Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse (20874 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? / Don’t Evade Tax, Cross River Warns Low Income Earners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2022
@ElonMusk...

How many you sef don born, with all ur wealth.

Naive Africans reading these crap will goan start making babies here n there, without any means to Carter for them, on top this hardship revaging d globe.
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2022
folake4u:

Omo, at this point,I have to give you the crown.

"By the powers vested in me, I hereby dub thee, Kwin Poco, first of her name, Kwin of Trolling and Troublemaker of Kay.perry of the First Order, Nairaland Kingdom".

grin
I concur and I will support her coronation ceremony with 10 million naira grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by folake4u(f): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2022
Persephone1:
I concur and I will support her coronation ceremony with 10 million naira grin grin

You don see am now oh. grin

Thank you for your donation, senior comrade.
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Cleanworld(f): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2022
RICH, INNOVATIVE BUT SENSELESS ABOUT SOCIAL MATTER.... I'M TALKING ABOUT ELON MUSK!
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by caye(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:
What the man is really saying - democracy is the rule of many. If we don't get our birth rates up quiver fulll style the niggers will take over. They have the numbers.

The definition of white man has been expanded over the years to ensure strength in numbers for voting

Once upon a time Italians and Spaniards and even Irish were not really looked at as white.

Today them dey push Latinos join, but it is still not enough
That is what trump was really about. Oyibos are scsrr to live in an America where they cannot determine democratic outcomes

You Got It Bro!
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by kaaya149: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Thanks for sharing this information.
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by pocohantas(f): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Is that your dear <3 friend, him, on mentioned profile?

kayperry? Yes grin
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
folake4u:

You don see am now oh. grin

Thank you for your donation, senior comrade.
I dey see the dragging ooo, I wan come dey feel pity for Kay small small but I shrug am off. grin

Typical example of payback served hot. cheesy grin
Poco no get joy at all.

You are welcome Senior Senior Comrade. It's the least I can do to promote the Vawulance Comrade Empire.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
When he comes to Nigeria, he will see reverse is the case.
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Belteshazzar1: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
And some people are so hungry to legalize same sex marriage......
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by perdollar(m): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
What's annoying about this is that some stupid ppl r now taking advantage and moving to those countries were there r low birth rates and marrying 4wives and giving birth like rats and claiming that they r d fast growing religion. Every civilized govt must curtaiil ds animals like China and Myanmar r doing to them
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by LoveEtRomance6: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
There should also be enough money to train the children
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Ifyzidane: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
ogododo:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1563020169160851456
how many children do your former wife gave birth to before she left you?
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Edoziesmart(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
LIVEGOESON1:
Elon lainus mba have u been to akwa~ibom and northen nigeria in west africa? Akwa~ibom and northen naija born pass rat and termites. Them de even dump some babies for wastebin,gutter and roadside sef. Oga must leave population focus for ur tesla and space station. And if that low population na ur problem make una stop war cuz major cause of depopulation na una war everytime
Oga the population collapse issue he is talking majorly focus on the west and not anything about Africa, Asia nor middle East that give birth like no man's business. For your mind you think is only akwa ibom and north that give birth to many children, may be cus that's where you stay though. It is generally for we Africans.

I wonder what he said that made you call him liar.
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
ogododo:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1563020169160851456
I don't think he was referring to Nigerians. grin
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by etrange: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
Money Heist Professor: This is where Africa comes in.
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by ekevwe(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by folake4u(f): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Persephone1:
I dey see the dragging ooo, I wan come dey feel pity for Kay small small but I shrug am off. grin

Typical example of payback served hot. cheesy grin
Poco no get joy at all.

You are welcome Senior Senior Comrade. It's the least I can do to promote the Vawulance Comrade Empire.

grin Me nor pity am oh.

She nor get joy at all. She just dey mention am for every thread dey go. Nobody has monopoly of madness!!!!

This woman sef!! cheesy Peace is not an option!!! Vawulence to the world.
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by baretalk: 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Send your women here.
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by detectivejones: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Tickles001:
Maybe in the West. Most people still get mind produce more than two kids here in Nigeria.
Below average class in the west breed pass rat. Especially blacks among them.
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by goody234: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Awon ode he is talking about the low birth rates in the white population..I am more worried about his use of the word "civilization is coming to an end"..
Looks like this guy has right wing views ...
Nigerians think with your head
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by GodsOwnMan: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jayden001:
Africans will do something about it

Elon is not talking to/of Africans. He is a racist. He is using code to warn white people that they will be outbred by non-white people.
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by planetx: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
When it comes to Africa they will tell you the world is overpopulated, but many countries in Europe are paying their women to have children. Bunch of hypocrites, their overpopulation myth doesn't seem to apply to them.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Panda7(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
infrastructure déficit is also a major déficit
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by echezona22: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
i don't think he's referring to Nigerians. hes talking to the whites
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by kayjay69(m): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
I hope you know he is not nor does he consider Africans in that statement.

He has been on record listing the countries he considers to be "the world", I have never read him mention one black African country. It has exclusively been Western Countries - North America, Western Europe and the more sophisticated Asian countries.
Jayden001:
Africans will do something about it
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Coolgent(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Oga Elon abeg bring 1 million dollars mak i marry 3 more wives.

NB: and salary of 10k per week
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by AtikuOkowa: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
winterfell007:

Population is richness but you are in the north especially northeast and northwest is ranked as the most poverty-stricken locations in Nigeria and probably west Africa. Why couldn't you guys transform ur huge populations to wealth? You guys are only useful for political games and after that back to the streets begging.
Of what use is your population when it doesn't have sufficient purchasing power to buy goods and services.

North is not poverty stricken.

Southern Nigeria is poorer. life is cheaper down North.

Tell how do you want us to transform it?

The beggars you are seeing are majorily from Niger Republic.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Jalaw: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
I can see how well brought up and exposed you are.
personal59:

Am sorry for replying to you

It shows the way you are brought up and your myopic view of things and exposure
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by BRATISLAVA: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
pocohantas:

kayperry? Yes grin

Lol.

What won't one see on this forum! Just wow.
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Pootle: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
that news is not for africa
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
folake4u:

grin Me nor pity am oh.

She nor get joy at all. She just dey mention am for every thread dey go. Nobody has monopoly of madness!!!!

This woman sef!! cheesy Peace is not an option!!! Vawulence to the world.
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Entrepreneur Turns Boeing 747-Jet To A 27-room Hostel / Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother's 86th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.