Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 (23768 Views)

Chelsea V Crystal Palace (4 - 0) On 3rd October 2020 / Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 0) On 24th June 2020 / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 0) On 30th September 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Bukola94: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
Smooyis:
Since Jesus left Mancity, the club has become something else. Imagine the real Jesus Christ leaving someone's life. This will not be our portion in Jesus Name.
I hope Gabriel J score up to 16goals & improve from there to 20goals.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Martinez39s(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
You people will just open your mouth and say rubbish . Man city has not won against crystal palace in their last two games .. irrespective of who man city bought and sold .. Crystal palace has never been a easy walk over .
I see some of you saying shiit ..
It's not about the result. It is the way Man City are playing; that's the basis of my analysis.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
TheStrongest:
mtcheeew!
e pain nam
Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Jsucre(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
Breakfast in progress

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Simeony007(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Firmino is possessed in this game
Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Simeony007(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Simeony007:
Firmino is possessed in this game
Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by workchopNG: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Man City will not lose this match

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Kinzo0917(m): 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
holluwizzy:
Man city, how market.
. Guadiola is a big fool. Sign defenders, he won't.useless coach
Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by phemmyjohnson: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Martinez39s:
It's not about the result. It is the way Man City are playing; that's the basis of my analysis.
That’s what I’m saying also . What you see them playing today is not as a result of who they bought or sold . Even when man city won the league they didn’t still beat crystal palace !

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by sweetman2022: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Martinez39s:
As in. Besides, Haaland is good, but I am worried that he not that agile, given his height, and since Man City are no longer shuffling their number 9 during play, it will be easy for epl defenders to mark out Haaland.

The way Haaland is built..you can't mark him out. He has pace and body to shade any defenders. He did that to dunk and one other guy like that. For now his team mates dont understand how to work with him yet. When they finally do, he will score alot of goals.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Didi2d(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Man city wan spoil my day sha
Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Jokerman(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Patrick Viera get Pep phone number
Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Petyprince: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Martinez39s:
Guardiola shouldn't have sold his former players. All he needed to do was give the squad a stern warning to be clinical in front of goal and drill them in training. The 2021 ucl final loss was his fault and the 2022 ucl elimination was due to his players not burying the game in the first leg.

If Haaland doesn't click and the defense of City doesn't get better, I see nothing for Man City.
Keep Quiet Last season with the players he sold he lost to same Crystal Palace
Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by sweetman2022: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Guadiola is a big fool. Sign defenders, he won't.useless coach
A coach who won 4 EPL out of 5 is useless. What should Manutd and Arsenal do nah?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Amerengues2: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Martinez39s:
Guardiola shouldn't have sold his former players. All he needed to do was give the squad a stern warning to be clinical in front of goal and drill them in training. The 2021 ucl final loss was his fault and the 2022 ucl elimination was due to his players not burying the game in the first leg.

If Haaland doesn't click and the defense of City doesn't get better, I see nothing for Man City.

I lost interest in City immediately he sold those three (Zinchenko, Sterling, and Jesus) players. He didn't buy back up defenders and that's obviously the weak link.

Most importantly, the game play has changed and some balls that City would naturally play differently has now been focused on the center forward.

I wasn't given CITY a chance earlier this season because I am not a fan of halland couple with the players he sold to his rivals in the league. I had a change of mind after the two games, perhaps I was wrong.

I think CITY will really struggle coupled with the fact that fatigue and injuries haven't set in. They should sha make champions League.

City won this game because of the team spirit. Guardiola is a good coach only that he thinks too much.
Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Topmaike007(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Starz825:

Go ahead and declare vawulence
City will never come back against crystal palace..it happened last season....
Crystal palace is always the better side in this particular fixture lately....

See how crystal palace dey play ..with eze dictating play....even without their talisman

Guy...viera is the most underrated coach at present..though he just came..

I wish he comes over to madrid after accelotti...
He is doing well..

Real madrid or ATM which madrid are you talking about if it is REAL,i disagree with you because we have Raul awaiting the big Job with Castilla
Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Martinez39s(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

That’s what I’m saying also . What you see them playing today is not as a result of who they bought or sold . Even when man city won the league they didn’t still beat crystal palace !
I have been watching Man City thoroughly this season and the issues I pointed have been the pattern I have been noticing this season. It is not about losing to Crystal Palace. Even when they won or drew, I had my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Lastmessenger2: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Some days ago they were all laughing at man utd nd Ten Haag. Just like God has always been in the business of resisting the proud nd giving grace to the humble he's doing that 4 us this season. Never write off anybody in dis life.
Hia brother this one no be church matter o. Manu go still collect wotowoto this season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Petyprince: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rahkman:
na that sterling sale be the most stupid thing guardiola don ever do
You are sick! That same Sterling couldn't save Chelsea at the hands of Leads.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
chikason22:
This season will be the toughest season for all the big six

All other teams have upgraded badly

Finger crossed

As in... Just look the sheer quality of Arsenal, Nottingham, and Newcastle!

Any unprepared top team is getting sacked from the top of the pyramid!

Nobody send anybody this season! The Fear Factor is gone!

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Wordson(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wotoporiously speaking at Ethihad !! grin
Las las, na everybody go chop full breakfast! grin grin
We don chop our own last week.. grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by sweetman2022: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Petyprince:
Keep Quiet Last season with the players he sold he lost to same Crystal Palace
Abeg leave this guy's.. Mancity lost the last two games against Crystal Palace..so why make this a big deal
Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Reference(m): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
Martinez39s:
As in. Besides, Haaland is good, but I am worried that he not that agile, given his height, and since Man City are no longer shuffling their number 9 during play, it will be easy for epl defenders to mark out Haaland.

I hadn't seen him before (Bundesliga is not on t.v) but the moment I saw him this was exactly my first comment.
That, how will this man be prolific in a league where defences are notoriously tight and the game is so fast paced.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Martinez39s(m): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
sweetman2022:

The way Haaland is built..you can't mark him out. He has pace and body to shade any defenders. He did that to dunk and one other guy like that. For now his team mates dont understand how to work with him yet. When they finally do, he will score alot of goals.
I hope so. I really Man City to do well this season.
Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by princewarri1985: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
You go come tell me now say them non fix this match??
Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Rahkman: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
Petyprince:
You are sick! That same Sterling couldn't save Chelsea at the hands of Leads.
don't worry wait till the end of season u will understand
Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Petyprince: 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Amerengues2:

I lost interest in City immediately he sold those three (Zinchenko, Sterling, and Jesus) players. He didn't buy back up defenders and that's obviously the weak link.

Most importantly, the game play has changed and some balls that City would naturally play differently has now been focused on the center forward.

I wasn't given CITY a chance earlier this season because I am not a fan of halland couple with the players he sold to his rivals in the league. I had a change of mind after the two games, perhaps I was wrong.

I think CITY will really struggle coupled with the fact that fatigue and injuries haven't set in. They should sha make champions League
Shut up it's not about the Players, Palace has always been a problem to City even with the players you're calling. And End of the season City will still be Champions.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Martinez39s(m): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
Reference:

I hadn't seen him before (Bundesliga is not on t.v) but the moment I saw him this was exactly my first comment.
That, how will this man be prolific in a league where defences are notoriously tight and the game is so fast paced.
Exactly! Even Alvarez, as at now, seems to be able to deliver better because of his agility and the precision run and dribbling it gives. Didn't you see him against Barça? Can Haaland do that? Even Jesus is agile because of height and Man City needs that agility.

I must confess that we can’t judge them too early. I hope the team and Haaland click well.
Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Coiner: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
Martinez39s:

A lot of you are so reactionary. Sometimes football just happens. Has nothing to do with who's sold or bought.

Two set plays, two goals. You cannot control that.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Petyprince: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rahkman:
don't worry wait till the end of season u will understand
Na so una talk last season and previous. U know nothing about City
Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Starz825:

Go ahead and declare vawulence
City will never come back against crystal palace..it happened last season....
Crystal palace is always the better side in this particular fixture lately....

See how crystal palace dey play ..with eze dictating play....even without their talisman

Guy...viera is the most underrated coach at present..though he just came..

I wish he comes over to madrid after accelotti...
He is doing well..

Vierra is so underrated it is almost looking criminal and racial! undecided

How many so called top coaches would do what he has done with Palace?!

Another worthy mention is Brighton coach!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by Princelumide: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
They're collecting from left and right... Wotowto
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Reading: FA Cup (2 - 1) On 18th April 2015 / Brentford Gain Promotion Back To Premier League After 74 Years / Chelsea Vs Cardiff (4 - 1) On 15th September 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.