Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls (2378 Views)

Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? / My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) / I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
My salary is just 50k, I have a wife and two sons, though tender but the house I rented last two years had been sold by someone's else .They gave us six months to pack out and the six months just elapsed.
However, I was thinking I could raise the money on time but I couldn't..the expenses is much, The new landlord's brother is threatening us to pack out but we're still pleading for more time.

Someone said I should collect loan from from fairmoney but when I access the interests I would be paying every month , the interest is much for someone like me who earned 50k as salary .
When I click on fairmoney for a loan like 150k(6months duration) I will be paying 38k or 36k every month but how would I fend or cater for the needs of my family..
This quit notice the new Landlord issue to me since February is frustrating me. I'm really depressed, I don't know if I should go for the loan or not cos the house I'm looking for is even between 250k or more..

Pls what should i do? ..I'm so confused..
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Has anyone collected loan of 200k from fairmoney..? How did u survived it? Pls I really need to pack out cos the house would soon be empty . I don't want to be the last man standing.
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by ogashman(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ur salary salary is 50k and u re looking for a house of 250k ?

Are there no cheaper houses between 100-120k?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by emmanuelbrown26: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
ogashman:

Honestly, that guy must be high on substance

7 Likes

Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by faithfull18(f): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Financial suicide. Your rent shouldn't gulp up more than 3months salary. Is there no one you can meet to help you out? No savings for emergencies like this? Borrowing money from a loan app isn't advised. If you have a cooperative, microfinance or bank you can approach for a loan, I think their interest rates are lower.

2 Likes

Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by francisbarrack(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Forget about d loan coz if d loan is granted to u how will u repay back ... Atlease for d six mnths notice, u most have safe some amounts . Lastly y not go for leaser accommodate?
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
ogashman:

it's single room..a room per month now is 7k or 8k sir..
The agent and agreement stir up the rent sir..

Now the last room I saw , the landlord said is one year and six months..

That's why is almost 250k ...
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Honestly, that guy must be high on substance
I wasn't sir.. The agent and agreement is 100k or 120k with abeg o
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by 2Radii: 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
EZENDDIGBO:
My salary is just 50k, I have a wife and two sons, though tender but the house I rented last two years had been sold by someone's else .They gave us six months to pack out and the six months just elapsed.
However, I was thinking I could raise the money on time but I couldn't..the expenses is much, The new landlord's brother is threatening us to pack out but we're still pleading for more time.

Someone said I should collect loan from from fairmoney but when I access the interests I would be paying every month , the interest is much for someone like me who earned 50k as salary .
When I click on fairmoney for a loan like 150k(6months duration) I will be paying 38k or 36k every month but how would I fend or cater for the needs of my family..
This quit notice the new Landlord issue to me since February is frustrating me. I'm really depressed, I don't know if I should go for the loan or not cos the house I'm looking for is even between 250k or more..

Pls what should i do? ..I'm so confused..
here, the only mistake u will make is going for a shelter of 250k.

What is 50k salary that u re proposing a rent of 250k?? Better dey manage a room and palour or even a single room fess and be praying for a better upgrade in salary.

Secondly, me, i cant collect loan to service debt ooh, never

1 Like

Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
faithfull18:
Financial suicide. Your rent shouldn't gulp up more than 3months salary. Is there no one you can meet to help you out? No savings for emergencies like this? Borrowing money from a loan app isn't advised. If you have a cooperative, microfinance or bank you can approach for a loan, I think their interest rates are lower.
yes but most microfinance would want to know if u re engaging it on a businesses or if you have collateral..
I have no one to run to..
Tho I have been patronizing fairmoney but I do collected small change until my loan borrowing limit get to 200k but the interest is killing me..
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by higgs: 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Try and check if You can get a loan from a commercial bank .The loan tenure should be between 12 months and 36 months so that You can get a reasonable amount and the monthly repayments will be an amount You can cope with.
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
francisbarrack:
Forget about d loan coz if d loan is granted to u how will u repay back ... Atlease for d six mnths notice, u most have safe some amounts . Lastly y not go for leaser accommodate?
thanks I went for lesser accommodation which is a room Sir.. The one we saw is one year six months plus agent and agreement..
House is really exorbitant now compare to two years ago when things were bit okay sir..

1 Like

Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
higgs:
Try and check if You can get a loan from a commercial bank .The loan tenure should be between 12 months and 36 months so that You can get a reasonable amount and the monthly repayments will be an amount You can cope with.
my brother I bank with first bank and the last time I approach them for a loan .. I gat no good response..
Is frustrating .
Though,
Then I was looking for a minibus capital so I can start transportation buz.
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by higgs: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Where do You work? First Bank gives personal loan against salary to employees of state governments, FG employees and staff of selected well structured private sector organisations.
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by Ulunne777(f): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
EZENDDIGBO:
my brother I bank with first bank and the last time I approach them for a loan .. I gat no good response..
Is frustrating .
Though,

Go to the bank you use as salary acc and ask for salary advance spread thru six mths.It should be enough for a self con.
What's your wife's input and I hope she's on family planning.

Run from those loan sharks.Run and never look back

2 Likes

Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
2Radii:
here, the only mistake u will make is going for a shelter of 250k.

What is 50k salary that u re proposing a rent of 250k?? Better dey manage a room and palour or even a single room fess and be praying for a better upgrade in salary.

Secondly, me, i cant collect loan to service debt ooh, never
sir I have a deadline to evacuate a building before they can demolish it.
So the 250k is to rent a new room , the agent and agreement must be pay sir.. The room itself is one year and six months..
Not that I will be paying 250k every year, it will choke me .
Where I'm I'm currently living now, they sold it so I need to move away from here .
Hence my pains ..
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ulunne777:

Go to the bank you use as salary acc and ask for salary advance spread thru six mths.It should be enough for a self con.
What's your wife's input and I hope she's on family planning.

Run from those loan sharks.Run and never look back
this is my problem, I got this job last year, they're paying us cash in our hands.
I have nag about the negative effect or disadvantage it will cause . they told me the owner of the business is not ready to change it.. It's a trading company hence enough cash ..

My sister I just tired. I don't know what to say sef
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by francisbarrack(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
EZENDDIGBO:
thanks I went for lesser accommodation which is a room Sir.. The one we saw is one year six months plus agent and agreement..
House is really exorbitant now compare to two years ago when things were bit okay sir..

U r welcome bro, try n let ur wife engaged with something too coz even 100k no feed family

1 Like

Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
francisbarrack:

U r welcome bro, try n let ur wife engaged with something too coz even 100k no feed family
yes o
Though Soonest tho getting a job is not really easy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by emmysoftyou: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Look for a helper to get the half payment so anyone can assist you rather than taking loan..

Am sure someone can help u out of confused state..it's well with u
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by emmanuelbrown26: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
EZENDDIGBO:
this is my problem, I got this job last year, they're paying us cash in our hands.
I have nag about the negative effect or disadvantage it will cause . they told me the owner of the business is not ready to change it.. It's a trading company hence enough cash ..

My sister I just tired. I don't know what to say sef
Where bi ur location?
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by Channah1(f): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
It is well with you o.

Nairalanders will only advice you not to get the loans bit they won't help you. I remember my days of looking for apartment and how they called me all sort of names when I brought the issue here.

Just go to God in prayers. Only him can make a way. Don't let these people catch cruise with your predicament.

Agency and agreement fee is what I'd really making it difficult to get a new apartment these days.

2 Likes

Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Where bi ur location?
new garage area...

Have not gather the money yet..
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Channah1:
It is well with you o.

Nairalanders will only advice you not to get the loans bit they won't help you. I remember my days of looking for apartment and how they called me all sort of names when I brought the issue here.

Just go to God in prayers. Only him can make a way. Don't let these people catch cruise with your predicament.

Agency and agreement fee is what I'd really making it difficult to get a new apartment these days.

thanks ...I understand...

Is one of those irony of life..
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by emmanuelbrown26: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
EZENDDIGBO:
new garage area...

Have not gather the money yet..
State abeg
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

State abeg
Lagos..
New garage is the one at bariga sir..
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

State abeg
sorry..I was trekking home..
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by emmanuelbrown26: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
EZENDDIGBO:
sorry..I was trekking home..

If na ABA u dey I for link u somebody wey dey ariaria for help
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

am not in aba but Lagos for now..

Thanks for ur help bro
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

but if the person can loan me , I will definitely pay.. I know he doesn't know me but believe me, I will pay back..
Pls talk to him.. My situation now is boiling.. Need financial help..

Thanks..
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by boldx(m): 12:30am On Sep 03, 2022
EZENDDIGBO:
Is frustrating .
Though,
Please change your salary account to GTB. Subscribe for online banking, they will give you a quick loan after 3 months. Where are you based (location)?
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 4:49am On Sep 03, 2022
boldx:

Please change your salary account to GTB. Subscribe for online banking, they will give you a quick loan after 3 months. Where are you based (location)?
they pay us in cash at hands sir.. That's why it's difficult for us to get loan sir..
My location is Lagos state.. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Claim That You Are 50 Years Old With This?(photo) / [PHOTO] Difference Between Mums And Dads / How To Forgive An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.