Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations (49459 Views)

Welcome To Asaba Waterfront City Project (Pictures, Video) / What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro / Update On Lagos Metro Rail Project: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Abujason: 12:12am On Aug 26, 2022
beardedboy:
Waiting for the wailers.

Today, they're calling Sanwo-Olu Tinubu's puppet.
Tomorrow, they're accusing Tinubu of taking glory for Sanwo's projects.

These folks are confused.

If y’all can give credit to Buhari for Second Niger Bridge a project that was started by OBJ, doesn’t it make sense that Tinubu should not be receiving credit for the project being handled by Sanwo Olu?

You people are two-faced?

God forbid BAT thing!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Sablexxxtoons: 12:16am On Aug 26, 2022
Lasgidi Joor! No agberos inside these trains abeg o .
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by pricklewane: 12:24am On Aug 26, 2022
So with this your long epistle you can not name of place you can compare to the Lagos your fools love to denigrate. Tell me why you n your entire household does not deserve to be stoned to death ? Just one.

nedekid:

Where is Alaigbo or what ever you call it?
I can bet you are not from Lagos state and neither were you born in Lagos. If you are from the south west, probably from iragbiji or some other hell hole.
You talk of others with chisco and the rest, last I know, the fact that you are from the SW will never confer on you any advantage. Last I know, you pay cash for land or property in Lagos and if you don't have, your family house or land will be bought with cash by "chisco" and his people! How much tax do you pay to Lagos state compared to eg slot, chisco or young shall grow? Even the bourdillion fella will pick them before you.
Go to lekki with your big head and claim you are SW and demand land naa, or claim house. I bet you, the oba will pursue you with koboko, and collect cash from chisco.
Stay there and be claiming. Don't hussle.
Even omonile sef de buy land. undecided
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by MemoriesAndMe: 12:31am On Aug 26, 2022
BlessedTech7:
This 62-year-old man from Bihar, India has been getting a lot of attention in his home country after it was revealed that he has not taken a bath in over two decades. Dharamdev Ram is famous in his home village of Baikunthpur. Everybody knows that he hasn’t taken a bath or even a quick shower in 22 years
Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7268131/indian-man-not-bathed-22
Is he also working on the Lagos rail project ?
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by FILEBE(m): 12:43am On Aug 26, 2022
pricklewane:
And in your delusion this is the thread to point that out yet you can neither acknowledge a govt that is undertaking this sort of enormous project nor compliment it

What's wrong with you? Does everything have to be fight with you? Or does it have to always mean an attack to you?

I am stating the obvious and you are vexing .

No where in my post that I didn't acknowledge the good that is happening. My point is that Nigerians should maintain govt properties as it was built for us to use. That is my point. You, getting worked up over what I said clearly means that you are one of the vandals we have in Lagos state.

We should learn to maintain public properties . Simple!!! Projects will be made here and there but what happens to the projects afterwards is the most important thing . You need to look beyond . Not everything you oppose. I know you are trying to defend Lagos . Relax. Calm and reason

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by iswallker(m): 1:13am On Aug 26, 2022
I want to key into this blessing io

Oh father
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by olumide4christ: 1:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Viscuz:

Youth for Asiwaju

You should show us your picture sitting in the 'mansion' in which you are typing from... cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Sleekfingers: 1:51am On Aug 26, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
God bless Lagos State

This is one of the reason why I don't have much choice but to vote for Tinubu.

PitÕbi is a bloody pathological liar and a failure

SEE HIS LEGACY

Potopoto legacy
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Sleekfingers: 1:54am On Aug 26, 2022
rippa:

Abeg make dem complete that ikeja own
The stress will go through on that road because of this project is too much
Since 2020

..no pain, no gain
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 26, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
God bless Lagos State

This is one of the reason why I don't have much choice but to vote for Tinubu.

PitÕbi is a bloody pathological liar and a failure

SEE HIS LEGACY

This picture you are quoting if you believe this then you need to have your head examined. Ordinary college of Education Nsugbe is not like this. Have sense you no gree.
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by rickleye: 2:08am On Aug 26, 2022
FILEBE:
Maintenance is key.
Oshodi interchange and bus park come to mind. You need to see how haphazardly bus parks and liter the whole place . It becomes dirty very quickly. The terminal offices aren't even used to its full capacities. Some of the facilities are closed to the public.
Teslim Balogun stadium is just there.
National stadium, national theater.
Lasuth, Luth. These were once a structure to behold but poot maintenance makes it look bad.

With proper maintenance an old building or structure becomes a marvel . We need to start teaching ourselves how to maintain government structures. These structures are ours, we are the government. We always find it easy withiu caution to deface government properties. We need to stop!!!

Orile Badagry road. See how people have already used dirts to block the drainage . Now, the roads are caving in . Eye sore it is. It hurts though

Build build build and build again.
Lagos just building new structures to cover up the fact that there’s no maintenance culture.
Why not renovate the existing structures , roads , road drainages, implement proper town planning.
You build new structures close to dilapidated ones, it gives the new ones no value at all.
In 10years time. Homeless people and squatters would be occupying these buildings

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Ykc2(m): 3:20am On Aug 26, 2022
Why every black country dey look the same ,that mushin even if they give you house for free there you won't even accept it unless you want your children to become fuji musician

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Christian36: 3:35am On Aug 26, 2022
Am sure they want to use this one to campaign. A project of almost 10years, it is now they remember to face it. Hope they will not say Tinubu legacy because he was not the one that started the project.
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Komu1048(m): 4:11am On Aug 26, 2022
kunle75:

Na Obi or no one else, but wait oooo how many times will they use this project campaign for us,almost completed since how many years?
Am not understanding self

Show me the one started by failure [b]Obi[/b]tuary in Alambura

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Komu1048(m): 4:12am On Aug 26, 2022
kunle75:

Na Obi or no one else, but wait oooo how many times will they use this project campaign for us,almost completed since how many years?

Show me the one started by failure [b]Obituary[b/] in Alambura

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Komu1048(m): 4:13am On Aug 26, 2022
kunle75:

Show me the one started by failure Obituary in Alambura

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by SugarGirl44(f): 4:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Albert0011:
Nice one..Lagos state government is trying.
But Lagos state needs to be decongested.

The population is increasing too much..i can't even imagine my self staying and working in Lagos.

Help us tell ibo people to stop bringing all their village people.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by SugarGirl44(f): 4:37am On Aug 26, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

"Gate renovated by Skye Bank"

They did it more for their own benefit, it's a form of advertisement, moreover the gate matches the buildings inside the school.
Is there no skye bank in anambra to renovate your state polytechnic gate?
But even if they fix the gate, the inside of the school is still dilapidated so it's a waste of time..D grin
That's why all your generation run to SW to school.
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Albert0011(m): 4:51am On Aug 26, 2022
kabasa24:

The problem is that all ur IPOB are coming to Lagos on daily basis abandoning ur region in search of greener pasture in a state built by TINUBU

U don't have sense.
You people like tagging everyone as ipob, did i even tell that i'm even Igbo guy?
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by valuedammy(m): 5:42am On Aug 26, 2022
FILEBE:
Maintenance is key.
Oshodi interchange and bus park come to mind. You need to see how haphazardly bus parks and liter the whole place . It becomes dirty very quickly. The terminal offices aren't even used to its full capacities. Some of the facilities are closed to the public.
Lasuth, Luth. These were once a structure to behold but poot maintenance makes it look bad.

With proper maintenance an old building or structure becomes a marvel . We need to start teaching ourselves how to maintain government structures. These structures are ours, we are the government. We always find it easy withiu caution to deface government properties. We need to stop!!!

Orile Badagry road. See how people have already used dirts to block the drainage . Now, the roads are caving in . Eye sore it is. It hurts though

Who is to maintain these structures, is it a normal Lagos resident or the Government itself.

For example, after LASG completed the Terminals at Oshodi, same Governemnt pack all Tinubu Agbero Loyalist inside the terminals to control it, so how do u want the ordinary Lagos Citizen to contribute to the maintenance of those kind of infrastructures.

As long as LASG continue favouring the Agberos, they remain a failure.
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by drlateef: 5:46am On Aug 26, 2022
Solsix:
Nice one sanwo, Peter obi for president

President of Biafra!!! Not NIGERIA. We don’t need motivational speakers as leaders. We need leaders who can do, whatever their age.
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by drlateef: 5:48am On Aug 26, 2022
Albert0011:
Nice one..Lagos state government is trying.
But Lagos state needs to be decongested.

The population is increasing too much..i can't even imagine my self staying and working in Lagos.

The congestion in Lagos is due to failures of people like Obi and Atiku in their states. Everyone is running to Lagos where things are working. Where there’s job for almost everyone. That’s why it’s congested. We want Tinubu to replicate his achievements at a larger scale throughout NIGERIA. But IPOB and yahoo boys would not hear it. They want the degenerate state of NIGERIA to remain like that, so that they can continue to shout zoo!!!
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by kunle75(m): 5:52am On Aug 26, 2022
Komu1048:

Show me the one started by failure Obituary in Alambura

Am not your problem now bro,its my choice and nothing you can do about it.
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by virginchaser(m): 5:56am On Aug 26, 2022
FILEBE:
Maintenance is key.

A nice contribution but you need to SOROSOKE and don't let children of hate intimidate you. Populace must change, correct one another over usage of government facilities. We should enlighten people in motor parks, markets and other public facilities.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by CaptainFM1: 6:01am On Aug 26, 2022
kunle75:

They have given deadline for it's completion. If only you follow. They are just given progress report. The project is iconic and Lagos State is the only sub-national entity in the world that is doing a rail project right now.

It's good to carry people along and that's one thing I respect Sanwo-Olu for. His all inclusive governance. No part of Lagos is left out in his developmental agenda.
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by ekhai(m): 6:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Izebrain:
Road Project was scrapped in 1985 by Muhammadu Buhari at a loss of more than $78 million, was revived by Governor Bola Tinubu later in the 2000s with the construction set in December 2003, $135 million was part of the wider Lagos Urban Transportation scheme to be implemented by the formed Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (LAMATA) However, it decided to progress with the rail scheme later in 2008, focusing much on the Blue and Red Lines, 2010
Lagos Rail Mass Transit construction was approved to proceed, in 2015 January, LAMATA decided to get Chinese built trains rather than ordering 15 electro-diesel multiple units planned from CNR Dalian with an option for 14 more, 2016
Phase I of the Blue Line from Marina to Mile 2 was set to open in December 2016, the story continues till now, other lines in the Lagos Rail Mass Transit System project include the Green, Yellow, Purple, Brown, Orange, and Red lines
LEGACY OF BOLA AHMED TINUBU. MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOIR VISION FOR LAGOS STATE. WE ARE BEGGING YOU TO COME AND REPLICATE SAME AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL. I AM BATIFIED.
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by kunle75(m): 6:12am On Aug 26, 2022
CaptainFM1:

They have given deadline for it's completion. If only you follow. They are just given progress report. The project is iconic and Lagos State is the only sub-national entity in the world that is doing a rail project right now.

It's good to carry people along and that's one thing I respect Sanwo-Olu for. His all inclusive governance. No part of Lagos is left out in his developmental agenda.

Good luck
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by Ayodeoba: 6:21am On Aug 26, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

Tinubu tried but, as a Nigerian presido is a no-no 4 me, I knw wat am talking about.
cool
you definitely don't know what you talking about, tinubu still the best among the aspirants now if we re to judge base on their past records
Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by nedekid: 6:24am On Aug 26, 2022
Realist12:
Why are you this dumb . You don't even know the similarities and incompatibilities of entities you're comparing. Go to Doha and see expatriates handling their projects it's either Americans , European or Arabians. The indigenous Qataris expatriates population is surplus already . Can that be said of Nigerians ? Most Nigeria expatriates are employed in foreign countries. We still need Chinese to help us with our projects coz they are affordable. Yet Obi compares us to China and has infected y'all with his incompatible comparisons.
Are you deficient in your cranium? In one part you say expatriates are the ones handling their projects in doha, in Nigeria you also say the Chinese are the folks handling projects in Nigeria.
What are the Chinese? Nigerians or expatriates?
Seems Nigerian sun, dust, heat, and stress is affecting you. Take a vacation if you can afford it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations by nedekid: 6:29am On Aug 26, 2022
pricklewane:
So with this your long epistle you can not name of place you can compare to the Lagos your fools love to denigrate. Tell me why you n your entire household does not deserve to be stoned to death ? Just one.

Yeah resort to violence, stone people to death, Mr aragbiji. I insist you are not from Lagos. At best a Tennant living in a "chiscos" house claiming boss or omonile on nairaland.
E go betta is all I can say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). / Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.