

Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by Onyeka90210(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
There's nothing like brand new note 10 plus
Phone that's already at the end of support
You most likely bought a refurbished(neatly worked on and repackaged) phone.
Number 2, brand new Samsung phones are not nylon sealed, they only come with a circular tape or seal, at the base of the box.
If there was a nylon seal covering the whole box, I'm afraid it's a repackaged phone, even the accessories you got with it are not Follow come for sure.
Even from the pics you sent, the display, is looking too dull for followcome, except you're using it on 720p mode, or picture quality.

Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by morikee: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
You bought refurbished Phone bro with a dead Pixel

Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by morikee: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amoled na complex screen if e no be original you go end up getting screen burn too i have been using Note 10 plus the 512gb version since 2019 when it was released i haven't even experienced screen burn till date neither Dead Pixel and I'm using without screen protector cus I'm not a fan of it

Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by playboy99(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
morikee:
Amoled na complex screen if e no be original you go end up getting screen burn too i have been using Note 10 plus the 512gb version since 2019 when it was released i haven't even experienced screen burn till date neither Dead Pixel and I'm using without screen protector cus I'm not a fan of it
Howfar bro join the iPhone crew na make we swap my iPhone 11 and I would add money .think about it
Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by peacemara54(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Bro return the phone asap

Am seriously thinking about it
Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by peacemara54(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
morikee:
You bought refurbished Phone bro with a dead Pixel

Wow
Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by peacemara54(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
morikeOk e:

This is the second note 10 plus I will be using.
The first one was At&t unlocked. I used tire before selling. No issue or complain of any kind
Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by peacemara54(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Onyeka90210:
There's nothing like brand new note 10 plus
Phone that's already at the end of support
You most likely bought a refurbished(neatly worked on and repackaged) phone.
Number 2, brand new Samsung phones are not nylon sealed

Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by peacemara54(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
This is the spen found inside the note 10plus aura glow colour take note of the sticker on the spen.
Why would Samsung attach a sticker on spen

Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by morikee: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
playboy99:
;DHowfar bro join the iPhone crew na make we swap my iPhone 11 and I would add money .think about it

The love wey i get for that phone ehn e no get limit grin
I never used android wey i dey always feel it like new cus it's buttery smooth even till date and that 512gb na bonus too

Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by morikee: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
peacemara54:
This is the spen found inside the note 10plus aura glow colour take note of the sticker on the spen.
Why would Samsung attach a sticker on spen

Another red flag shey the Spen Bluetooth dey work?

Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by peacemara54(m): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
morikee:

Another red flag shey the Spen Bluetooth dey work?

Yes it works
Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by morikee: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
peacemara54:

Yes it works

Ok it's not that refurbished phones are bad. Just that sometimes they do come with defective part or less quality part

Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by searchng4love: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
playboy99:
;DHowfar bro join the iPhone crew na make we swap my iPhone 11 and I would add money .think about it
Hahahaha who force you buy iPhone?
Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by Cyril009(m): 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
peacemara54

The phone is definitely refurbished and the seller knows it's refurbished how "his" engineer fix the phone or run a test on the phone that's not with him he just they push you make your warranty expire Dem get format return the phone for your money.

https://m.youtube.com/supported_browsers?next_url=https%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DrY6afaISbQQ

Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by Auskyd(m): 12:05am On Aug 26, 2022
morikee:

Ok it's not that refurbished phones are bad. Just that sometimes they do come with defective part or less quality part

Not true. Refurbished phones from the OEM are as good as new.
Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by Auskyd(m): 12:08am On Aug 26, 2022
Abeg people should stop bandying the word "refurbished" anyhow abeg.

Refurbished phones are usually phones worked on by the manufacturer and pushed back into the market.

Chances are that your London used phone is refurbished- especially iphones from 8 to 11. What OP has is not certified refurbished, but repackaged.

Again, dead pixels can happen to anyone. I bought a brand new note 20 ultra that had a dead pixel in 10 months. Sometimes you're lucky, other times, not so much.

OP return the phone jejely.

Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by Enddy50ty(m): 12:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Ruhamah23:
That's Samsung screen problem. Just pray it doesn't spread

No be Samsung?
E must spread.

Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by peacemara54(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2022
Cyril009:
peacemara54

The phone is definitely refurbished and the seller knows it's refurbished how "his" engineer fix the phone or run a test on the phone that's not with him he just they push you make your warranty expire Dem get format return the phone for your money.

https://m.youtube.com/supported_browsers?next_url=https%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DrY6afaISbQQ

Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by peacemara54(m): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Update....
Finally the phone was returned. The seller understand and has been so supportive.

He also get his supply from other sellers and I have no option than t return because of the dead Pixel. He also had to do same to his supplier and at the end , I will have to get add money and get a new phone.

Now, this is what I discovered.....
Beware of brand new almost out of update phones.
Flagship in particular.

Most are refurbished.

Now, I decide to take s closer look at the hardware..
I was so shocked to discover the back which suppose to be glass was; plastic.

Because it's aura glow, it makes it difficult to spot that; it wasn't glass bit plastic.

Infact, it was a big surprise. I observed the front was gorilla glass and it has more weight. The phone tends to push towards your face due to the weight of the gorilla glass. The back which should have balanced the weight was plastic

I also observe a lesser Chipset was used. The display brightness when watching videos is not just there infact, that's not the note 10plus I know with its awesome display.

Finally settled for s21 ultra.

Just beware when buying old flagship phones as new

Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by shopwiser: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
peacemara54:
Update....
Finally the phone was returned. The seller understand and has been so supportive.

He also get his supply from other sellers and I have no option than t return because of the dead Pixel. He also had to do same to his supplier and at the end , I will have to get add money and get a new phone.

Now, this is what I discovered.....
Beware of brand new almost out of update phones.
Flagship in particular.

Most are refurbished.

Now, I decide to take s closer look at the hardware..
I was so shocked to discover the back which suppose to be glass was; plastic.

Because it's aura glow, it makes it difficult to spot that; it wasn't glass bit plastic.

Infact, it was a big surprise. I observed the front was gorilla glass and it has more weight. The phone tends to push towards your face due to the weight of the gorilla glass. The back which should have balanced the weight was plastic

I also observe a lesser Chipset was used. The display brightness when watching videos is not just there infact, that's not the note 10plus I know with its awesome display.

Finally settled for s21 ultra.

Just beware when buying old flagship phones as new
welcome my brother... I'm using s21.. how you take see our 21 series.. e mad abi grin
Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by peacemara54(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2022
shopwiser:
welcome my brother... I'm using s21.. how you take see our 21 series.. e mad abi grin

I will have it soon. Just need to add money and have a brand new s21ultra.
Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by Auskyd(m): 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
peacemara54:

I will have it soon. Just need to add money and have a brand new s21ultra.

Why buy brand new when you can buy premium Us used? 23 will be out in a few months and the value will drop even more. Omo save that money and buy used abeg. There are lots of sellers that will give you an almost brand new device at a good price.
Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by peacemara54(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=Auskyd post=116440003]

Why buy brand new when you can buy upremium Us used? 23 will be out in a few months and the value will drop even more. Omo save that money and buy used abeg. There are lots of sellers that will give you an almost brand new device at a good price. [/quote

I understand you bro but those people are not ready to return money unless I add to get another phone.

So that's why I settled for s21U
Imagine 128gb for 480,000
Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by Auskyd(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=peacemara54 post=116440635][/quote]

If it’s brand new, it’s a fair price
However when you collect it, open it there and tell them you want to check the activation date of the phone right there in front of them. If it has been activated before you’ll know immediately cos it will show you the date and time of activation. If it’s not that day, Omo para and return the phone asap and shout like a mf lol

Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by peacemara54(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Auskyd:

If it’s brand new, it’s a fair price
However when you collect it, open it there and tell them you want to check the activation date of the phone right there in front of them. If it has been activated before you’ll know immediately cos it will show you the date and time of activation. If it’s not that day, Omo para and return the phone asap and shout like a mf lol

Bro activation? I need little explanation. I don't understand this activation
Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by Auskyd(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
peacemara54:

Bro activation? I need little explanation. I don't understand this activation

Do an imei check online using any free checker. It will tell you when the phone was made and activated. And again, that no refund is nonsense. There is a law that prevents them from doing that nonsense

If a friend that is a lawyer and ask him to follow you there. Your money go complete for your hand asap. No let them use your head.
Re: Only For Samsung Note Users by peacemara54(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
Auskyd:

Do an imei check online using any free checker. It will tell you when the phone was made and activated. And again, that no refund is nonsense. There is a law that prevents them from doing that nonsense

If a friend that is a lawyer and ask him to follow you there. Your money go complete for your hand asap. No let them use your head.

Bro, i ordered online through nairaland. I just want to complete the transaction and forget about it once and for all

99.9% Clean Samsung Note 20 Ultra Amoled Screen For Sale At 85k / Phones Available For Sale Are Nokia 6120c, N97 32gb And 5800xm. Blackberry 8310 Also Available. / I Need The Folowing,New Bold5 White^Black ,Brand New Iphone 4s White Unlocked