Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) (34369 Views)

How To Print Your Guarantor's Form For Nigerian Passport Online / How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Yayaharoon44: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wahala ��� na so I do am it's been one month now am yet to here from them, they verify everything na the passport remain for them to gimme

I advise you to write undertaking and submit it in your file for you to get it quickly on time
fman:
Abeg share the link of the verified site portal
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Artery: 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
HELLASJ:
I've gotten my Guarantor's form filled and all necessary documents in place awaiting 19th for my appointment.
Hi, bro. Please, I need to make enquiries from you about this guarantor's form. I sent you a PM.

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by kelmicheal: 7:32am On Sep 14, 2022
Who go help me fill guarantor form with international passport and ID I stay in lagos
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Ashirioluwa: 9:28am On Sep 14, 2022
HELLASJ:
I paid online for my Nigerian passport last night, I'll be going the DIY way, I won't pay shi shi to anyone.

Applied : 27th August, 2022
Appointment : 19th September, 2022.

They're things that must change in this country.

I'll keep updating this thread.

Join me let's ride cheesy cheesy

Please let us know the process when you finally get the passport done. This will surely help someone.

Nigerian youths will never encourage something like this because of our corrupt nature. We are the one encouraging the so called corruption because we don’t want to do things the correct way. This country will not developed until we start doing things the right way.

We are complaining of corruption but we are the one aiding it.

I read on Poland work visa section where one of our youths paid over 300k for appointment slot through an agent. His so called agent messed him up. He doesn’t even get the visa at end of the day.

We need to start saying NO.

3 Likes

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Ashirioluwa: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2022
kelmicheal:
Who go help me fill guarantor form with international passport and ID I stay in lagos

Only those who know you can guarantee you. That will be your family members and friends
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Please let us know the process when you finally get the passport done. This will surely help someone.

Nigerian youths will never encourage something like this because of our corrupt nature. We are the one encouraging the so called corruption because we don’t want to do things the correct way. This country will not developed until we start doing things the right way.

I read on Poland work visa section where one of our youths paid over 300k for appointment slot through an agent. His so called agent messed him up. He doesn’t even get the visa at end of the day.

Thank you boss!

We're always complaining about corruption but no one is ready to do the right thing.
I'll definitely post every step here on this thread.

Thank you for the words of encouragement.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Artery:
Hi, bro. Please, I need to make enquiries from you about this guarantor's form. I sent you a PM.
Pm replied.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Artery: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
HELLASJ:

Pm replied.
Thanks, I've replied you.

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by kelmicheal: 7:05am On Sep 15, 2022
HELLASJ:
I've gotten my Guarantor's form filled and all necessary documents in place awaiting 19th for my appointment.
Who help u bro to fill it?
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by hunee: 7:18am On Sep 15, 2022
Is the agent the reason for him not getting visa? Was it not he paid for? I like to be informed.
Ashirioluwa:

i was about asking same.

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
kelmicheal:

my guarantor and he/she must have passport too
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Justbesure: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2022
HELLASJ:
I paid online for my Nigerian passport last night, I'll be going the DIY way, I won't pay shi shi to anyone.

Join me let's ride cheesy cheesy
please how is your capturing going? Was your Nim been verified
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Solanaa: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
All the best,I paid my connect 45k..passport ready In 2weeks.

Boss which state?
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
I just finished my capturing.

Details later.

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Justbesure:
please how is your capturing going? Was your Nim been verified

I just finished!

They didn't very my NIN, though it depends on the state you applied. I'll update the thread very soon.

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
kelmicheal:

my guarantor o, but even though you no fill am finish em go help you for there.
Note
Don't pay anybody any amount
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Justbesure: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
HELLASJ:

I just finished!

They didn't very my NIN, though it depends on the state you applied. I'll update the thread very soon.

Just asking, because i will be going for my own tomorrow here in Abuja, your update might jus be a guide for me and others that are on DIY
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by kelmicheal: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=HELLASJ post=116810949]my guarantor o, but even though you no fill am finish em go help you for there.
Note
Don't pay anybody any amount [/quote
I no get person when go help me fill bro
Help me
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=kelmicheal post=116815225][/quote]
Person wer go fill am must get passport
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
So I got to the Immigration office at 8:00am.

I met one man and I told him, I want to do my biometrics. He started telling me how I'm to pay for processing fees( I laughed in mind grin, this man never know say shi shi e no go see from me today). I allowed him finish his processing fees story, then I told him I didn't see anything like that on their website and that the person (immigration officer from Abuja, I lied to plant fear in him) that directed me didn't tell me anything of such.

He said that when I get to where I'm to process it, I'll still pay. He then directed to another building the actual passport processing office. I got there at 8:30am, told the lady at reception that I wanted to capture. She asked me "who's handling your file?" I was confused but still maintained my confidence, I told her to give me few minutes to make a call(lies I no make any call grin).

After few minutes I came back told her that the person I knew isn't picking my calls and I asked her who's available to handle my files (like say I go pay d person millions, Dem never know grin). She quickly called one guy, he put down his phone number and I put down mine, he then directed to one Mr x(Mr x was so happy, free money dn show for eem mind grin).

I go continue very soon make I do small thing

6 Likes

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by cyif2003(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
HELLASJ:
So I got to the Immigration office at 8:00am.
Omo this diy b like long tin ohh. Kus I am confused. Which one come b who is handling ur file?

I met one man and I told him, I want to do my biometrics. He started telling me how I'm to pay for processing fees( I laughed in mind grin, this man never know say shi shi e no go see from me today). I allowed him finish his processing fees story, then I told him I didn't see anything like that on their website and that the person (immigration officer from Abuja, I lied to plant fear in him) that directed me didn't tell me anything of such.

He said, that when I get to where I'm to process it, I'll still pay. He them directed to another building the actual passport processing take place. I got there at 8:30am, told the lady at reception that I wanted to capture. She asked me "who's handling your file?" I was confused but still maintained my confidence, I told her to give me few minutes to make a call(lies I no make any call grin).

After few minutes I came back told her that the person I knew isn't picking my calls and I asked her who's available to handle my files (like say I pay d person millions, Dem never know grin). She quickly one guy, he put down his phone number and I put down mine, he then directed to one Mr Bleep(Mr Bleep was so happy, free money dn show for eem mind grin).

I go continue very soon make I do small thing
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Solanaa:

Boss which state?
Abuja
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by ganiyu26(m): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=HELLASJ post=116138880]I paid online for my Nigerian passport last night, I'll be going the DIY way, I won't pay shi shi to anyone.

Join me let's ride cheesy cheesy[/quo
Have you been captured already, as today is your appointment day
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Solanaa: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Abuja

Please Boss, Help me.

I really need to get my passport in a week.

I got an offer fully sponsored right from visa to accommodation to feeding.

All they need from me is my passport Sir

Please Help me, How can I go about this process?
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
When we got to Mr x office, he asked whether it's a fresh passport or renewal and I told him it's fresh, and went ahead to tell him I've applied already and that I just came for my capturing. He got pissed, he asked his boys to check my documents and confirm if they're all okay. They checked and confirm that everything was okay.
He ask his boys to take me to one Mr z, that he doesn't have anything to tell me lol( e pain am grin). We got there and Mr z did same, directed same guy to another office. That was where I met my God sent.

The man collected my file asked me to sit and wait for him. I waited for like 20-30mins, he sent someone to call me and I went, he asked me to get my my Guarantor's form signed ( I did the signing at magistrate office there at immigration office). I signed the form(the man collected 5h for singing).

He filled everything and asked me to wait. Na here I wait like say I d wait for judgement day grin

At this point, if aren't patient, you'll loose it. I was waiting and those ones that paid extra were just trooping in with the officer handling their files. Omo if you want to do DIY, just be patient and don't pay anybody anything.

I waited there till a lady passed bye with some files, she went into the capturing office then came back and asked whether I came for capturing and I answered. She asked of my name and fortunately for me, my file was with her.

She call me in and I waited a little bit before I finally captured.

I'll keep on updating this thread untill my passport is been issued to me.

Thank y'all for joining me in this journey.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=ganiyu26 post=116825773][/quote]
I captured at exactly 11:00 am

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Solanaa:

Please Boss, Help me.

I really need to get my passport in a week.

I got an offer fully sponsored right from visa to accommodation to feeding.

All they need from me is my passport Sir

Please Help me, How can I go about this process?

Minna is your best plug if you need it that urgent. They're no much people applying to the state

2 Likes

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by duncanmighty: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hello Hellas. Please kindly update on the process in Minna. Did you collect your passport same day you applied in Minna?
HELLASJ:

Minna is your best plug if you need it that urgent. They're no much people applying to the state
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Justbesure: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
HELLASJ:

I captured at exactly 11:00 am
Please were you the one that brought/buy the file or it was given to you there
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by duncanmighty: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
How soon do you think one can get passport urgently processed and collected in Minna? I need the passport in days so I like you to help with information. Also after applying and paying online, what's the closest date you got for capture appointment?
If I get a good response, I might consider going there
HELLASJ:

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
duncanmighty:
Hello Hellas. Please kindly update on the process in Minna. Did you collect your passport same day you applied in Minna?
I did it myself and I didn't pay for express as I'm not urgently in need. But if you're ready I can Link you up with someone and you'll get in days but it'll cost you more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

N100 Daily Tax: Kano Keke Riders Begin Indefinite Strike, As People Climb Trucks / Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos / Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.