Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Reason God Is The Father Of The Messiah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reason God Is The Father Of The Messiah (324 Views)

Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations / Jesus Said The Reason God Never Left Him Alone Was Because Of His Works / Works Of Righteousness: The Only Reason God's Ever Reversed His Spoken Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason God Is The Father Of The Messiah by cosiocan(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
[/color]The Reason why the World is deceived is because they don't know or understand the Reason why God is the Father of the Messiah[color=#990000]

Romans 1:3-4 Concerning his Son יְהוֹשֻׁעַ (Yahushua) the Messiah our Saviour, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

[/color](Son of David because the Flesh or breath of life preserved from David by God was given Him to live like men) [color=#990000]

And declared to be the Son of יהוה‎ (Yahuwah‎) with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

[/color](Son of יהוה‎ because the Spirit of יהוה‎ or the Holy Spirit raised Him from the death to live like יהוה‎ as A LIFE GIVING SPIRIT) [color=#990000]

Re: The Reason God Is The Father Of The Messiah by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
cosiocan:
The Reason why the World is deceived is because they don't know or understand the Reason why God is the Father of the Messiah

Romans 1:3-4 Concerning his Son יְהוֹשֻׁעַ (Yahushua) the Messiah our Saviour, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
(Son of David because the Flesh or breath of life preserved from David by God was given Him to live like men)

2. And declared to be the Son of יהוה‎ (Yahuwah‎) with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:
(Son of יהוה‎ because the Spirit of יהוה‎ or the Holy Spirit raised Him from the death to live like יהוה‎ as A LIFE GIVING SPIRIT)
1. According to Scripture, Jesus Christ was instead born a descendant of David. You, however, choose to assert that instead Jesus Christ was born of the same breath of life as David, meaning that when David died, he did not receive eternal Life as all the righteous of the Old would have? undecided

If Jesus Christ is David, are you insisting here that when the awaited resurrection of the Jews takes place when Abraham, Isaac, Moses, and all the others are raised from the dead, David will not be among those to be raised from the dead then unto Life in the Land of Canaan as well? undecided

2. According to the teachings of Jesus Christ, the one who is the Holy Spirit is the very Spirit of Truth that lived right inside of Jesus Christ while He was here on earth. The Spirit of Life also lived inside of Jesus Christ while He was here on earth and for this reason He was said to have been full of Grace(LIFE) from His birth. So, if the Spirit of Life and Truth which already existed on the inside of Jesus Christ from His birth are responsible for His overcoming death, doesn't that mean He was the Son of God even from His birth? undecided

3. Also, what do you mean that Jesus Christ is the Adonai. Adonai refers to the Most High - the Almighty Himself, so How can the Adonai be the Son of Elohim when according to Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit which He asked the Father to send is the Spirit of Truth and He, the Spirit of Truth is subject to Jesus Christ - John 14 vs 25 - 26 and John 16 vs 8 - 15? undecided
Re: The Reason God Is The Father Of The Messiah by cosiocan(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. According to Scripture, Jesus Christ was instead born a descendant of David. You, however, choose to assert that instead Jesus Christ was born of the same breath of life as David, meaning that when David died, he did not receive eternal Life as all the righteous of the Old would have? undecided

If Jesus Christ is David, are you insisting here that when the awaited resurrection of the Jews takes place when Abraham, Isaac, Moses, and all the others are raised from the dead, David will not be among those to be raised from the dead then unto Life in the Land of Canaan as well? undecided

2. According to the teachings of Jesus Christ, the one who is the Holy Spirit is the very Spirit of Truth that lived right inside of Jesus Christ while He was here on earth. The Spirit of Life also lived inside of Jesus Christ while He was here on earth and for this reason He was said to have been full of Grace(LIFE) from His birth. So, if the Spirit of Life and Truth which already existed on the inside of Jesus Christ from His birth are responsible for His overcoming death, doesn't that mean He was the Son of God even from His birth? undecided

3. Also, what do you mean that Jesus Christ is the Adonai. Adonai refers to the Most High - the Almighty Himself, so How can the Adonai be the Son of Elohim when according to Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit which He asked the Father to send is the Spirit of Truth and He, the Spirit of Truth is subject to Jesus Christ - John 14 vs 25 - 26 and John 16 vs 8 - 15? undecided
John 8:29
And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

John 16:32
Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.

The Father that was with him on Earth is the Holy Spirit and this why HE referred to his father as the one doing the works

John 14:10
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

The Holy Spirit that is with the Messiah is his Father.
Peter as well affirmed this when he preached in house of Cornelius :
Acts 10:38
How YHVH anointed Yeshua of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for YHVH was with him.

Adonai simply means Master, the Father and the Son can both be addressed as Adonai depending on the context.
Re: The Reason God Is The Father Of The Messiah by Maynman: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
wink

Re: The Reason God Is The Father Of The Messiah by Kobojunkie: 1:28am On Aug 29, 2022
cosiocan:
1. The Father that was with him on Earth is the Holy Spirit and this why HE referred to his father as the one doing the works

2. The Holy Spirit that is with the Messiah is his Father. Peter as well affirmed this when he preached in house of Cornelius :

3.. Adonai simply means Master, the Father and the Son can both be addressed as Adonai depending on the context.
1. Instead, Jesus Christ said of Himself that He is The Way(God's), the Truth(God's) and the Life(God's) .... John 14 vs 6. So Jesus Christ is the same substance that is the Father - just those 3 according to Him - that is why Jesus Christ made the claims He did regarding the Father. undecided

2. According to Jesus Christ, the Helper, who is the Holy Spirit, is the Spirit of Truth - John 14 vs 25 - 26 & John 16 vs 8 - 15 - the same Truth which lived inside of Jesus Christ - John 14 vs 6 - while He was here on earth, explaining why Jesus Christ first had to go before the Father then sent the Spirit of Truth also known as the Holy Spirit to live inside of those who are Jesus Christ's followers. And according to Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit which the Father sends is subject to Him, Jesus Christ. undecided

So, technically, the Holy Spirit is not the Father but instead a part of Jesus Christ(Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life), and what Peter simply did in the passage in Acts confirmed that indeed it was the Father who sent the Spirit of Truth just as Jesus Christ said in John 14 vs 26. The Father is so much more than just TRUE(Truth). undecided

3. When used in reference to God "Adonai" does not simply mean "master". Instead, it refers to the one who is highest in the hierarchy hence the Most High. Jesus Christ is master over those who belong to Him but He is not the Adonai in that relationship, the Father is. This is clearly revealed in all of His teachings. undecided

4. According to Scripture, Jesus Christ was instead born a descendant of David. You, however, choose to assert that instead Jesus Christ was born of the same breath of life as David, meaning that when David died, he did not receive eternal Life as all the righteous of the Old would have? undecided

5. According to the teachings of Jesus Christ, the one who is the Holy Spirit is the very Spirit of Truth that lived right inside of Jesus Christ while He was here on earth. The Spirit of Life also lived inside of Jesus Christ while He was here on earth and for this reason He was said to have been full of Grace(LIFE) from His birth. So, if the Spirit of Life and Truth which already existed on the inside of Jesus Christ from His birth is responsible for His overcoming death, doesn't that mean He was the Son of God even from His birth?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Find It Hard To Help Fellow Christians / Please Help Me I Need Your Advice / Dealing With Destiny Killers I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.