Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday (7860 Views)

Wasteful Spending By Fgn On Obama's Birthday $50 Million / Happy 50th Birthday To Mrs Chima! / Nigerian Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by Nyntynplus: 6:06am On Aug 09, 2011
I for fear,
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2011
Now I'm amazed this joke is making front page. undecided
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by sweettweet: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2011
this has to be a joke!
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by favouredjb(f): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2011
nice satire

however,some silly people on here still think this is real,smh!
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by bighead1(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2011
this better be a joke else i go curse jonathan with ma unclothedness.,
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by bisiaet: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2011
Please let this poster should stop posting nonsense on Nairaland and the most painful thing is so many just follow any kind of thread and started saying all sort of blablablablablabla!!!! without a single sit back and check if their is commonsense in a post.

Please how on heaven or hell would anyone say House approve 50 million dollars for Obama's birthday does this sound like a commonsense talk?

By the way hoe does his birthday be a Nigeria headache?

How does Obama related to Nigeria that whole lots of 50 million dollar worth his birthday? And for what?

As a matter of fact has he(Obama) even came to Nigeria since he came to power so how come will the house or fed, govt be so daft and rolled out 50m$ for his birthday?

Please let apply commonsense and ask a commonsense question before posting anything to the site. This thread is nonsense and rubbish. Let the poster provide the proof where he got such figure from?
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by sley4life(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2011
what a nation
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by scholes23(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2011
This ias arrant nonsense. What a way to waste hard earned resources. Foolish people who didn't go to school, just check out, no light, no jobs, water and so on, poverty every where. But even if they can't use this money to achieve economic growth in nigeria, it would be beta if the govt can share the money among the citizens (CHOP I CHOP). Anyway i dont blame them self centered fools who think about themselves and how to use the biggest ghana must go bags to pack our hard earned money. Sign minimum wage wahala but if is to increase their dirty allowancereaping from where they did not sow , they wouldn't waste time on it, now these bunch of blinking fools and idiots want to do nonsemse. BASTARDISED BAASTAAARDS.
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by fm7070: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2011
ofcourse, it must be a joke.
but anything can happen in Nigeria.
like joke, like play, Abiola was killed, ken saro-wiwa was brutally murdered.
like joke, they're stealing our money in broad day light
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by Theshow: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2011
They have started again. I do not know when our leaders in this country will ever realize that they are not a good model for the young generation in this country? what does Obama's 50th birthday celebration have to do with Nigerians. The nation is finding it difficult to pay ordinary 18000 minimum wage to the ever hard working civil servants, yet they are spending million dole rs on another persons birthday. it is an avenue to STILL more money in disguise. may God deliver us from the hand of our slave drivers. _S
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by Skoopy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2011
This story can't be true, i GOOGLED it & could not find a shadow of it.
My earlier thread was uncalled for.
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by Okijajuju1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2011
I don laff sotey I don sacrifice give the wrong gods,

This only goes to show that Nigerians are super frustrated people, Omo see para,

Even Obama sef go mess if ehn read this thread,

Best thread of the day
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by agog: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2011
Nigeria is super rich, no wonder they can afford minimum wage of N18000.00 grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by YoruIgbo(m): 4:16am On Aug 10, 2011
Let them celebrate a winners birthday since all of them are losers!! embarassed
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by na2(f): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2011
this is joke section pips
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by jephiano: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2011
NLs, pls pls and pls dont be ina hurry to b d first to reply on evry thred, read d story,read comments,try n verify, sit down and use ur brain(hopin u hav 1)b4 makin a fool of urselves, even d wazobia reporter's name is a give away, wat manner of name is Oluchucks Adewaziri?!
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by YoruIgbo(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2011
jephiano:

NLs, pls pls and pls dont be ina hurry to b d first to reply on evry thred, read d story,read comments,try n verify, sit down and use your brain(hopin u hav 1)b4 makin a fool of urselves, even d wazobia reporter's name is a give away, wat manner of name is Oluchucks Adewaziri?!

Can't people on NL be respectfully? All I see here is people disrespecting each other and posting comments as if they are talking to some little kids!! in my opinion since we are Nigerians I will suggest that we try to demonstrate some level of decency in the way we say things even when we are angry. Look at a piece like this one here, just imagine if your dad, uncle or mum is amongst the posters that you have generalised here and condemn as brainless!!
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by 2old4that(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
$50m for Obama's birthday? , how much has US approved for him?
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by jephiano: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2011
@ Yoru_Igbo
oga if u really read my post u would see dat i was more of advisin people to check befor commenting.often on dis forum, piple seem to be in a hurry to express deir opinions without checkin if dey r only echoin someone else's comments or even carryin on a wrong premise dat had been shot down earlier in d thread.when i first saw d thread i tot it was serious and factual;i've neva herd of wazobia reporters so i checkd and verified so as to get d tru picture.even d bible in Proverbs says dat a stupid person replies on a matter befor gettin d whole gist so its d course of wisdom to know wats up b4 openin ur mouth or -in this case- b4 hammerin at d keyboard.for wats it worth am sorry 4 implyin dat some piple r brainless but i KNOW its just plain dumb for someone to comment wen he aint got d facts ryt. if i really wanted to insult i would not bother advising anybody but wld just drop d yabs which some piple so eloquently and colourfully do as u rightly pointed out.
Peace am out.@ Yoru_Igbo
oga if u really read my post u would see dat i was more of advisin people to check befor commenting.often on dis forum, piple seem to be in a hurry to express deir opinions without checkin if dey r only echoin someone else's comments or even carryin on a wrong premise dat had been shot down earlier in d thread.when i first saw d thread i tot it was serious and factual;i've neva herd of wazobia reporters so i checkd and verified so as to get d tru picture.even d bible in Proverbs says dat a stupid person replies on a matter befor gettin d whole gist so its d course of wisdom to know wats up b4 openin ur mouth or -in this case- b4 hammerin at d keyboard.for wats it worth am sorry 4 implyin dat some piple r brainless but i KNOW its just plain dumb for someone to comment wen he aint got d facts ryt. if i really wanted to insult i would not bother advising anybody but wld just drop d yabs which some piple so eloquently and colourfully do as u rightly pointed out.
Peace am out.
Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by paulark: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Basket mouth dey d crack jokes n him d make in money n dey laugh 4 nothing witout earning nothing.
There is biz proposal i ve here very lucrative, profitable to nigerians if u are interested hala me at paulagada4@gmail.com. Tens

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buffest Dog You'll Ever See / GPRS Tricks Retirement Warehouse... / Dirty Illusions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.