Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. (884 Views)

I Suspect My Friend Of Bad Luck Aura / A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by Jeffy1206(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
This friend of mine is married and recently had a baby. They did genotype and blood group test of the baby and this the result = AA & O+ respectively. Now the guy is As and A+ while the mother is AA & B+.
My friend is wondering how come the child has a blood group unrelated to either of them. He is suspicious of the wife to have cheated.
I have explained the little I know and I still need expert advice on this.

NB some student nurse actually told him it's not possible! undecided
Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
Food for redpillers
Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by delana(m): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
It is quite possible for them to have an O+ baby ,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by PlayMaker14: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Student Nurse that is not guaranteed of graduating successfully?

Tell your dumb friend to stop suspecting the mother of his child... Nor be all Nigerian women dey wayward.

8 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by Jeffy1206(m): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
delana:
It is quite possible for them to have an O+ baby ,
thanks for this. Based on the last column, does it mean that O parents cannot have any other group?
Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by Jeffy1206(m): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Tell your dumb friend to stop suspecting the mother of his child... Nor be all Nigerian women dey wayward.
Lol grin I'll definitely show him the comments thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by GentlemanAyo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Jeffy1206:
This friend of mine is married and recently had a baby. They did genotype and blood group test of the baby and this the result = AA & O+ respectively. Now the guy is As and A+ while the mother is AA & B+.
My friend is wondering how come the child has a blood group unrelated to either of them. He is suspicious of the wife to have cheated.

Is this a joke? Abi that student nurse is mad? Yeye they smell nurse.

Tell your friend I said he lacks sense for listening to one nurse piri.....

3 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Jeffy1206:
My friend is wondering how come the child has a blood group unrelated to either of them. He is suspicious of the wife to have cheated. undecided
Since your friend already suspects his wife cheated on him, there isn't much that can be done about this. Tell your friend to get DNA work up done on the child to ascertain if it is his and then go there. undecided

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Jeffy1206:
Lol grin I'll definitely show him the comments thanks.
No need! He needs evidence to calm his suspicions and getting the child DNA-tested may be the only way. undecided
Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by Jeffy1206(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Since your friend already suspects his wife cheated on him, there isn't much that can be done about this. Tell your friend to get DNA work up done on the child to ascertain if it is his and then go there. undecided
he has never for once thought of the wife cheating. He's been worried after the ill advice from the nurse tho.
Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Jeffy1206:
he has never for once thought of the wife cheating. He's been worried after the ill advice from the nurse tho.
Still, a DNA test is not a bad way to go in case the boy grows a nose that does not look like his in time to come. grin

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by delana(m): 5:16am On Aug 29, 2022
Jeffy1206:
thanks for this. Based on the last column, does it mean that O parents cannot have any other group?

Simply speaking, if both parents are O , then the babies will be O as well .

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by legionISproteus: 5:19am On Aug 29, 2022
Jeffy1206:

Please it very possible for their baby to have O+ blood group. Tell that stupid student nurse to go back and read more books!

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by legionISproteus: 5:21am On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
Food for redpillers
You must be the student nurse that said that rubbish
Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by Jeffy1206(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2022
legionISproteus:
You must be the student nurse that said that rubbish
grin
Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by Floryangel8: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2022
Please go to a separate lab and do the test again. This happened when I gave birth to my first child but my husband took her blood and went to the lab himself and did the test afresh. We later discovered the first test was wrong.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
PlayMaker14:

You must be in a very happy mood to type this
Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by PlayMaker14: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
You must be in a very happy mood to type this
To find my trouble dey sweet you abi?
Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
PlayMaker14:
To find my trouble dey sweet you abi?
�
Re: Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine. by PlayMaker14: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
�
Just continue... Hand go touch you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I WROTE A REFERENCE LETTER FOR MY FRIEND'S BROTHER AND THIS IS HAPPENING NOW! / Common Issues Associated With Faithful Wifes / Few Months Used LG AIR CONDITIONERS And LG HOME THEATRE For Sale @cheap Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.