Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Do You Think The Way The Flying Eagles Will Get To The Finals? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Think The Way The Flying Eagles Will Get To The Finals? (684 Views)

Manu Garba Throws In The Towel : Hints At Flying Eagles Exit / Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think The Way The Flying Eagles Will Get To The Finals? by DeGenius3(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2011
with the wonderful displays the flying eagles are giving out, do you think they will make it to the finals?
Re: Do You Think The Way The Flying Eagles Will Get To The Finals? by DeGenius3(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2011
would you like to know the easiest, simplest and highly

profitable systems and strategies i personally use to rake in

thousands of naira and dollars on a monthly basis?

i'll show you how you can copy my systems and start

raking in cash in no time as the new season begins.

this is real. it's no kind of nonsense you've heard of before.

i do it. so you can use my methods and cash in lots of money

on a monthly basis.

want to know how?

simply send your name, email address and phone number

to footballtradingcash@gmail.com for an all important information t

hat will be sent to your email within 20 minutes.

thanks
Re: Do You Think The Way The Flying Eagles Will Get To The Finals? by doublekay: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2011
if they dont loose against france moro then they are goin places
Re: Do You Think The Way The Flying Eagles Will Get To The Finals? by babyboy3(m): 1:49am On Aug 14, 2011
considering the age difference between Nigeria and the rest of the world, Final should be the minimum target for the team

(1) (Reply)

Eriksson Enters Race For Eagles’ Job •i Can Coach Super Eagles -cooreman / Enyimba FC Sign 4 New Strikers / Can You Name The 1983 Eagles Squad On The Picture Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.