Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE (10545 Views)

Why JAMB Will Not Release The Top Scorers’ Names In The 2024 UTME / Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject / Noun Do Not Release Research Project Result At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by deji17: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
WAEC: We never released data ranking states by performance in 2022 SCCE

The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) says it never released data ranking states by their performance in the recently concluded Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).

On August 8, WAEC announced the release of the results for its 2022 SSCE.

In a statement to NAN, Patrick Areghan, WAEC’s head of national office, said the council’s attention had been called to a viral report, purported to be from it, ranking states by the performance of their candidates.

Areghan described the ranking as “misleading, false, and the handiwork of a mischief maker.”

He said the report did not emanate from the council.

“We read from some social media that WAEC has rated performance of states in our recent West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), presumably the 2022 examination for school candidates,” he said.

“It ranked Kebbi as being 20th out of the 37 ranked states, including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), in the public school-based performance data, supposedly made available by the council.

“The malicious report rated Enugu as being first, followed by Edo and Benue, with 93.9, 93.5, and 91.7 percent respectively among others.

“I want to say here that the ranking is completely false as it did not emanate from the council because there are many other things to be considered to arrive at such percentages. This is not part of our job.

“We, as WAEC, do not do state ranking. We only indicate the number of credits in subjects and other categories. We do not dabble into areas that are not part of our duty as the council.”

For the 2022 SSCE, WAEC said a total of 1,607,981 candidates registered for the examination from 20,222 recognised secondary schools across the country but only 1,601,047 sat for the test.

The council said 1,222,505 representing 76. 36 percent who sat for the examination obtained credits and above in a minimum of five subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.

It is understood that the said figure represents a 5.34 percent decrease in performance when compared to the 81.70 percent obtained by candidates in the same category in 2021.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/waec-we-never-released-data-ranking-states-by-performance-in-2022-scce/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by Smithkafors(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ok
Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by slivertongue: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Handiwork of ethnic jingoists

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by deji17: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
These mkpurimri people with low self esteem. What is the motive behind sharing such fake data?

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Na dem

7 Likes

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by deji17: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
KillSars:
Na dem

I know right.. Very shameless urchins.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by Bontafa: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
deji17:

I know right.. Very shameless urchins.

APC urchins

28 Likes

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by deji17: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bontafa:

APC urchins
No, IPOB urchins.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by Bontafa: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
deji17:

No, IPOB urchins.

Is that why Oduduwa urchins are on the loose today ?

37 Likes

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by Yoruba1stson: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nah the handiwork of braindead ipob pigs be that ooh

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by Bendeco02: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
deji17:
These mkpurimri people with low self esteem. What is the motive behind sharing such fake data?
Those mkpuru miri people will still top the rank when they finally release it. Hope shame won't kill you by then?

Bet your money, like four of those mkpuru miri states will make the first 10? cheesy

15 Likes

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by Bendeco02: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Nah the handwork of braindead ipob pigs be that ooh
When they finally release, those IPOB states will still dominate the list.... Come baord alaye

Your can't beat the Igbos grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by Yoruba1stson: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bendeco02:

When they finally release, those IPOB states will still dominate the list.... Come baord alaye
Dem go dominate am in your dream, ipob pigs and stupidity ehn, they are inseparable

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by Bendeco02: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Dem go dominate am in your dream, ipob pigs and stupidity ehn, they are inseparable
They have been beating you back to back all these while na.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by deji17: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bendeco02:

Those mkpuru miri people will still top the rank when they finally release it. Hope shame won't kill you by then?

Bet your money, like 4 of those mkpuru miri states will make the first 10? cheesy
Omo nna , why do you guys like to deceive yourself? WAEC has never released a state by state ranking. All the previous rankings are fake too

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by deji17: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Those guys are delusional. Walahi.

5 Likes

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by deji17: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bendeco02:

They have been beating you back to back all these while na.
In your malaria induced dreams. grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by deji17: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Nah the handiwork of braindead ipob pigs be that ooh
I tell you. Those guys are delusional. No wonder their PitObi was taking advise from a mad man. Awon were.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by Bendeco02: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
deji17:

Omo nna , why do you guys like to deceive yourself? WAEC has never released a state by state ranking. All the previous rankings are fake too
So the 2021 image I dropped is also fake?

Or are you referring to me concerning the 2022 stats... Did I dropped any 2022 rank or what?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by Bendeco02: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
deji17:

In your malaria induced dreams. grin grin grin
The evidence is everywhere bro.... No need to feal bad

I argue base on evidence on ground not propaganda.

8 Likes

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by DeadCountry: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bendeco02:

The evidence is everywhere bro.... No need to feal bad

I argue base on evidence on ground not propaganda.
Nwanne, leave that parasitic yoruba boy, his website is fake. The result is legit as it has been.

5 Likes

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by Yoruba1stson: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
deji17:

I tell you. Those guys are delusional. No wonder their PitObi was taking advise from a mad man. Awon were.
I'm not surprised when the brainless bastard called piter obituary said that ooh, me don know tey tey shey nah mad men full that potopoto region

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by Armaggedon: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
When afonjas claimed they have the largest number of candidates, the NBS website was authentic for them. Now they discovered that with the correct percentage parameter, they are struggling for position with the core north, they have chosen to discredit the news entirely.
Well, it's still in NBS website. Maybe they're lying too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by Bendeco02: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
I'm not surprised when the brainless bastard called piter obituary said that ooh, me don know tey tey shey nah mad men full that potopoto region
Stop crying bro.

You can't beat the Igbos... Them too strong

Last performance, them still beat you

Nothing will still change when they release this year perfomance. IPOB states will still dominate as usual

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by deji17: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bendeco02:

So the 2021 image I dropped is also fake?

Or are you referring to me concerning the 2022 stats... Did I dropped any 2022 rank or what?

Did you not read the Cable news report post? This is not the first time WAEC has come out to say that they don't do states ranking. Not in 2013..., not in 2021, not in 2022. Never.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by DeadCountry: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
deji17:

Did you not read the Cable news report post? This is not the first time WAEC has come out to say that they don't do states ranking. Not in 2013..., not in 2021, not in 2022. Never.

FAKE, FAKE, FAKE created yoruba lagos ibadan expressway gutter media lifestyle CABLE news. Go away with your lifestyle CABLE news nonsense. Just do a google search and your FAKE lifestyle CABLE news is the only one carrying this fake story.

10 Likes

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by Bendeco02: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
deji17:

Bro, the legit.ng and other credible websites that has been posting the ranking, go and tell them that one. Or you mean they post fake?

You're now saying that WAEC never post stats base on state because it didn't favor you ... These people sef grin

Na your people carry the matter for head when the news dropped, bragging that SW has the highest number of candidates that passed, now you have shifted goal post shocked

13 Likes

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
That's the work of Ipob criminals, aka obidiotts grin

AnambraLASTson , come here

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by Bendeco02: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
That's the work of Ipob criminals, aka obidiotts grin

AnambraLASTson , come here
Also call your agbado people that was bragging in the thread, saying that SW has the highest pass rate.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC: We Did Not Release Data Ranking States By Performance In 2022 SCCE by Armaggedon: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
deji17:

They do not do state ranking but the data containing the state ranking is from them. Abi are you saying National bureau of statistics manufactured the waec data on their site?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 Kwara Catholic Secondary School Students Scores Above 300 In 2024 UTME / Oou Post-ume Result Is Out At Last / Top 5 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria According To WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.