Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

I Have A Software To Flash All Kinds Of Modems! Are U Interested? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Have A Software To Flash All Kinds Of Modems! Are U Interested? (3782 Views)

How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool (MTK Android Smartphones) / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Software To Flash All Kinds Of Modems! Are U Interested? by Emmaxpaul(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2011
It was wonderful when i got hold of the software. i wanted to flash my modem at the computer village and i was told to pay N 3000. Very funny right? I got a software that formats huawai modems and it started calculating code through the imei number of the modem.  The modem may require 16 digits and the software calculates 12 digits. So it is not reliable. But this software of mine flashes the modem automatically, no need for any code calculation. It flashes any modem. I only have 7 of this software to give out so if ure interested. reply me and u'll get it. Am not gonna multitask you, i will do it as neccessary. thnks
Re: I Have A Software To Flash All Kinds Of Modems! Are U Interested? by Lokoyen(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2011
am interested here is my email, lakefist@gmail.com
Re: I Have A Software To Flash All Kinds Of Modems! Are U Interested? by vitality22(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2011
Bros, please i need this software badly. Please help a brother-man. vitusboy@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: I Have A Software To Flash All Kinds Of Modems! Are U Interested? by Emmaxpaul(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2011
Okay guys, check your emails for answers. Just obex the instructions there and you'll be glad you did. Any one need the software? Just email paulemmanuel247@gmail.com.
Re: I Have A Software To Flash All Kinds Of Modems! Are U Interested? by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 10, 2011
plsss inbox me dammyox@gmail.com
Re: I Have A Software To Flash All Kinds Of Modems! Are U Interested? by dungar4: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2011
Dccrap can do the work. Search for the free version and use it.
Re: I Have A Software To Flash All Kinds Of Modems! Are U Interested? by geefivez(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2011
bros i need it
geefivez@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: I Have A Software To Flash All Kinds Of Modems! Are U Interested? by Weezzy: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2011
thanks.
Re: I Have A Software To Flash All Kinds Of Modems! Are U Interested? by vitality22(m): 12:27am On Aug 11, 2011
Emmaxpaul:

Okay guys, check your emails for answers. Just obex the instructions there and you'll be glad you did. Any one need the software? Just email paulemmanuel247@gmail.com.
Guys there will be no point sending him mail, he will send his account number to you and ask you to pay N3000 for the software. Just get your 3k ready before mailing him. For me, bros you can use your software only you because am not ready to give you a dime. thanks anyway for the request for my N3000 but sorry to disappoint you.
Re: I Have A Software To Flash All Kinds Of Modems! Are U Interested? by tunde300us(m): 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2011
The guy na idiot,am sure he thinks everyone is a scam on NL
Re: I Have A Software To Flash All Kinds Of Modems! Are U Interested? by badesco(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2011
Go to www.wap.capriofiles.com and get modem unlocker soft there for free.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sale: Clean Toshiba Laptop (corei5) @ Give-away Price of 45k Only! / >> Avast Stop Working Help! / Mint Apple Macbook Air 2014 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.