Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Yoga. A Way To Better Health, And Stress Reduction. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yoga. A Way To Better Health, And Stress Reduction. (905 Views)

Massage Your Testicles Help Against Cancer & To Better Health / Hygiene For Better Health / For Better Health, Avoid Roasted Groundnuts, Go For Boiled One Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoga. A Way To Better Health, And Stress Reduction. by Jesusesdio(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2011
You can reduce your blood preasure as well as your waistline.
with yoga practice under the tutelage of a qualified yoga teacher.
Deep breathing employed in yoga practices helps oxygen to saturate the lungs
helping the heart work better. same oxygen also invigorates the cells of the body
preventing cellular decay and promoting youthfullness and vigor.
This ancient philosophy will reduce your stress and connect you deeper into yourself
while subduing your stress response or elliminating it entirely.
My name is da yogi and I am available for group or private instructions in Abuja
Re: Yoga. A Way To Better Health, And Stress Reduction. by Greenpro: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2011
Great
Re: Yoga. A Way To Better Health, And Stress Reduction. by Jerri(f): 4:51am On Jun 15, 2012
Cool! I hope you're still available in Abuja smiley. Am 30 with my ever youthful body (thanks to good genes, holistic practice and yoga too)

(1) (Reply)

Why? Docs Why? / The Truth About Sexually Transmitted Diseases / HELP! My Lymph Nodes Have Been Out For 2 Years Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.