Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

How You Can Become A Star - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How You Can Become A Star (261 Views)

A*star International Fellowship 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Become A Star by Wonderfulderah0(m): 2:15am On Aug 27, 2022
In today's society, this is a significant question that many people do not seem to grasp or know the solutions to. Have you ever questioned yourself or wondered to yourself, "WHAT IS IT IN ME THAT I HAVEN'T DISCOVERED?" or "WHAT ARE MY REALLY MADE OF?".Now this is what i will be discussing with you in this article so keep reading.
This planet, known as Earth, is made up of many peoples who live in various regions, have distinct traditions, and are endowed with a variety of skills, including me and you. Check yourself; there must be a hobby or talent that your body always adapts to when you find yourself doing it, whether it is dancing, singing, walking around the house with genuine steps, playing football, hitting the spoon at the table to produce a sound, or constructing an object out of books or cartons.All of these are lovely gifts implanted within you by the creator that are waiting to be revealed, but you won't be able to do any of this if you continue to sit without taking any action. But before you begin acting, there is one thing I insist you thoroughly consider: "YOUR BACKGROUND"What do I mean by considering your background? We all came from either wealthy or poor families, and in explanation of this, those who came from wealthy families have the full potentials of achieving theirs better than those who came from poor families because their family is there and willing to sponsor them become the star they ever wish to become once they see the determination in them." However, the prosperity of the poor is dependent on the individual's hard work and God's mercy since you are the one who will make it happen.Moreover, the problems we experience in our everyday lives may appear to be an impediment to shining at times, but this should not deter your attention since the more you succeed, the stronger you grow if you learn from your failures. All it will take is time, but you must trust in yourself that there is no limit to what you can do, and the stars will serve as your guidepost. Now, I suppose you will be asking yourself, WHAT ARE THE THINGS TO DO TO ACHIEVE YOUR OWN STAR? This is the time to evaluate yourself and identify what makes you happy and comfortable when you see yourself doing it, and keep in mind that it does not have to be a skill; it may also be a passion you have for anything. Whatever it is, once it provides you peace of mind, follow it up and make the most of it. If yours requires publicity, create a social media page and begin presenting your efforts so that you may be recognized by the audience; one day, your assistant will undoubtedly find you. If you need to learn more, conduct the appropriate research and watch YouTube videos to educate yourself more and more.Furthermore, if a congregation is necessary, make plans to collect others who share your goals and begin to brainstorm better ways to move forward, because two excellent minds are considerably superior to one. If you have more than one gift or ability, don't fret; all you need to do is start with the one that will provide you the most profit, succeed with it, and then return to invest in others. Just keep pushing and performing your miracles, and don't forget to engage God, and you will undoubtedly witness the positive results of your efforts.With these few principles, I feel I have enlightened you on your value to the world, therefore strive for greatness and don't be satisfied till you are.
CONCLUSION:No matter where you find yourself in life, remember that you can make a difference because greatness begins in the heart, so stand up and let it shine because you are a star waiting to be recognized, and when no one else is there to support you, make sure you constantly encourage yourself. THANKS FOR READING

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WHO TO DO YOUR WRITING ASSIGNMENTS, MANAGE YOUR BLOGS AND WRITE ARTICLE FOR U, I GOT U COVERED....JUST DM ME ON ...0-8-0-7-0-9-6-9-5-9-4... VIA WHATSAPP LETS TALK..STAY SAFE

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These: Top 10 Best Places To Study Abroad / Thank You Bees / Federal University Of Lafia Releases 2022/2023 Pre-degree Admission Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.